Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - [ICO] NurveRhino - A Token ICO that Invests in Itself - page 2. (Read 329 times)

copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Just grinding everday
For the case of profiting business, there will be some "dividend" to be distributed among token holders, but that'll happen to a project that suffers loss? Which expense will be used to cover this circumstance?

Token holders will primarily benefit at the exchanges.
This benefit is due to the Platform performing exchanges as the projects return profits.
The Platform will always look for the best Exchange rate and will be patient to wait for the best price
Token Holders will benefit from the businesses created on the Platform, even though they do not directly participate if they do not want to

However, the Platform will allow Token Holders to also FUND a project
At this time dividends are distributed among those members who privately funded a project

Again, at any time a Business Project makes profit, that FIAT currency is converted on exchange at the highest value, benefitting its Token Holders.

I'm sorry, I don't think you get what I asked.
However, your reply also spark another question that I think better asked once this issue cleared for the sake of clarity and focus. In simple words, can you please explain your procedure if the Project returned loss instead of profits?

At any time, there are possibly 3 Business Projects running.
As you correctly assume, there is the very real possibility that a Business Project may fail
This is why the NurveRhino Platform does not choose which Business Projects to list, but will fund based on what the community chooses

* People can list a Business Idea
* Everyone gets to vote on the Business Idea, based on forum discussions with other members
* Each Business Idea when voted on as a Top 3 contender, then goes through a second stage, where the Platform generates 12 names from the member base, to act as Chairpersons and they further discuss the project
* If the final verdict from the 12 Chairpersons is to approve the project, then it is funded by the Platform and also opens up to the member base for additional funding.
* If the Business fails, it is recognized as doing so quickly and immediately terminated.
* NurveRhino suffers any loss from its funding and so do any members who also submitted additional funding.

The effect on Exchanges should be very minimal, if any, since nothing will be traded, except recouping any losses, which will of course be Exchanged at the optimal rate, albeit a smaller amount that would have been expected and incidentally may have a positive valuation on the Token

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
For the case of profiting business, there will be some "dividend" to be distributed among token holders, but that'll happen to a project that suffers loss? Which expense will be used to cover this circumstance?

This benefit is due to the Platform performing exchanges as the projects return profits.
The Platform will always look for the best Exchange rate and will be patient to wait for the best price
Token Holders will benefit from the businesses created on the Platform, even though they do not directly participate if they do not want to

At this time dividends are distributed among those members who privately funded a project

Again, at any time a Business Project makes profit, that FIAT currency is converted on exchange at the highest value, benefitting its Token Holders.

I'm sorry, I don't think you get what I asked.
However, your reply also spark another question that I think better asked once this issue cleared for the sake of clarity and focus. In simple words, can you please explain your procedure if the Project returned loss instead of profits?
copper member
Just grinding everday
Distinction between RHINO and NurveRhino

RHINO - The Token
RHINO is the Token that is exclusively used with NurveRhino platform as a means of valuation storage, as per Bitcoin.

It can be used to apply for services on the NurveRhino Platform and also as a "currency" of exchange with other Crypto Currencies

NurveRhino - The Platform
NurveRhino is the Platform that users can interact with, to suggest a business, vote on it and fund it, using RHINO Token only

NurveRhino is used not only to fund businesses, but also to actively use the Token on Exchanges, building up its value.
copper member
Just grinding everday
I am impressive by your slogan : "A Token that Invests in Itself", it is very interesting,
but, when I read your annoucement, I don't understand too much about your idea, Pls help me by make more clearly about your project.

Simple Explanation

A Token [RHINO] is created and sold via Crowdsale
The Token operates and trades on Exchanges as per any other coin

The Platform is the website that uses the token as a service.
Users can submit a business idea on the platform
Users then vote on the business they want to see funded
The Platform generates a list of 12 names from the Platforms member base and asks them if they would like to be ChairPersons

From the initial 2.5% reserved tokens and additional future profits that are in the Funding Pool, those 12 ChairPersons make a formal request to the platform for a FIAT funding amount.
The Platform uses available Tokens in the Funding Pool and converts it to FIAT at the best possible price (This is 1st way it invests in itself)
As the Business Project proceeds and is put together, that business is expected to make profits.
Those profits will be is FIAT
Profits are sent back to the Platform and are converted from FIAT back to RHINO Token at the best possible price (This is 2nd way it invests in itself)

A small % is kept by the platform and added back into the Funding Pool
Any user that privately funded the project (Is done on the platform) receives dividends

If the Business is voted by the community to be privately sold off, the sale is then split up and paid out as dividends to those members who invested.

As the sale as FIAT had to be converted back to RHINO at the best price, those users who only want to hold RHINO without being involved on the Platform side of the business, should see good volume and a healthy trade valuation Smiley

copper member
Just grinding everday

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
I am impressive by your slogan : "A Token that Invests in Itself", it is very interesting,
but, when I read your annoucement, I don't understand too much about your idea, Pls help me by make more clearly about your project.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
copper member
Just grinding everday

NurveRhino created a Token via Eth DAPP

2.5% held by NurveRhino to be placed into the Funding Pool for the funding on User Businesses

Token Address: 0xcBB5967870a9F663062ad4383FD6AcE23F252d54
Contract Address: 0x2020b26Acc57eE8032fC6b3AB08153A987793aE2
Ticker: RHINO
Total Supply: 150,000,000 RHINO

Early Bird Sale - Rate: 5200 Supply: 20,000,000
Start: 08/25/2018
Finish: 09/25/2018

Presale - Rate: 3200 Supply: 30,000,000
Start: 09/25/2018
Finish: 10/25/2018

Crowdsale - Rate:  2200 Supply:100000000
Start: 10/25/2018
Finish: 01/24/2019
copper member
Just grinding everday

A Token that Invests in Itself

The Platform is not required by the Token Users and is only a Tool

However, the Token creates part of its valuation from it and those who use it, also have a secondary means of adding value to their Portfolio

Tokens are bought and sold as per any trade on a Exchange
This interaction creates bulls and bears and eventually the value
NurveRhino also creates profit generating businesses
Allows for those on the platform to fund with RHINO Tokens, businesses they they want to participate in
Business profits converted back to RHINO on exchanges
Profits distributed back to those who funded via Token

Enables Users to Create a Business
NurveRhino is a Platform that enables holders of the token "RHINO" to submit a Business Idea, vote on a business idea.

Once a Business Idea has been chosen by the users, the NurveRhino Platform generates 12 random users who offered to volunteer at the time they signed up
Together with the initiator of the Business Idea, these 12 users become part of the business structure as virtual board members
The Business Idea, now called a Project is then analyzed further by the 12 virtual board members and a final decision is made to go ahead or dismiss the project.
If the Project is dismissed, another Business Idea is voted on and the process repeats.
If the Project is made to go ahead, then Tokens from the funding pool are converted on an Exchange for fiat currency and funding of the Project can start.

Benefits of purchasing the Token [RHINO]
The Benefits of purchasing the Token are just the same as if purchasing Bitcoin, Etherium or any other multitude of Coins and Tokens that are available.

Every Coin or Token gets its valuation from the lowest price someone is willing to sell their Coin or Token, matched by a buyer who is only prepared to buy Coins or Tokens at a low price of their choosing.

RHINO works exactly the same way, except with one distinction!
At its heart is the NurveRhino Platform that exchanges RHINO for Fiat when it funds a Business, so will always look for the highest price it can get.
Next is any PROFITS a business makes, is immediately exchanged for RHINO on Exchanges at the highest price possible, prior to compensating all users who also funded a Business.

This creates volume on Exchanges and a need to always only exchange at the best prices available, negating dumps and optimizing on any pumps that may occur

Pages:
Jump to: