Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MNDX ✅Masternodes 97.5% ✅POS 2.5% ✅ Crypto Assets Exchange - page 3. (Read 21754 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 1
I love the yield ration for a masternode, can't wait to buy my own masternode i hope to see it listed on cryptobridge soon
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
I always like DEX, so I may invest in it. Closely looking at its progress, becasue lately, I found many similar scams. So before I invested in this, I want to make sure the team and the project are solid enough to build trust.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
old pivx codebase, really? why??? 🚩 is there some trend for "2005 prius"
i cant get enough of this prius stuff, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
The linux wallet is working fine but I can't download the blockchain, what are the ports and is there a addnode list ?
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
Can't wait to start staking and trying out a new exchange.
Activity: 26
 MNDX is the best cryptocurrency for merchants - easy to use and with a blockchain running every minute
Activity: 4
Hey guys, good luck with MINDX project really interesting using X11 algo
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
VaultMex has one of the advantages offered, namely military level security. can you explain how the details are?
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
Prospective project with all its features, especially with use of X11 algorithm because it is safe, seen on the Mnd.Exchange website will hold a wallet for Android or the Mnd.Exhcange platform for Android?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
One more ICO exchange without any information regarding team involved in this project.
Sorry but after numerous scams people do not trust projects like this anymore.
I will avoid this.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
old pivx codebase, really? why??? 🚩 is there some trend for "2005 prius" i never heard of or whats in these heads lol
scumbags pre-selling/ICO outdated code is definitely trend of the season
copper member
Activity: 5
Great news guys!
We are live at MASTERNODES.ONLINE service - check our stats here https://masternodes.online/currencies/MNDX/

Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Looking that  the OP, which presents the proportional allocation of MNDX block rewards, I don't think it's fair for stakers.
97.5% of MDNX block rewards will be allocated to Masternode owners, only the rest 2.5% distributed to lucky stakers.
It seems highly comptitive staking process.
I don't buy the coin for staking.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
Reserve Indonesian Translate if needed
My Portfolio https://bitxnews.com/about
Pm me if accepted.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
RESERVED for Russian translation
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
copper member