Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PMCoinClub - STRATEGIC INVESTMENT & RELIABLE CRYPTO LEARNING SOURCE - page 2. (Read 729 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty (if you have it) . Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing

Hello, check ANN box, please contact me (BOUNTY link). We can discuss in detail.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty (if you have it) . Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing
The price of BTC had increased in value significantly over the years, reaching $19,600 at its highest peak – and the exchange rate rests at $8,500 today. This is a stark contrast to just over a year ago when the digital currency’s value was under $1,000 per coin. Since the fiat value has increased so much it has made some early investors very rich. Moreover, there’s one group of early adopters that no one likes to talk about — darknet market vendors.

Ok. May I have your question please?
1) Ok so is it safe for me to say you will be focusing on "bluechip" coins and no new ICOs ie only those proven to be listed in exchanges?
2) when will PCC go for listing in exchanges?

1.) Yes, you may say that, we never use this fund to take part in ICO. It will be used to invest in existing listed project.

2.)As stated in our White Paper, this PCC token will be locked for certain period. After we manage to do profit payback, we will arrange a voting to list PCC in exchange which acccept security token. However, this will subject to fundraising event. If we don't manage to raise adequate fund for investment, this will subject to further review.
Activity: 5
The price of BTC had increased in value significantly over the years, reaching $19,600 at its highest peak – and the exchange rate rests at $8,500 today. This is a stark contrast to just over a year ago when the digital currency’s value was under $1,000 per coin. Since the fiat value has increased so much it has made some early investors very rich. Moreover, there’s one group of early adopters that no one likes to talk about — darknet market vendors.
Activity: 6
1) Ok so is it safe for me to say you will be focusing on "bluechip" coins and no new ICOs ie only those proven to be listed in exchanges?
2) when will PCC go for listing in exchanges?
Hi can you explain further what would be your trading strategies?

For our trading strategy, basically we focus on project viability. We concentrate more on project based on ETH blockchain. We study the concept idea, project roadmap, progress. We focus on medium term trading. We also study the community behaviour to review the holding power of the token, day trading volume, which exchange and so on. There many criterias to be evaluated.

We will develop our own score system for this potential project to invest.

Activity: 6
Hi can you explain further what would be your trading strategies?
Activity: 5
i hope this coin can tap on your expertise to trade and gain profits for all investor and i do   hope you guys can do it well.

Thank you. I hope our community will stay with this project. This will be a great inspiration to us.
Activity: 112
i hope this coin can tap on your expertise to trade and gain profits for all investor and i do   hope you guys can do it well.
What kind of facilities are you building?
And regarding learning materials, why can't we just use the google search or youtube instead?
I bet there are more reading materials that you will run out of time to read and watch.

1.) For our investment & trading activity, we will just building basic facilities like office and IT facilities. Not much money needed. Thats why we allocate just small percentage from our fund. However, if the fund is limited, we will use personal facility to proceed. Fund priority is the capitals.

2.) You are right to question there are many information in google. To us, most of these information are bias and unreliable. Thats why we need school & university. Why don't people just ask their kids stay at home, googling & youtubing everyday. In term of cryprocurrency investment, who will verify all these info's. Very senior investors perhaps wouldn't get much benefit from us.

Most of ICO rating will only give a review to a project if the developers are willing to pay certain BTCs. This is premium paid price. By then, how come an evaluation party receive payment for something they are judging. There must be a conflict of interest by doing that. We ourselves also experienced this situation as we also conducting our own fundraising event. Its hard to find an independent party who willing to do a project review without being paid. We aim to be this independent party to serve the investment community with reliable and freedom review.

Sure we have to find income for our project beside our pooled investment. This is to create a conducive ecosystem for PCC adoption. For a paid promotion by us, we only allow the ICO team to present their new project concept fairly with Q&A. This session must be done in our Telegram group. Our 100 founders will vote how much they need to pay with our own PCC token. Though, this not our main focus. We focus more to existing and listed project review. We intend to create a blog to publish articles in our website soon. Not many, platform do a review for existing project. We aim to avoid investors to jump on a shitcoin. We welcome anyone, including you to take part.

Thanks for asking.

Thanks for explaining your side further.
I appreciate that. Coz most of the projects will just ignore questions thrown to them.
But I disagree that most of the info from google are bias and unreliable. You just need to look for good references.
Anyway, let's see how far you will go on this project. If you are sincere to push thru this project even if you will not get your ICO targets, I salute you.
Very few will do what is necessary to uplift the standards of crypto. Good luck!

Welcome. Thanks to you too for giving us chance to make explanation.
I admit my previous statement might be arguable. For sure, we are going to do something which you consider as good reference.
I am pretty sure this project will be developing, even if we don't reach our target in ICO, we consider it as a first step for our project development. ICO is just a part of the process to create ecosystem and awareness of our project among the community. As we do not use any premium ads, we already know the level of response by community. That's why we reserve 50% of our token. We plan all this token will be emitted to the market gradually.

I personally, used to be ICO participant, miner, trader, scam ICO victim, and now as project developer. All this experiences will be a good guidance for our team to develop this project and, hopefully this project will contribute something positive to cryptizens.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
And regarding learning materials, why can't we just use the google search or youtube instead?
I bet there are more reading materials that you will run out of time to read and watch.

1.) For our investment & trading activity, we will just building basic facilities like office and IT facilities. Not much money needed. Thats why we allocate just small percentage from our fund. However, if the fund is limited, we will use personal facility to proceed. Fund priority is the capitals.

2.) You are right to question there are many information in google. To us, most of these information are bias and unreliable. Thats why we need school & university. Why don't people just ask their kids stay at home, googling & youtubing everyday. In term of cryprocurrency investment, who will verify all these info's. Very senior investors perhaps wouldn't get much benefit from us.

Most of ICO rating will only give a review to a project if the developers are willing to pay certain BTCs. This is premium paid price. By then, how come an evaluation party receive payment for something they are judging. There must be a conflict of interest by doing that. We ourselves also experienced this situation as we also conducting our own fundraising event. Its hard to find an independent party who willing to do a project review without being paid. We aim to be this independent party to serve the investment community with reliable and freedom review.

Sure we have to find income for our project beside our pooled investment. This is to create a conducive ecosystem for PCC adoption. For a paid promotion by us, we only allow the ICO team to present their new project concept fairly with Q&A. This session must be done in our Telegram group. Our 100 founders will vote how much they need to pay with our own PCC token. Though, this not our main focus. We focus more to existing and listed project review. We intend to create a blog to publish articles in our website soon. Not many, platform do a review for existing project. We aim to avoid investors to jump on a shitcoin. We welcome anyone, including you to take part.

Thanks for asking.

Thanks for explaining your side further.
I appreciate that. Coz most of the projects will just ignore questions thrown to them.
But I disagree that most of the info from google are bias and unreliable. You just need to look for good references.
Anyway, let's see how far you will go on this project. If you are sincere to push thru this project even if you will not get your ICO targets, I salute you.
Very few will do what is necessary to uplift the standards of crypto. Good luck!
We would like to announce our Token Grand Swap which offered 5,000,000 PCC token has finished.

Now, we move to next big step for our fundraising event. Below are the details of this event.

SWAP PERIOD 1 / MAIN ICO

TIER 1
March 18, 2018 (04.00.00 UTC) to March 24, 2018 (04.00.00 UTC)

TIER 2
March 24, 2018 (04.00.01 UTC) to March 31, 2018 (04.00.00 UTC)

PRICE
TIER 1: 1 ETH = 15,000 PCC
TIER 2: 1 ETH = 10,000 PCC

BONUS
10%, contribution > 2 ETH
10%, from referee contribution

Only Send Your ETH To
0x9B3ec7c53E7C74D1F3E32D23209556B008447cb3

Name
PMCOIN (PCC)

Type
ERC20, Decimal: 2

Max. Supply

Contract Address
0xff46586fe46b814eb86e60320e1b0a29b78d4757

Token For Sales
15,000,000 PCC available (We reserve 50M PCC token for next fundraising event scheduled few months from now)

Min. Contribution: 0.1 ETH

93 Highest Contributors Automatically Become PMCoin Club Founders. Holding PCC Token Will Enable You Profit Sharing.

https://i.imgur.com/lsXQGl4.jpg

Thanks for asking.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Those who want to get clear picture about our project, please click the image link in the ANN box.
We have finished our Token Grand Swap and managed to collect 2.2 ETH from 5 contributors. Our next token swap is scheduled on March 18, 0:0:0 + 4 UTC.
Good idea. This project will be popular. When will the project fully work?

Sorry, have to wait for next reply. I face this requirement with patient my rank upgraded.

Back to your question, we have two concept. Our investment will start on April 1st, while educational has started. Anyone is welcomed and can start to contribute learning material in our Telegram group. It can be in form of article, video or Q&A. We reward with our PCC token. We have more than 1200 members now. Im sure all human. But we yet to removing deleted account as lot things to do in this stage.  We will change the platform once we have found a better.

For learning, we as a team will from time to time to research quality materials as we can without pcc rewards. But we hope outsider will come and help.
Pages:
Jump to: