Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 70. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Have you already calculated to what extant exactly yr solution allows to decrease the production costs? I'd like to know this in advance.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey. The cost of some agrarian products is usually unstable. Does yr solution allow to adapt to all these changes?
Activity: 196
Why did u decide to start with legal cannabis market? Do u think it's promising or are there other reasons? 
The size of the hemp industry today is approximately USD 650 million. According to the Hemp Business Journal, by 2020 it will be USD 1.8 billion. Some estimate that the global market for hemp consists of more than 25,000 products in nine submarkets: agriculture; textiles; recycling; automotive; furniture; food, nutrition, and beverages; paper; construction materials; and personal care. Pavo can also be used by participants in the industrial hemp arena, and we intend to serve that market as well.
Global total agriculture market size –  U.S. $5 trillion
Pavo continues to develop smart agriculture deployments with almond farms in California; 80% of the world’s almond production comes from California.
The multi-billion dollar cannabis market is the indoor smart agriculture proving ground for Pavo, where the need of IoT and blockchain-enabled transparency, and a cryptocurrency payment solution is most profound.
Pavo is readily extensible to the entire universe of indoor-grown crops, from cannabis to cucumbers, from strawberries to spinach, from kale to carrots.
Good afternoon. You're describing the development strategy for USA so actively that it became interesting to me whether u have a plan compatible with other countries?
The software platform for agriculture is offered initially in the U.S. and will be offered abroad in the future.
Legal cannabis is also popular outside USA. Will Pavo allow to ensure supply of this product abroad? 
We never touch or take possession of any of the crops - not cannabis, not strawberries, not any crop - not in the U.S., not in any country.
The software platform for agriculture is offered initially in the U.S. and will be offered abroad in the future.
Hey. What bonus will be active within the framework of pre-ICO?
1$ + 33% bonus
Activity: 406
Legal cannabis is also popular outside USA. Will Pavo allow to ensure supply of this product abroad? 
Activity: 9
Hello,

PAVO has been listed on TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/pavo/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
copper member
Merit: 0
Bounty Manager
The bounty program has been started.
You will receive generous rewards.

PAVOCOIN BOUNTY PROGRAM (ENG)
PAVOCOIN BOUNTY PROGRAM (RUS)

• Bounty Program End Date - June, 1 (end of ICO)
  • Bounty fund: 3 000 000 PAV (1.5 % of all allocated tokens) 
  • Tokens will be distributed to participants’ wallets within two weeks after the end of the tokensale. 
  • To get your bounty award you will need to ETH wallet that supports ERC-20 tokens. Also remember that exchange wallets are not suitable for obtaining tokens.
    Below is a link to suitable wallets:
    https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/ethereum-token-wallets/
  • For performing certain actions you will get stakes, after the end of the bounty campaign, the stakes will be converted into tokens, according to formula (total number of tokens/total number of stakes)*number of your stakes.
Activity: 266
Hello. The next market you're planning to enter is the corn market. Have u already made a research regarding the efficiency of yr solution in this segment?
Activity: 224
Why did u decide to start with legal cannabis market? Do u think it's promising or are there other reasons? 
Hey. What bonus will be active within the framework of pre-ICO?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. You're describing the development strategy for USA so actively that it became interesting to me whether u have a plan compatible with other countries?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey. Does it turn out that the farmers will be able to settle agreements with buyers without any middlemen due to this platform?
I think they will. At least, Pavo platform will provide good conditions for this.
So, theoretically, i will be able to settle agreement with a farmer from another country and he will plant and sell me some amount of, let's say, nuts?
Yep. I’ve even heard that the platform has already launched several pilot projects in the test mode.
Wonderful, but what guarantees the security of both parties to the deal? Someone will have to make the first move, and usual trust wont be enough in this case.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey. Does it turn out that the farmers will be able to settle agreements with buyers without any middlemen due to this platform?
I think they will. At least, Pavo platform will provide good conditions for this.
So, theoretically, i will be able to settle agreement with a farmer from another country and he will plant and sell me some amount of, let's say, nuts?
Yep. I’ve even heard that the platform has already launched several pilot projects in the test mode.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be put on pre-sale?
40 million, but u have to get whitelisted first before participating.
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be put on pre-sale?
Pages:
Jump to: