Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Plaza Systems (PLAZA) - Presale P4 20% Bonus LIVE - page 5. (Read 22100 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Where is the project PLAZA ? What has been achieved? I can not get any new information and in the twitter there is nothing new? Is the sale successful? tell me please!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Plaza's MerchantChain next-generation blockchain-based trade, Plaza's MerchantChain It's faster and lighter than its competitors and allows businesses large and small to build their own decentralized applications or choose from a variety of cost-effective solutions.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Nice one. Great roadmap..Hope it will be well implemented
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Yep, we all would like to clarify dates of Plaza ico and bounty program. Now there is a stage of pre-ico, but ico is still not to be determined  Sad
Activity: 322
Kevjoh, if the Plaza ICO is delayed, what with the bounty program, it will be completed now or what, explain please. Thankyou.
I'll repeat this question.
Coz it's looks like project is fully abandoned!
Activity: 182
How is the coin raise in relation to the softcap? Has it been reached? Will it be reached?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
let's support this project so that later will be more developed because more and more support the team certainly will also more spirit in developing this project until success.
At first, the project seemed very good, and I supported it, but after the postponements and little communication with the community, I forgot about it. The team needs to work hard before going through the ICO.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
let's support this project so that later will be more developed because more and more support the team certainly will also more spirit in developing this project until success.
Activity: 11
I hope this project go up well and excellent.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Kevjoh, if the Plaza ICO is delayed, what with the bounty program, it will be completed now or what, explain please. Thankyou.
Activity: 209
Any update on main sale and when it may close?

Main sale dates still to be determined. In the meantime we're focused on business:

https://medium.com/plaza-systems/supremely-confident-plaza-postpones-tge-to-focus-on-business-development-f9ee5a6896e1
Activity: 336
the plaza project is very unique, it is very much beneficial because this project can take advantage of the world of shopping and the world of crypto, this is perfect, if the project runs smoothly then I am very confident of this project success and bright in the future, the project requires only network expansion , so many members who know him
Activity: 33
Hello guys,
We reviewed Plaza Systems, here is the link: https://expert-coin.com/icos/plaza-systems.html
If you have questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and good luck with the project!
Activity: 238
When the bounty will be finished?
Activity: 182
Any update on main sale and when it may close?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
hmm, i think this project can have few partners from some other projects available here to build a consortium it will sure make huge success for all of participants ;-)
Activity: 132
when post-TGE audit is over ??
and What iz merchantchain ?
Seven problems with #crypto as a currency:

1) SPEED
2) COST
3) CRED
4) SCALE
5) HACKS
6) VOLATILITY
7) EASE OF USE

Read about them here: https://medium.com/plaza-systems/seven-everyday-blockchain-problems-solved-by-the-plaza-merchantchain-e7e0334f5841

#ecommerce #fintech #DLT #presale #blockchain #business #technology #economics #finance

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeQtfE7VMAAQacm.jpg:small
Why again extended the earnings of money, really bad marketing? or is there no trust in investors for the project, that the team went wrong?

As mentioned above, regardless of the TGE (ICO) dates, we are already closing in on some business partnerships and deals based on the proprietary and demonstrable technology we have and the everyday transaction problems we are able to solve with it. These partners and customers will be buying PLAZA at presale in order to build upon our MerchantChain i.e. we are already generating demand for PLAZA among those who will use the tokens to access our cutting-edge, next-generation blockchain technology.

When we do go to TGE we will not only have our own TECH SOLUTION but we will also have a BUSINESS.

The presale is ongoing at https://www.plaza.systems/whitelist
Activity: 406
Next Generation Antivirus
Why again extended the earnings of money, really bad marketing? or is there no trust in investors for the project, that the team went wrong?
Pages:
Jump to: