Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PARQ by Parksen - 🌳A Green, Smart and Connected World🌳 - page 2. (Read 1786 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Seize the opportunity! This is the time to invest in PARQ!
https://www.parqtoken.com/3331-2/
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
What you write is a very important issue. But, this is already a concern of local municipalities. And they solve this problem. They are allocated a lot of money. For example, you will collect money, but nobody will be allowed into this business anyway.
Could you tell me what the heck you mean is? Most of the people are writing a bad language in the every announcement thread.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The concept that someone could find a parking spot in big cities with an application will make the token to have some intrinsic value. Good luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Hard to believe that you are serious about this ICO when you don't make any social media posts for 10 days. PLease, give more information.

As developers answered, they actually hired extra personal that works in house directly within the company. You will see more content coming up during next week. SOFTCAP already reached.

And with a number of them are ICO? It makes me happy that they collected soft-cap at a time when there is a draft, do not collect even that. And when will the ICO end? By december or when?
Activity: 176
Merit: 11
  Utilizing the Ethereum blockchain, smart contracts, a universal ledger and a variety of IoT devices, we will create a truly sustainable and intelligent city development platform. With the collected data, we will be able to battle back against the ever-rising levels of traffic congestion and pollution that are damaging life in large urban metropolises and small cities alike.

Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Parksen meeting with EU MEP Wim van de Camp!  PARKSEN are excited to let you know that he is highly supportive for us to get into the TEN-T project.
Want to learn more details?
Read more about it on:

https://www.parqtoken.com/parksen-meeting-with-eu-for-european-level-project-founding/
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Urban traffic is a serious problem in megacities. But, any developments in this area should be supported by municipalities and authorities otherwise, nothing will come of it.

i agree only in the cities where the local authorities are ready to cooperate with the legislation and the voters, which can happen. otherwise this is a waste of time and collected money fund will go into emptiness.
For me, it seems to me that every cooperation between the authorities and such projects will not allow to fully open the potential of the project. authorities now as always will come up with some prohibitions, rules, taxes, and the like. and this does not always have a positive effect on future development.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Hard to believe that you are serious about this ICO when you don't make any social media posts for 10 days. PLease, give more information.

As developers answered, they actually hired extra personal that works in house directly within the company. You will see more content coming up during next week. SOFTCAP already reached.
copper member
Activity: 378
Using the Parksen parking app, drivers can locate, reserve and pay for their parking before ever leaving home. The app then guides them there following the fastest possible route
Activity: 71
A brand new project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed
Activity: 644
Who knows what happened to the PARQ campaign for August: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/august-bounty-parq-parksen-green-smart-and-connected-world-20m-reward-4804340
No payments. Admin @PARQ did not come to the forum from 17 August.
Activity: 700
So the project is about managing a parking lot. But in which areas that the project will be covers?
Will it available globally across the globe?
Activity: 266
City problems with congestion, traffic jams, parking is a headache of the authorities. Parksen is building a Green, Smart and Connected City Platform, with the help of a block of Chain technology, which in the future will help to resolve all these problems.
Activity: 543
Parksen is Green
Everyone should aspire to the goal of this project. After all, if we unite, we can make our ecology cleaner, less pollution. It's all in our hands. Joining this project, I realized that this project will help many cities get rid of congestion and correctly plan parking.

If everything you care about is a greener world there are many ways to contribute. There is so much trouble going on with pollution that it requires a collective effort to change that.
Has the scale of this project been expanded in many countries? Or is it just a small scale in a country?
Parksen is Green
Everyone should aspire to the goal of this project. After all, if we unite, we can make our ecology cleaner, less pollution. It's all in our hands. Joining this project, I realized that this project will help many cities get rid of congestion and correctly plan parking.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Urban traffic is a serious problem in megacities. But, any developments in this area should be supported by municipalities and authorities otherwise, nothing will come of it.

i agree only in the cities where the local authorities are ready to cooperate with the legislation and the voters, which can happen. otherwise this is a waste of time and collected money fund will go into emptiness.
Activity: 672
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
What you write is a very important issue. But, this is already a concern of local municipalities. And they solve this problem. They are allocated a lot of money. For example, you will collect money, but nobody will be allowed into this business anyway.
Activity: 543
Projects that have a good and serious concept in the management of marine and the surrounding populations that have urban impacts, with PARQ by Parksen will make the sea and the beautiful city layout. The program from Parq will certainly be awaited by all communities, the seriousness of Parq team will be much support.

It's a great cause that you can try to serve with your project, but it's a futuristic scenario for now with very idealistic goals. Not that it is bad to have idealistic goals, it is just hard to achieve.
Activity: 672
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Pages:
Jump to: