Pages:
Author

Topic: *[ANN ICO PRESALE]* GSC Platform - Supply Chain Solutions - page 2. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Idea and concept of the use is very well defined. I would like to see such product making impact in the aviation industry. Good luck guys.
Activity: 94
This is a full version project with source code and wallet, there are different arrays. Beautiful and compatible interface, professional working team, clear investment plan. Really a good site for people who want to invest.
Activity: 132
projects that have great potential for the future, by providing convenience in an Aeronautical supply chain provider platform that has trillions of prospects. I hope it will run smoothly and successfully GSC AVIATION.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Hello GSC team. I've read that GSC ICO was passed SEC and U.S Citizens are allowed to participate in your crowsale. From this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gsc-aviation-us-citizens-are-allowed-to-invest-4877229
But I can't find any information of your website or social media page, so can you confirm this news?
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Good luck to the project dev! Will follow your project, at start looks promising, lets wait and see. Good luck in development.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
Looking forward for team members introduction who are behind this project even no news about escrow. I hope soon you will provide these information so it would make this ICO more attractive although this this idea is looking interesting.

go here my friend https://gscplatform.io
put your mouse to Home button, and you will see the team member from this project or just scrol down when you there
look like this project have an experience team,,  Wink
Activity: 108
The GSC platform will improve safety and reduce costs in the Aeronautical supply chain sector, and improve flight safety and enable economies of scale for each purchasing department in all industries by optimizing the overall supply chain.
Activity: 214
Looking forward for team members introduction who are behind this project even no news about escrow. I hope soon you will provide these information so it would make this ICO more attractive although this this idea is looking interesting.
Activity: 60
this project is just awesome
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
A project that has great potential for the future, by providing convenience in a providers platform of trillions of Aeronautical supply chains.
This platform is very usefull in the aviation world, because it can monitor the availability of supplies, and also can detect whether it is still feasible or not an aircraft is flown through blockhain technology.Even passengers can check it themselves automatically.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Below  are samples of general aviation issues which  i think can be simply resolved by GSC by integration the Aeronautical system along Blockchain Technology.

1. Most planes are, on the average, 45 years old.  How do you keep them updated and upgraded cost effectively?
2. How do we make sure pilot’s voices are heard on issues such as third-class medical requirements, fuel taxes, changes in how ATC is handled and more?
3. What are ways to draw people back to the airports?
4. What are some of the issues, like noise pollution, and how can they be addressed to help make the airports a valued part of local communities?
5. What does the path look like for becoming ADS-B compliant by 2020, including privacy for aircraft owners?
6. How are drones and UAVs going to be incorporated into the National Airspace System?

And these excludes all major issues along old Aviation system that really needs to be addressed in this new  era!
Activity: 238
The GSC platform optimizes the overall supply chain.
Thanks to the GSC search module, it lets you find suppliers close to you. Thanks to a search engine indexed ranking system, top ranking vendors appear first in your results.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Looks good hoping for the great product. But there are competitors and other players in the market with somewhat same fundamentals.

Check this out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dis-discovery-an-iot-led-supply-chain-solution-4556772
Activity: 157
Analysis
The perpetual growth of the Aeronautical Sector combined with a traditional approach to managing the supply chain, constrains the actors in the industry. There are new technological solutions that can secure supply chains and streamline company processes
Convictions
We believe in the evolutionary potential the blockchain can provide to parts tracking, logistics and purchaser processes. The GSC Platform will improve safety and reduce costs in the Aeronautical supply chain sector.
Goal
Our goal is to improve flight safety and allow economies of scale for aerospace industry players by optimizing the supply chain as a whole.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
GSC Aviation will take care of the entire process of setting up and organizing reverse auctions, which is an effective way for a company to make heavy purchases or investment . The legal component will be focused in particular on the harmonization of the internal processes at the international level and for regulations compliance on the new sectors of the industry that wants to develop GSC Aviation. Of course, to follow closely and always be legally compliant with Blockchain and company regulations.

Activity: 95
Blockchain GSC Aviation technology is used to store and secure the entire life cycle of aeronautical components, so that aircraft are safer and passengers and crew safety is enhanced.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
In a critical sector like aviation, knowing the source of all parts, having product quality information and being able to locate the supplier of a faulty component is crucial for industry players.

GSC launches GSC Aviation for Aeronautical Industry supply chain solutions. GSC Aviation will collect all the information and secure it in Blockchain to be able to remind MRO, Airlines and CAMO customers on the parts to be stored on each aircraft in question.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
GSC Aviation Updates - Week #2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DJ3Pj41Yp4

Welcome to the video update for week 2. This week we has been very exciting for us, as it has seen the official launch of our pre ico. Also, we have a very exciting partnership to announce, and improvements to our website.
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
What i like most in this project is that the GSC platform will gather the identity cards of all suppliers for the buyer to access in their personal dashboard and the discovery and integration of new suppliers will be the keystone of the construction and development of the purchasing scope, allowing much broader knowledge of the market. And thats very clever
Pages:
Jump to: