Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [PRESALE] - Runs.com - page 9. (Read 1601 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 04:58:54 AM
Beautiful project. Such a concept should produce an explosion in this market. And I am glad that the project already has agreements with partners.
I think it will be beneficial for everyone. Large partners will be able to benefit from this and will also be able to join the project.
Activity: 140
June 28, 2018, 04:41:55 AM
It was said that everyone can sell their experience in the form of this coins, so what kind of experience that are sell able?
Perhaps you could give more specific info about it.
Yes the concept is simply fine, but as it will be realized I with pleasure would look as this all will be realized.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 03:14:54 AM
It was said that everyone can sell their experience in the form of this coins, so what kind of experience that are sell able?
Perhaps you could give more specific info about it.
Activity: 68
June 28, 2018, 03:03:55 AM
Beautiful project. Such a concept should produce an explosion in this market. And I am glad that the project already has agreements with partners.
If they manage to negotiate with large platforms, the price of the token will quickly go up and fly to the moon.
Activity: 94
June 28, 2018, 01:18:57 AM
  Hello everybody, I started dealing with crypto currency since autumn 2017, there are a lot of scam sites, I hope your project is normal! Good luck in this project! 
Well, I always start with the team. And in this project is just an excellent and powerful team. Therefore, it is safe to invest.
Activity: 462
June 27, 2018, 12:51:20 PM
  Hello everybody, I started dealing with crypto currency since autumn 2017, there are a lot of scam sites, I hope your project is normal! Good luck in this project! 
Activity: 56
June 27, 2018, 09:40:14 AM
at which conferences will the team be represented in the near future? I would very much like to see the performance of the developers.
The latest one was Blockchain Summit. We will definitely post details on conferences that will occur in the new future.
Activity: 136
June 27, 2018, 08:54:28 AM
at which conferences will the team be represented in the near future? I would very much like to see the performance of the developers.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 07:20:19 AM
It looks brilliant and interesting project. It has tremendous growth potential in artificial intelligence in every corner of the world with global reach to empower all communities around the world. This is a challenging and promising project. I wish a great success for the project.
Yes, the scope of the project promises to be simply huge. I think those who buy tokens at a bargain price will be able to multiply their capital before the end of this year.
Well, I'd rather hold the tokens for a long time. So you can earn the most. I think this will be a very great prospect.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 06:18:16 AM
It looks brilliant and interesting project. It has tremendous growth potential in artificial intelligence in every corner of the world with global reach to empower all communities around the world. This is a challenging and promising project. I wish a great success for the project.
Yes, the scope of the project promises to be simply huge. I think those who buy tokens at a bargain price will be able to multiply their capital before the end of this year.
June 27, 2018, 05:59:06 AM
Do I understand correctly that the platform will allow me to find customers for my store inside this large network?
Yes that is how runs will work in the decentralised mode.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 05:44:42 AM
Do I understand correctly that the platform will allow me to find customers for my store inside this large network?
Yes, this will be one of the advantages of this platform if your service is qualitative then the flow of customers to you is assured.
Activity: 434
June 27, 2018, 05:25:22 AM
June 27, 2018, 03:24:39 AM
Who from the team already has a successful business and did they take part in other projects or not? Are you going to involve authoritative advisers in the project?
 We have already delivered our first two XKUs - IPL Night at CCD and Avengers Screening at PVR. And we have assembled a team of top-notch industry experts already at work. The team is led by our CEO Giri Devanur, who himself has 26 years of industry experience.
Activity: 116
June 27, 2018, 03:03:22 AM
Who from the team already has a successful business and did they take part in other projects or not? Are you going to involve authoritative advisers in the project?
Activity: 434
June 27, 2018, 02:16:52 AM
The platform will have a store generator. For me to create what I like myself?
The platform will have a very wide functionality. But as for me the main thing is that it will be possible to create a transparent system of ratings and reviews. It is very important.
Activity: 74
June 27, 2018, 02:01:44 AM
The platform will have a store generator. For me to create what I like myself?
Activity: 420
June 27, 2018, 01:42:24 AM
just a great project with a great prospect for the future. I will follow how everything develops, I think for this the future of e-commerce.
I also think so, on this and decided to buy tokens. But before the launch of the project there is still a lot of work. It turns out the token will have to be kept for a long time.
June 27, 2018, 01:35:55 AM
I wonder whether there will be any premium features on the platform that you can buy for tokens?
https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/runs-public/Runs_Whitepaper_Public.pdf  This is the link of our Whitepaper.
June 27, 2018, 01:27:02 AM
I wonder whether there will be any premium features on the platform that you can buy for tokens?
Our whitepaper has a detailed explanation regarding features and premium experiences. You can have a look at it.
Pages:
Jump to: