Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>> - page 6. (Read 4438 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What's the minimum contribution ?

Hi there,

The minimum contribution is 0.1eth/0.01btc atm.

Best,
P
Activity: 42
What's the minimum contribution ?
Activity: 99
Great project for investment which will give huge returns to investors
copper member
When can i claim my tokens? after the Pre-ICO ends or after the Public ICO?

Hi dear Patron,

Directly after the public ICO.

Best,
P
Activity: 252
I'm glad that the team decided to make a bounty company, but unfortunately did not see the bounty translate company. The team will not translate the project into other languages?
Translation bounty is a great way to earn some tokens and most of all it allows non english investors to understand the project much better.
It is always very pleasant when the developers of the project are aimed not only at one audience, and they make translations into different languages ​​of the world. I'm sure this will help the project attract a lot of active investors.
Definitely, a platform which can be trusted by many here in bitcoin community. Also, an influencers must be respected as this people can do their service by providing their great advocacy and features. I believe on this team which can contribute good influence in the society.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project? i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.

Telegram and website (for the platform) are in Japanese language, plus the title itself " Japan's Influencer Service ", So I think as platform is for Japanese people, but ICO is open for everyone since token are trade globally.

In my opinion it's not a bad thing that the project is for Japan, but everyone who wants to participate in the distribution and purchase of tokens can do everything. This is not limited to the number of people or even countries.
That is right that this project is not limited only in Japan but also across the globe. This platform can really help others especially those people who are have a good image in their society. They can advertise products by the use of the platform and earnings would be probably good.
Yes, I agree with you, the project has great ability to achieve more in the limited time period. This project is going very well right now. This platform is a good source of influencers. This project has great potential to grow I think definitely it should spread all over the world.
It is very pleasant to look that project already rather quickly gained speed and continues to do it, interested persons continue to come to project and to study him. Hence, taking into account it, it is possible to say with confidence that developers its business is known, as such results without any serious bounty campaigns were achieved.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
well I think you need a new bounty campaign manager for your project because Charles Bukowski @truebukowski  does not reply to our telegram posts even after he read them  Cool

Sorry for that, we try to pay more attantion to improve our product, so ICO will get more interest for investors, bounty programms weren't that important recently. What exactly did you want to ask?

Best,
P

How come bounty  programs doesn't important? I hope you will have.a bounty programs because its more convenient to endorse you project as to be attractive enough by those users and probable investors on this project.
Activity: 238
I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project? i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.

Telegram and website (for the platform) are in Japanese language, plus the title itself " Japan's Influencer Service ", So I think as platform is for Japanese people, but ICO is open for everyone since token are trade globally.

In my opinion it's not a bad thing that the project is for Japan, but everyone who wants to participate in the distribution and purchase of tokens can do everything. This is not limited to the number of people or even countries.
It won't be announced in this kind of forum if the project will only be in Japan. Besides, one of their goals is to get local influencer for each country across the world.
Policy is made by japan architects but Japan residents cannot be able to participate however we can still do participate in the ICO, also we have the opportunity to participate in the bounty program and keep supporting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

It won't be announced in this kind of forum if the project will only be in Japan. Besides, one of their goals is to get local influencer for each country across the world.
Activity: 39
When can i claim my tokens? after the Pre-ICO ends or after the Public ICO?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The team started working with new forces! They really want their project to be successful in the market. I like to see the positive dynamics of the project
Yeah exactly they are working hard am just glad they just announced their bounty program and they way it is I will say that they did well and not even expected
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

That is right that this project is not limited only in Japan but also across the globe. This platform can really help others especially those people who are have a good image in their society. They can advertise products by the use of the platform and earnings would be probably good.
Yes, I agree with you, the project has great ability to achieve more in the limited time period. This project is going very well right now. This platform is a good source of influencers. This project has great potential to grow I think definitely it should spread all over the world.
copper member
well I think you need a new bounty campaign manager for your project because Charles Bukowski @truebukowski  does not reply to our telegram posts even after he read them  Cool

Sorry for that, we try to pay more attantion to improve our product, so ICO will get more interest for investors, bounty programms weren't that important recently. What exactly did you want to ask?

Best,
P
Activity: 616
Can I participate in the ICO without needing any KYC verification? I really hate KYC verification because it takes so long.
Activity: 210
I'm glad that the team decided to make a bounty company, but unfortunately did not see the bounty translate company. The team will not translate the project into other languages?
Translation bounty is a great way to earn some tokens and most of all it allows non english investors to understand the project much better.

Yeah, good to know that this project already open a bounty campaign, I am sure many of the active members here will surely join this project. I just really hope that patron will have a very successful ico.

Can you provide any links of their bounty campaign? So that those who are interested to join the bounty campaigns of the project might just check it out.
copper member
It will be nice if they will have influencer in various industries since we are talking blockchain technology here. Transactions and smart contracts can be easily done.

You are totally right, we need smart contracts innovations in marketing industry so much... And of course I'm sure we will get it thanks to PATRON dev team.

Will do our best.
Variations of idustries that can use our platform will be one of our main goals.
In fact we already working on attraction influencers to test it and take their opinion into account.

Best, P
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
It's very good that the team decided to make a bounty company
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3110799.new#new
But I do not see any signatures, where it will be possible to take signatures?

I checked the bounty campaign. Sadly the signature campaign is one of the worst organized that I ever seen in bitcointalk.

First of all there are no signature codes and potential participants dont know where to get them.

And they make the rewards as tokens ... even a full member ranked btt member get just 3 tokens a week. This is a very low reward or do you think each PAT is gonne be worth 10 USD after getting listed in exchanges?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Yeah, good to know that this project already open a bounty campaign, I am sure many of the active members here will surely join this project. I just really hope that patron will have a very successful ico.
Activity: 59
It will be nice if they will have influencer in various industries since we are talking blockchain technology here. Transactions and smart contracts can be easily done.

You are totally right, we need smart contracts innovations in marketing industry so much... And of course I'm sure we will get it thanks to PATRON dev team.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
The team started working with new forces! They really want their project to be successful in the market. I like to see the positive dynamics of the project

Yeah, they keep improving the project and getting a lot of supporters now. I hope more and more investors will be encourage to join patron and will invest good amount to support the project.
Patron is a great project for investment which will give huge returns as they are offering very realistic services to their clients and for this, they will get e a huge amount of income as influencers are a very great medium of advertising any project very effectively. I think this services will e  used by most of the people all around the world and project will reach the moon in coming years.
Pages:
Jump to: