Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐ - page 77. (Read 32319 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Volume is one of the most important things for most new projects along with speculation because at least early on in the project most of investor sentiment is based on speculation of where the projects headed

Yeah. Very important in the business, that's why I think that most exchanges will not list token or a coin that will not have much trading activities or bring in more volume to the exchange.
In order to have large volumes of trades, is necessary to have constant development and advancement. I like the fact that the listing of 25 currencies has already been announced on the ONAM Exchange.
I agree that news had me shocked i thought they were going to put the basics on their exchange first but they got a lot of coins/tokens to be on their exchange.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Guy's I just want to know if anyone also facing same problem like me, after develope new landing page I couldn't get access direct social media links whenever trying from mobile but it's working from desktop site. So only I am facing this issue or have some people also?

Don't really get what you mean. Maybe you give a link or something to refer to for better understand of your point.
Let me explain you. On their landing page they kept some symbols of social medias. If we are clicking them so we are redirecting to their social medias accounts. But after updation of their landing page, if I am accessing from mobile browser I couldn't connect to their social medias.

OH. I see. Anyway, I am yet to see someone else make complains about similar experience, maybe it's just an issue from your end alone.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I am yet to come across the listing process of Onam.io I couldn't get this reply yet
Is there a vote process for listing in the exchange as well?

I think you should check with the team on their telegram channel. They would probably have an answer to this. I don't see any of the admins hetr.
Telegram channel is not very active, I think that most of the news is worth watching here in the discussion or on the web site, they are planning to translate it into some languages.
Activity: 392
Do I need to go through KYC for participation?

Hey there. Yes, we require all crowdsale participants to go through KYC. Don’t worry though, we have made the process very simple. If you have any questions about KYC join us on telegram and we will walk you through it.

Am interested in the KYC procedure too. Can I get your telegram Community link?
I heard it’s interesting there.

KYC is important factor for any ICO. Good thing is that, Onam says they have made process simple.
I also think that KYC is important for all projects, because it makes the whole process more secure. In my experience, no project all the projects that had KYC were successful.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Volume is one of the most important things for most new projects along with speculation because at least early on in the project most of investor sentiment is based on speculation of where the projects headed

Yeah. Very important in the business, that's why I think that most exchanges will not list token or a coin that will not have much trading activities or bring in more volume to the exchange.
In order to have large volumes of trades, is necessary to have constant development and advancement. I like the fact that the listing of 25 currencies has already been announced on the ONAM Exchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I spoke to Damian on the ONAM exchange telegram and he confirmed that to qualify for the 50% discount, the number of tokens you hold needs to worth half of the value of the trading fee. For example, if you want to buy 1 BTC for 0.00001 BTC you need to hold at least 0.000005 BTC worth of ONAM. This is a good idea because it encourages larger traders to hold more tokens to qualify for discounts.
Activity: 238
i have seen similar project what i discovered is that most of this exchange platform have one or two things that set them apart i want to know that something that's going to set you apart, lately most new exchange platform wants to incorporate ATM card like service and Crypto-Crypto exchange. i would love to know what you intend doing that is different.
In fact, now there are so many different exchanges that has practically no difference and offer nothing new for the community. It seems to me that only one well-established system of trading  surveillance costs a lot..
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Your Exchange will offer many features that beginners may not know so well yet. I'm sure you will provide assistance, but will this be available in different languages? Will you have the Exchange translated as a whole?

What I understood is that they are going provide 24*7 support that too in multiple languages. So guess they will add tutorial/video about Onam exchang.

If I understood everything the right wa, then the first language will be English, but which will be the second language? Personally, it seems to me that it is worth adding a few more because it is important.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 589
Your Exchange will offer many features that beginners may not know so well yet. I'm sure you will provide assistance, but will this be available in different languages? Will you have the Exchange translated as a whole?

According to my experience of participation in crypto projects, the most important languages for translating technical documentation, website and even bitcointalk forum discussions are Chinese, Indonesian, Spanish, Russian, Arabic and Japanese
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
It's interesting to see that the team has specific registrations for accredited registrations, this is great it shows that the teams really looking to maintain global accreditation and regulatory compliance i really like that the team is taking these kind of differences into account

I couldn’t deal with this specific registration and it would be nice if devs put an account creation gide on their official website. This way it will be much easier to register.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
i would like to know how much fees do ONAM is gonna charge its user?
and how much do you plan on keeping the withdrawal and receiving the tokens!

According to the White Paper on page 13 they charge a trading Fee of 0.1% ( taker and maker each way). There is no deposit Fee and the Fees for Margin trading, withdrawal and listing are unknown (tba).
I am concerned that the fee for withdrawing funds or wallet deposit on  exchange is not yet known. We can only hope that they will be small. I think you need to contact the team for some more details.

Withdrawal fees from onam wallet/account is very low. I can say they beat competitors to that. I like to see an easy KYC Process. That the reason most traders do have  accounts on different exchanges.
With powerful risk management features, commercial surveillance, advanced transactional tools and modern security systems, the ONAM is widely used by users. But the encoding market will bring many problems that ONAM does not know. What is the plan that ONAM intends to address future issues of the cryptographic market?

It seems to me that it is rather difficult to realize all tasks in one exchange. However, in the case of creating a successful product, there is no doubt that the soft cap will be collected soon .
Activity: 238
ONAM is proud to announce that they will support the trading of these digital assets at the initial launch of the exchange visit the website directly let's learn more about ONAM

Weren't suppose to drop a link?  Huh
I am not seeing any digital assets, I am yet to learn how they intend to list assets into the exchange, will there be a voting system to get tokens listed

yeah, i believe so but as a new exchange platform the process will be very easy for tokens now later on they can increase the process involve in getting listed

I am not used to investing in long-term projects, and this ICO is rather long-term. I think that while this exchange can grow to decent normal trading volumes, it will take quite a long time..

Activity: 280
i would like to know how much fees do ONAM is gonna charge its user?
and how much do you plan on keeping the withdrawal and receiving the tokens!

According to the White Paper on page 13 they charge a trading Fee of 0.1% ( taker and maker each way). There is no deposit Fee and the Fees for Margin trading, withdrawal and listing are unknown (tba).
I am concerned that the fee for withdrawing funds or wallet deposit on  exchange is not yet known. We can only hope that they will be small. I think you need to contact the team for some more details.
Activity: 271
Did you guys see all the currencies they are going to have once they launch their exchange? they recently Tweeted it, check it out here: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.

Wow 25 currencies for the initial launch is more than I expected. Most of the currencies are in my portfolio and with the lower trading fees on ONAM, I will transfer coins or buy more.

Wow. They really planned the exchange opening. I don't think I have seen any exchange open with about 25 cryptocurrency.
Yes, in start-up I also never seen more than 10 Crypto currencies listed on any trading exchange. By listing 25 coins will create huge trading volume on Onam.

I do not think that from the very beginning there will be large volumes. We'll have to wait long enough for ONAM to start becoming more and more popular and grow in trading volumes and capitalization.
Activity: 392
I wonder what other ways ONAM will come forward with to set themselves aside from th rest have they said how they will be handling listings will it be via fees or voting or what?

Most exchanges don't handle listing with only one method. They usually do with fees and voting, I hope onam case won't be different too. Unless they are planning on creating their own listing method.

Yeah, I hope they will have some affordable listing fee because some of the exchanges now are asking to much and some of them are good because they can list a coin by voting competition.

Price should be good for both,  for a project which they can afford and for Onam supporting their operation cost, plus future growth, and giving return to tokens holder.

Yeah, Listing fee will really going to be a big help too to the exchanges to maintain their services. I know they will not going to have this kind of problem once they fully launch because the more trader they have the more they can have for maintenance.

The listing fee of most exchanges are ridiculously much, that's one aspect that this brand should consider addressing if they tend to stand out, it should be balanced to accommodate projects that tend to list, so a combination of a good platform and a considerate amount of listing fee will surely give them an edge that will help them overcome their competitors

Yh. Some project got a good use case and a market. But they don’t have the funds to list. They could give free listing to projects that win a community voting competition.

Unfortunately, in order to get to most popular exchanges, you have to pay quite a lot, and  it is also quite difficult to win a community voting competition. However, I think that ONAM has rather good chances.
Did you guys see all the currencies they are going to have once they launch their exchange? they recently Tweeted it, check it out here: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.

Wow 25 currencies for the initial launch is more than I expected. Most of the currencies are in my portfolio and with the lower trading fees on ONAM, I will transfer coins or buy more.

Honestly, I did not expect such  number of coins at the initial stage of ONAM exchange. I hope that in the future the developers did not raise a commission fee..
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I just read in the whitepaper that Onam will be buying back tokens every quarter and burn them afterwards, this is very good for the token price once it is on exchanges.

I have never understand why it is needed to burn tokens if they can be sold? Perhaps this is done in order to maintain the rate of the token at one particular level. Who can explain to me? Thank’s))
Tokens are burned in order to raise the price of tokens and prove to investors that developers will not earn on those tokens that remain. This is a good sign for the development of the project. When indicate that the tokens will be burned investors are more confident to buy them.
Activity: 589
ONAM is proud to announce that they will support the trading of these digital assets at the initial launch of the exchange visit the website directly let's learn more about ONAM
Just saw their tweet on listing tokens!
They seems to select some good currencies!
They can arrange a Voting based listing that'll let user VOTE for their favourite currencies !
  That'll definitely increase their User!

It seems to me that they need to pay special attention to the coins for listing on their exchange, because basically traders look at it first.
Pages:
Jump to: