Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [PASS] Blockpass Product Launch and Token Distribution Event - page 3. (Read 827 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 14
you say this platform is available globally and works with companies all over the country, I want to ask, Companies from which countries work with your project? this project  is good and hope good luck for your project.  Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi pikkie,

We're in the process of getting a host of other merchants to use Blockpass - some of which are indeed ICOs for KYC. We aim to make the process simpler, faster and more user-oriented. New additions will be announced on our various social media channels as they happen.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
so later will your platform work with other ico participants in terms of kyc usage?
Activity: 21
An update on the Blockpass project:

Our Token Distribution Event is well underway. You can find the official distributors of PASS tokens on our website www.blockpass.org

We're at a number of events, including this week at the Blockchain Summit in London and the Blockchain Expo in Amsterdam. Come and meet us at these events for more info about Blockpass and the importance of self-sovereign identity.

We also have regular articles on our blog. Two of the most recent ones look at the issues raised in Tezos' retroactive KYC decision and methods to use to identify a good ICO.
Activity: 45
Great project, let's build this project together. Wish the project success!

For sure Janasey!

Come discuss it with us on Telegram and Twitter  Smiley
It's a great project! I hope that it will be very popular and look forward to updating!

Thanks Xalia!

Come join us on Telegram and Twitter for more discussion on the project!
whether this project will only be launched in London, I hope if this project can be implemented all over the world, it will be great

Hey kaido19,

Thanks for your support!

The launch event was in London but the platform is available globally and we're already working with companies around the world.

Check out our website or social media for further details.
hi can i ask when do you expect to enroll Blockpass for business as i think that's what could help alot of companies

Hi NOTORIOUST1,

We have already partnered with select businesses (listed on our website www.blockpass.org).

We have many more in the works and you will be able to keep up with our announcements on our telegram, twitter or medium pages.
Activity: 172
Great project, let's build this project together. Wish the project success!
Activity: 266
It's a great project! I hope that it will be very popular and look forward to updating!
Activity: 75
 Hope that everybody is having a great day so far !    The token distribution event has started on the 31st of May and is now taking place until the 30th of November 2018.
Activity: 81
We have built a user-centric, self-sovereign identity solution for regulated industries and the Internet of Everything. Our KYC product is already available for iPhone and Android phones.
Activity: 73
Coverage on Business Cloud- Blockchain Partnerships takes hassle out of proving age. AgeChecked has teamed up with Blockpass to protect children and help users prove their age when buying age-restricted products or signing legal documents.
Activity: 82
Coverage on NEWSBTC- Teaming up with BnkToTheFuture, a platform that allows qualifying investors to invest in financial innovation including fintech companies, funds and other alternative financial products. Blockpass will be providing a universal KYC Solution for Professionals on Investment Platforms
Activity: 154
whether this project will only be launched in London, I hope if this project can be implemented all over the world, it will be great
Activity: 60
Coverage on Business Cloud- Blockchain Partnerships takes hassle out of proving age. AgeChecked has teamed up with Blockpass to protect children and help users prove their age when buying age-restricted products or signing legal documents.
Activity: 75
Activity: 93
hi can i ask when do you expect to enroll Blockpass for business as i think that's what could help alot of companies
Details of bounty events may be coming over the next week. Stay tuned for more details!
regarding the sale ongoing, this is the sale unlimited ammount is offered until the date comes?

Hi Sicionful, the TDE details can be found here: https://blockpass.org/token/

The Initial Distribution Event with a 250 million PASS token hardcap runs from 31 May 2018 to 30 November 2018 (if tokens unsold then rolls into Second Distribution Event). Price EUR0.08 a token.
Pages:
Jump to: