Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 60. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
How about you start using artificial intelligence? If a neural network is trained, it will be able to independently select optimal parameters for the growth process.
Activity: 364
Hello. How many tokens were put up on the pre-ICO?
Activity: 238
Hello. I have heard that GrowScore technology will be implemented in your solution. What function will it perform?
Merit: 100
Will I be able to track multiple production cycles at the same time using the same sensors located in the same room?
Activity: 224
Good evening. How will your platform be monetized? You will charge a fee? Or did you choose a more original option?
Will it be possible to configure dashboard by yourself? I want the data I need to always be there.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to use your platform’s tokens to purchase agricultural machinery? No cryptocurrency has occupied this sector, so far.
Merit: 11
Time flies too fast, since there is never anything to miss in life. I would recommend that you join the  project for a participant in the ICO, because its creators have big plans, and I think that they will be able to realize everything.
Activity: 196
I’m more calm when I can watch the growth process myself. Does yr solution support cameras, too, or is it confined to presence of sensors?
We provide only sensors, without cameras
How many days will the sale last?
04.12-06.11 –PUBLIC PRE-SALE PHASE
a) 04.12-04.26 – USD $1 +
45% bonus for $10K minimum purchase
                                OR
33% bonus for $5K minimum purchase
b) 04.27-06.11 – USD $1 +
33% - $5K minimum purchase

06.12-06.19 – USD $1 + 25% bonus MAIN SALE PHASE

06.20-06.26 – USD $1 + 18% bonus MAIN SALE PHASE

06.27-07.02 – USD $1 + 11% bonus MAIN SALE PHASE 

07.03-07.08 – USD $1 + 5% bonus MAIN SALE PHASE

07.09 – 07.13 - USD $1. No Bonus. MAIN SALE PHASE
Hey. Taking into account the legislation problems, the cannabis buyers should undergo KYC before the purchase. Do u have a tool for this?
Yeah, you pass KYC on our book building platform
Good afternoon. I travel often and it’s important for me to make my data synchronized between the devices automatically. What solution will be used for this purpose?
Data will be synchronized on all devices
Good afternoon. Are bonus tokens included in the minimum purchase amount?
No, you buy 10 thousand tokens and get 3300 as a bonus.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
 Good afternoon. Are bonus tokens included in the minimum purchase amount?
Hey. I've heard that the platform provides full visibility after installation. Is this about round-the-clock surveillance?
That’s too, but by full visibility Pavo's team meant being able to track production from the beginning up until a product is sold to the end user.
But why would somebody need this? Who is interested in such a solution?
Those for whom quality is the main assessment factor. People are not used to trust the word, and the solution will provide information on any stage of production.
Am I right saying that this solution completely eliminates the need to use real people for quality control? If so, it could revolutionize agriculture.
Hey. I've heard that the platform provides full visibility after installation. Is this about round-the-clock surveillance?
That’s too, but by full visibility Pavo's team meant being able to track production from the beginning up until a product is sold to the end user.
Those for whom quality is the main assessment factor. People are not used to trust the word, and the solution will provide information on any stage of production.
Activity: 252
How many days will the sale last?
About 5 months, if the tokens aren’t sold out earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: