Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 86. (Read 11047 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What is the main benefit for travelers?

They will have hassle-free way to receive cash (if needed) or airtime for local mobile operators. That's very important when you are going abroad, especially to remote places, moreover, looking for moneychangers can be quite a task. Let alone, you would have to pay commission for the currency exchange.
Activity: 252
What is the main benefit for travelers?
Where I can use the app? I mean countries.

TaxFree4U app provides the service in the following countries:
France
Germany
Italy
Spain
United Kingdom
Finland

You can download the application at this link:
https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/bank4you/id1069036395?l=ru&mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.bank4you.client
Activity: 243
Where I can use the app? I mean countries.
How you will provide liquidity to your tokens?

Concerning BFY it gives its holders additional discounts for remittances and long-term profit from turnovers inside the system.

None other product gives a chance to make transactions with mobile money globally.
Activity: 198
How you will provide liquidity to your tokens?
Do you guys have any partnerships already?

Yes, We have entered into the agreements with numerous mobile operators, including: Azerfon, Bakcell, Jazz Cash(VEON), Tranglo. And at the signing stage: TransferTo, Sochitel.
Activity: 257
Do you guys have any partnerships already?
Do you have existing company, right?

Yes. Bank4you Group’s team is international; our team of representatives and advisers are all over the globe. Established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, in 2016 Bank4YOU transformed into Bank4YOU Group, an international consortium of  n-tech service companies operating within the electronic mobile payment services arena. FCA License No715451, issued by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority authorizes Bank4YOU to provide credit. Bank4YOU customers no longer need to depend on bureaucratic procedures associated with traditional banking. Its service has been created to ensure time-e ciency, convenience and secure transactions. Bank4You already works with a number of blue-chip organizations, delivering state-of-the-art prepaid card programs that target different user groups. Its customers are able to choose their ideal product from a wide range of pre-paid card options including Bank4You Group’s Corporate card and Premium card, along with mobile banking services.
Activity: 84
Do you have existing company, right?
What is targeted amount of investment?

Funding Target - Funding Cap: USD 50,000,000.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is targeted amount of investment?
Will app be working for any national currency? Can I use it if going somewhere like Nepal?

Yes, sure, an electronic payment system allows money transfers to mobile accounts with the possibility of receiving local currency. Bank4You Group now intends to launch its own ICO in order to accelerate the goal of scaling its service rollout across Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Activity: 84
Do you have github?
Activity: 42
Will app be working for any national currency? Can I use it if going somewhere like Nepal?
Can i take money from the Card4YOU using the ATM?

Yes, of course, so that you won't have certain problems abroad.
Activity: 96
Can i take money from the Card4YOU using the ATM?
How are you going to provide the liquidity of your tokens?

Please, check a couple of posts above - there is answer to your question already.

What is your cancellation and refund policy?

Please, clarify  your question a bit?
Activity: 96
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
Pages:
Jump to: