Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO OPEN] HONG: Everyone's Venture Capital on Blockchain - page 2. (Read 8178 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
is Hong coin will be 5 $ each?? if yes i want to get involved to this project
if you are serious men? yes it may be very good if it happens to #HONG

yes of course, why not man? i see the Dev Work really hard and he has a vision on Ethereum network to

make this Great again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
if you are serious men? yes it may be very good if it happens to #HONG
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
Activity: 518
minimum target is way too much.
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
28 october, except if somebody invest millions $ tonight. Cheesy
dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
When does the ICO end?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
what is the platform coin
pow/pos or use token system with xcp counterwallet io

and any bounty dev
facebook campaign twitter campaign avatar camapign or personal text campaign
Activity: 664
Everything has ended? What news?
Activity: 1008
ico whether it is still running ? Her look is very interesting , to get a token hong whether to use bitcoin ? because I see in op only use eth eth and equivalent to 1 = 100 tokens .

Yes you must use Ethereum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
ico whether it is still running ? Her look is very interesting , to get a token hong whether to use bitcoin ? because I see in op only use eth eth and equivalent to 1 = 100 tokens .
Seems like the traction is picking up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
With current ICO pricing structure there is too low incentive to invest at this stage (just 20% bonus to invest in a project now). I believe this is the reason of the very small investment grow rate (only 588 Ether invested in a week!!!).

It would be wise to encourage the early investors by bigger discount, so the ICO could attract more people and so get more traction. People who invest now, may attract others later, so it is best to make the investment more appealing.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi, did you claim your effort at #bounty channel in Slack and DM our volunteer your tweets' records?

after ReTweet and follow , any form for record my task ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
sooo much ico right now Tongue
Activity: 1022
How much btc Invest?
This project should definately be getting more awareness.
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
after ReTweet and follow , any form for record my task ?
The tokens are issued when there is investments thru ICO. So there will be no "left tokens".

What will you do if there will be tokens left unsold even after the extended ICO period?
We adjusted the target number so the latest target is 150M Smiley

We shared the same view that the community is the essence of this project, and Slack is not enough for this purpose. We are building a forum that could serve the community in the sense of supporting them to participate the fund's activities. This will take some time because our goal is to provide a simple enough experience to the communities.

As to the team behind the fund, more info can be found in our youtube channel and team page.

Minimum 200M and capped at 500M number of tokens.

let see how this coin works if the dev is to active maybe we can get progress about this project that he create
how much would be the target for this ico mate?

Maybe this is old quote, I see in whitepaper the minimum target of 150M. But anyway...

With the price of 1ETH per 100 token, this roughly equals 30K BTC, which is about 17-18 million dollars  Undecided
So you target to be among top 20 altcoins as a bare minimum?

Good appetite, I would say... Especially for such a tiny thread and zero promotion.

Frankly speaking, I do not see enough justification for such high targets, neither on the website, nor here. It is not clear who is behind this project? Only couple of [supposedly good] coders? And another important question: where is the community? Without a community this is worth nothing, even if the ideas are brilliant. Is there another (main) forum for this?

Are the developers sitting in slack and waiting for everyone to join them there? In such case they could wait forever. I hate slack, and I believe there are many people who will not join you there. If you want to get some people in, its better for them to go out of your slack, and start attracting people in the places where those people actually exist.

Pages:
Jump to: