Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO of esports collaboration betting—ECoBetting is coming(AirDrop) - page 4. (Read 746 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I'm a dota2 fan. The first time I saw this topic, I went to the website. Then I realized this is exactly what I love. The website looks nice, whitepaper is good.

But, to be frank, I'm hesitating whether if this project is serious. But the truth is that the business of esports betting will definitely be huge in the future. No matter what, profits come with risks. So, I'm gonna take the risk and invest into it ( ;DYes Grin, 6 ETH are ready for it, PLEASE DO YOUR JOB if the dev teams hear my voice).

I've read the whitepaper several times, the p2p betting design could possibly avoid the manipulation, and the so-called 'follow' idea is excellent. Yet, could you please explain more details about that 'follow' design? Huh Personally, it's a little complex for me to understand.

According to the whitepaper, there will private bets for game players, public bets for all users and tournament bets. I'm wondering what if the game players can put public bets for their ongoing game. If can, how do you avoid some bad game players intentionally lose the game? Huh
For your first question, please carefully read chapter 2. Ecobetting ecosystem.

For your second question, yes, the game player can put public bets.

As for the last question, there will be punishment for the malicious behavior, please read the whitepaper carefully.
in ecobetting platforms in addition to getting bonuses by playing various online esports as players, users can also place bets based on ongoing esports games as spectators and win bets. is this ecobetting project specifically implemented in the gambling industry as well?
Yes, betting is also one kind of gambling. With the increasing popularity of esports games, ecobetting is a promising project. Have a look at all various bets placed for football during in World Cup, it's easy to foresee the future of ecobetting.
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
in ecobetting platforms in addition to getting bonuses by playing various online esports as players, users can also place bets based on ongoing esports games as spectators and win bets. is this ecobetting project specifically implemented in the gambling industry as well?

the first decentralized international p2p betting platform for massive multiplayer online electronic games, for instance (but not limit to), Dota2, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Counter Strike, HearthStone.

With ecobetting, you can not only earn bonus by playing various online esports games, but also earn profits by placing a bet based on the ongoing esports games and win the bet. All the bets are among the gamblers without any third-party or middle-man. The transaction of assets is fully transparent and safe since the process will be completed based on Ethereum smart contract.
The services include (but not limit to):
1. We offer tournament bet for the audience all over the world, which you can play and win the money while watching esports tournaments.
2. Game players can place private bets and win the wager while enjoying different esports games. They can decide if this round of game is public.
3. Audience can bet for public games by either professionals or amateurs. They can follow the bet- professionals to place bets and earn profits.
4. The being followed gambler / player will receive a certain extra bonus from profits of the followers / the corresponding total audience wagers.
5. The services aim at for now in Dota2, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Counter Stirke, and Hearthstone. Enjoy playing, betting, and winning.
6. We will launch ecobetting esports tournament within the platform community. Big rewards will be there for you.
There are also some other huge potentials including:
1. The platform will include other popular multiplayer video games based on the community's appeal.
2. Along with the growth of mobile games, ecobetting will introduce mobile esports betting in the future.
3. The platform can add betting for online sports video games like basketball, football, and so on.
4. Ecobetting will introduce live esports tournaments broadcasts, and aims at being giant company like ESPN.

ECoBetting token (ECB) is based on Ethereum blockchain. The total supply of ecobetting tokens will be 100 million. Ecobetting (ECB) token is one type of utility token. The token distribution will be as follows.

a. 50% for token sale.
b. 25% for the marketing and partnerships
c. 5% for the company team
d. 15% for future development
e. 5% for the ecobetting tournamentsHere is the ECB token distribution.

50 million (half of the total supply) ECB tokens will be available. The ICO will starts on July 1, and ends on September 30. Three are three rounds of pre-ico before the crowdsale. The investors can purchase ECoBetting (ECB) tokens using ETH. The token sale price/exchange rate is as follows.
ICO STAGE     TIME (UTC)     AVAILABLE TOKENS     DISACCOUNT     PRICE RATE(PER ETH)    
PRE-ICO ROUND 1     JULY 1 – JULY 10     6 000 000     24%     3947    
PRE-ICO ROUND 2     JULY 11 – JULY 21     8 000 000     16%     3571    
PRE-ICO ROUND 3     JULY 22 – JULY 31     6 000 000     8%     3261    
CROWD SALE     AUGUST 1 – SEPTEMBER 30     30 000 000         3000    
ECoBetting website: https://ecobetting.co
Telegram link:https://t.me/OfficialECB
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/OfficalECB
Medium link: https://medium.com/@OfficialECB

For more details about the project, please see the whitepaper athttps://ecobetting.co/uploads/ecobetting-whitepaper.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: