Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 209. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Guys, why your bounty campaigin do not allowed for Junior Members. I`ve learned your WP and wanted it to be mine first bounty but ....
Activity: 206
Merit: 13
Title reads Kickstarter for Blockchain, hmm okay?
Next it reads "free crowdfunding", what in the actual reality does it even mean?
Are you trying to fund projects for free? That's great, then why are you even conducting an ico?

It is a question of conditionally free-of-charge use of a platform and not about free financing of projects. As far as I understand.

Organized the ICO to then give collected funds to all those in need .. I find it difficult to imagine this in our world  Grin
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
Could you show us prototype or site image as of now?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Next it reads "free crowdfunding", what in the actual reality does it even mean?
Are you trying to fund projects for free? That's great, then why are you even conducting an ico?

It is a question of conditionally free-of-charge use of a platform and not about free financing of projects. As far as I understand.
Merit: 103
Actually bans from governments never will stop crypto investors. Crypto people always find ways to invest and support good idea/technology/beginning etc. There is no place for borders in this world)
I think that people invest their money not for the sake of an idea, but for profit. Everyone wants to get rich and buy a Lambo Smiley
Activity: 210
Yes, I agree, the title is intriguing and it is possible to draw conclusions quite different from those indicated in WP. When I saw I then thought too that some kind of freebie is planned  Cheesy
In fact, it means that Acorn plans to create a platform for crowdfunding, but with a distributed base and its own token. And as the developers argue, the economic model of Acorn will make the process of crowdfunding itself free for those who will post their projects on their platform.
I'm not sure what you can safely say "free for those who will post their projects on their platform" but the costs for such a project running on a blockchain will be less than on an alternative. At least transaction fees costs will be less
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
First of all i see that they created best design at their papers and accounts, but potential of this project is undifined.

It is now really difficult to assess the potential of projects. Some projects seem very attractive for investment, but in the end people lose money. Other projects look nondescript, but reach hard cap for a few hours and bring investors a lot of money.
I think this is primarily due to the fact that a very greatly increased rate of eth and bitcoin. Against this background of rising prices, many people raised their capital and thus they have a big opportunity to invest in projects
Activity: 206
Merit: 13

Yes, I agree, the title is intriguing and it is possible to draw conclusions quite different from those indicated in WP. When I saw I then thought too that some kind of freebie is planned  Cheesy

In fact, it means that Acorn plans to create a platform for crowdfunding, but with a distributed base and its own token. And as the developers argue, the economic model of Acorn will make the process of crowdfunding itself free for those who will post their projects on their platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Activity: 476
First of all i see that they created best design at their papers and accounts, but potential of this project is undifined.

It is now really difficult to assess the potential of projects. Some projects seem very attractive for investment, but in the end people lose money. Other projects look nondescript, but reach hard cap for a few hours and bring investors a lot of money.
Yeah, especially nowadays people are ready to invest into projects with 0 commitments on GitHub a few months even
after ICO passes. It won't come to me as a surprise that one day we will witness bubble pop Smiley

Basically, of course, all protocols are relevant, the identity, energy and similar projects. To them there is always a great interest.

Activity: 210
actually i dont understand the real  role of this project.
ICO itfelf is a crowdfunding platform
you aimed on developing countries but there is no place for crowdfinging
you have restrictions in USA citizen participation - it is not good
people gett token they wants do profit but not good words only
The project creates a croudfunding ecosystem like Kickstarter. ICO - the mechanism of raising funds through the sale of tokens, the project is in the startup stage, so they chose this way of attracting investments.It would be strange if they held fundraising at Kickstarter or indigo Smiley
Now there is an ICO phase that is regulated for citizens of the US and China at least. Therefore, the overwhelming number of projects prohibit the participation of citizens of these countries in ICO.Therefore, there is nothing strange in this.
Yes, I would be very surprised if they would raise money on the platforms of their future competitors. It would be a good joke.
By the way - second - indiegogo, not indigo
Thanks ! Never used them (indiegogo) platform only heard the name. The platform of Kickstarter was enough for me
"The project creates a croudfunding ecosystem like Kickstarter" they still have additional services based on the blockchain it is called: the Acorn Marketplace. The Acorn Marketplace will be a post-campaign retail  platform for goods and services that were successfully  funded on The Acorn Hub, provided at no additional  cost to Acorn founders
Activity: 462
Actually bans from governments never will stop crypto investors. Crypto people always find ways to invest and support good idea/technology/beginning etc. There is no place for borders in this world)

And it became so much easier to do. If earlier the company conducting IPO had to make a large audit, preparation, evaluation, and only large players could invest, now it is available to all. We live in an amazing time
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
but it should be taken into account that the crypto currency has not yet been regulated at the legislative level in practically any country, do not forget that this is a big source of income, sooner or later the state will take measures
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
The project creates a croudfunding ecosystem like Kickstarter. ICO - the mechanism of raising funds through the sale of tokens, the project is in the startup stage, so they chose this way of attracting investments.It would be strange if they held fundraising at Kickstarter or indigo Smiley
Now there is an ICO phase that is regulated for citizens of the US and China at least. Therefore, the overwhelming number of projects prohibit the participation of citizens of these countries in ICO.Therefore, there is nothing strange in this.

Yes, I would be very surprised if they would raise money on the platforms of their future competitors. It would be a good joke.
Thanks ! Never used them (indiegogo) platform only heard the name. The platform of Kickstarter was enough for me

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Activity: 161
ProximaX
Acorn guiding principle is minimal intervention. The platform should should encourage users creativity by keeping rules, requeriments and intervention to the minimem. Well...what about scamers? How will you beat them  Smiley what a plan? A lot of people see in crypto just way to get easy money, but not the to make world better. And as we see they win for now.
Jump to: