Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 54. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
How many tokens are u allocating for your advisors?
Activity: 196
How can I use PAVO in ordinary life?
The sign of the use of our equipment serves as a guarantee of the quality of the purchased products, confidence in its origin, and also in the minimal ecological trace left in the production of this product   But in general, we are directed to the B2B sector (business for business), and for the participants of the agricultural ecosystem  I hope that answered your question. If not - please specify what else you would like to know - we will be happy to answer and help you
You will establish a sign on the product that was created with the support and control of your technology. This is something for the consumer.
I correctly understood?
You are absolutely right
This project thread is very interesting with various information related to the composition of this project plan, the allocation of funds for each item developed in this project is very transparent and quite a lot, I see the allocation of coins is also very limited, the sales schedule of coins is also very clear with the distribution schedule has been established, a complete project I think, how hardcap from ICO?
The hard cap for the TGE is 100 million PAVO tokens. That is an estimated $65 million in USD equivalent.
Pre-sale will last for 2 months, until the 6 of June, right? Only whitelisted users could invest?
Initial price of token is USD $1

04.12-04.26 – USD $1 + 45% bonus for $10K minimum purchase or 33% bonus for $5K minimum purchase

04.27-06.11 – USD $1 + 33% - $5K minimum purchase

06.12-06.16 – USD $1 + 25% bonus MAIN SALE PHASE

06.17-06.23 – USD $1 + 18% bonus MAIN SALE PHASE

06.24-06.30 – USD $1 + 11% bonus MAIN SALE PHASE

07.01-07.07 – USD $1 + 5% bonus MAIN SALE PHASE

07.08-07.14 – USD $1. No Bonus. MAIN SALE PHASE
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The sign of the use of our equipment serves as a guarantee of the quality of the purchased products, confidence in its origin, and also in the minimal ecological trace left in the production of this product   But in general, we are directed to the B2B sector (business for business), and for the participants of the agricultural ecosystem  I hope that answered your question. If not - please specify what else you would like to know - we will be happy to answer and help you
You will establish a sign on the product that was created with the support and control of your technology. This is something for the consumer.
I correctly understood?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This project thread is very interesting with various information related to the composition of this project plan, the allocation of funds for each item developed in this project is very transparent and quite a lot, I see the allocation of coins is also very limited, the sales schedule of coins is also very clear with the distribution schedule has been established, a complete project I think, how hardcap from ICO?
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Pre-sale will last for 2 months, until the 6 of June, right? Only whitelisted users could invest?
what is the raised amount so far?
We will disclosure this information right before main sale
Activity: 83
what is the raised amount so far?
Hi! if you could sum up your ICO concept in 1 sentence, what would it be?
Technology to improve yields for farmers of food and industrial crops, to better feed, clothe and house the planet.
Activity: 100
Hi! if you could sum up your ICO concept in 1 sentence, what would it be?
Activity: 86
Activity: 124
What is in for me if I am not a part of ecosystem? Why buy token?
Our product is a system of IoT sensors, software and tokens that are used to make payments between ecosystem participants.  For an ordinary person, this participation is limited to using tokens to pay for specific agricultural products
ok, thx
Our product is a system of IoT sensors, software and tokens that are used to make payments between ecosystem participants.  For an ordinary person, this participation is limited to using tokens to pay for specific agricultural products
Activity: 124
Activity: 85
Is your token security?
The PavoCoin (“PAVO”) is not a security of any kind, and no equity, interests, or dividends will ever be distributed or assigned to PavoCoin (PAVO) holders from the company.
cool to hear it, admin
Is your token security?
The PavoCoin (“PAVO”) is not a security of any kind, and no equity, interests, or dividends will ever be distributed or assigned to PavoCoin (PAVO) holders from the company.
Activity: 85
Is your token security?
do you have a roadmap?
Q2 2018
Launch of Pavocoin and ERC20 P2P smart contracts
Q3 2018
Pavo Platform with hyperledger Beta
Q4 2018
Pavo IOT gateway Gen 2