Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 142. (Read 11048 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I can invite friend in your app and receive something?

Yes, you can join our referral program by registering in the Investor's Cabinet.
The referral program works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at arate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
I can invite friend in your app and receive something?
Do you have a bounty?

There is no planned bounty programm, but if something changes we surely inform our audience. Stay tuned.
Activity: 198
Do you have a bounty?
What are main features of mobile app you have developed already?

We have a working version of the application.

TaxFree4U app provides the service in the following countries:
France
Germany
Italy
Spain
United Kingdom
Finland

You can download the application at this link:
https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/bank4you/id1069036395?l=ru&mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.bank4you.client
What financial instruments do you use for performing money transactions?

The token, called Mobile Money Remittance or MMR, payment capability enables payment with fiat money stored on Bank 4YOU Group’s account at mobile network operators with deposits mainly in US dollars. The MMR token is issued once fiat money is placed and can be freely converted into several means of payment in various countries: fiat currencies, mobile money, airtime minutes depending user needs and local market specifics.
Activity: 244
What are main features of mobile app you have developed already?
Activity: 146
What financial instruments do you use for performing money transactions?
Do you have some video, about how the app is working?

Yes sure , here are the links :
YouTube: https://youtu.be/XiDXK51wq5E

and also on our ICO Website: https://bank4you.io/

And how do I use tokens in your app?

The MMR token is issued once fiat money is placed and can be freely converted into several means of payment in various countries: fiat currencies, mobile money, airtime minutes depending user needs and local market specifics.

Activity: 126
Do you have some video, about how the app is working?
Activity: 243
And how do I use tokens in your app?
Do I always need to buy tokens to transfer money?

The main component of the MMRS is a system of tokens tied to local currencies of the countries of system user’s countries, which enables fast, reliable and cheap remittance of values across the borders of states and continents. Operating such tokens makes it possible to increase the user trust in the system providing the simplest and the most understandable mechanism for converting fiat currencies into electronic ones. The issue of tokens occurs only on condition of the fiat money being brought into the system, which is intended to ensure the stability of the exchange rate.
Activity: 243
Do I always need to buy tokens to transfer money?
Yes, and also BFY token grants the right to receive:
1. Part of income gained from Bank4YOU Group bank activities.
2. Discounts for purchasing MMR token.
3. Part of total system turnover of international money transfers.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So during ICO i can only buy BFY token, am I?
Do you have two kinds of tokens? Tell me, please, what is the difference between them?

BFY token is a Crowdfunding instrument made on Ethereum blockchain.
MMR token is a token that is designed to be a stable inner currency. All the operations inside the system Bank4YOU use MMR, which is not influenced by the volatility.
For how long team worked together?

Established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, in 2016 Bank4YOU transformed into Bank4YOU Group, an international consortium of  fin-tech service companies operating within the electronic mobile payment services arena.
In case of any suspects, do not hesitate to visit the https://bank4you.io/#ico_team site section and carefully research LinkedIn profiles (just click IN under their names) of all persons taking part in the ICO. Take some time to browse and you'll be surprised at how serious they are.
What is the price for 1 token in bitcoin?

The price is $0,21 per token. The exchange rate in case of payment in BTC, ETH is fixed at the market level (in US dollars for unit of crypto currency) on the date of receipt of the payment. Current price is 0.000022348032 BTC per token.
Why do you need ico actually? If the business is working already.

ICO is launched in order to accelerate the goal of scaling its service rollout across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. Based on current Bitcoin pricing and investments achieved by other similarly sized projects in the same sector, an indicative estimate for the total funding requirement is $10 million. This funding is required to support the company’s expansion into new markets and to develop enhanced services (including consumer micro-loans and the incorporation of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies within its money transfer services). It is expected to drive exponential customer growth, and the company believes it will have a significant positive impact on its market value.
Jump to: