Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PM7 – Decentralized multi-level affiliate marketing platform - page 53. (Read 6674 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Hello guys
Tell me more about your legal features? Where your company had registered and what countries law does it use?
We not engage in USA, China and Singapour

What do you mean? That people of these countries cannot take part in ICO?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Eastern Europe (as well as other countries) has its perculiarities in law, people's habits and readiness of the market to accept the ideas. Did you have some 'differences'? Do you have some advisors on that?
Everyone except citizens of USA, China and Singapore can participate in our platform. This is the main difference.

How can it be that in some projects all citizens participate and in some with the exception of US and some others? Do you and them have different kinds of tokens or what is the reason?
The PM7 token is not a security, a commodity or any other type of financial instrument
and it wasn’t registered under the USA Securities Act, any securities laws of any state in
the United States of America or any other countries, including securities laws of any
jurisdiction, which residents are potential holders of tokens.
Due to regulatory uncertainty and before the platform provides the public with
additional information on this matter, the owners of United States green cards or citizens
or residents (tax or otherwise) of the United States of America have no right and should
not buy PM7 tokens. Also you should not buy the PM7 tokens if you are a citizen or a resident (tax or otherwise) of the People's Republic of China (PRC) or Singapore, as well
an individual of the PRC or Singapore.
I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Where can I look into?
Please read our White paper for more details - https://pm7.com/assets/doc/WhitePaper-en.pdf
Are you have team with experience?
Yes, our team consists of professionals with experience of many years.
Can you say some details about bonus?
https://pm7.com/bonus
Here you can find all the information about our bonus system.
How many stages of the tokensale in your ICO?
There are 7 rounds of our ICO.
Who are the friends of "other levels"? How do i refer them?
They can be your friends or friends of your friends. If your friends will refer their friends and they will make purchases - you will get bonuses.
Activity: 154
I have 20 USD in cabinet. Can I use them to buy your pm7 tokens? How can I do it?
Activity: 182
Eastern Europe (as well as other countries) has its perculiarities in law, people's habits and readiness of the market to accept the ideas. Did you have some 'differences'? Do you have some advisors on that?
Everyone except citizens of USA, China and Singapore can participate in our platform. This is the main difference.

How can it be that in some projects all citizens participate and in some with the exception of US and some others? Do you and them have different kinds of tokens or what is the reason?
Activity: 244
I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Where can I look into?
Activity: 84
Are you have team with experience?
Activity: 182
Can you say some details about bonus?
Activity: 146
How many stages of the tokensale in your ICO?
Activity: 164
Who are the friends of "other levels"? How do i refer them?
What can i gain by buying your tokens?
The PM7 platform covers several areas: multilevel marketing (MLM), affiliate (partner) programs, payment processing (including cryptocurrency), and blockchain technology.

This technology offered by us is applicable absolutely to all areas of commercial projects. We have already prepared solutions and communications with leading companies in the area of telecommunications, sports betting, online games as well as offline business, which will be launched in the nearest future.

Project Owners — generation of a new type of traffic.

Each participant of the system receives benefits and income from its functioning and development.

You can receive the unlimited income for recommendations to your friends.
Activity: 243
What can i gain by buying your tokens?
Tell me, can I send bitcoins directly from the exchange? Not to transfer to the wallet
Of course, you can Smiley
Activity: 252
Tell me, can I send bitcoins directly from the exchange? Not to transfer to the wallet
Activity: 197
On what protocol are your tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: