Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💥 (ICO) (PRIVATE SALE 8/30) ✅ CONVENTMENT | IoT B2B Logistics (CNVT) ✅ - page 3. (Read 3304 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Hello! Good idea and great team. I believe in the project and I will follow the development of the project.
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Our private sale has officially begun! Login details have been sent out to all applicants.
Visit http://conventment.com/tge for more details!
Activity: 252
The project is very good, I'm sure this project will support many and succeed
Activity: 126
Nice for legal cannabis industry!! I am very much looking forward to a connectivity platform for the future of the cannabis industry. If possible, i want to try your product
Activity: 98
Conventment  also makes use of low-cost sensors like (NFC/RFID) as well as the customized internet of things middleware. The purpose of using these technologies is to help it come up with an error-free way of maintaining records, as well as providing businesses with a streamlined platform that they can use to conduct their business without having to worry about downtimes.
Activity: 56
cool project,  i am glad to be here,  hope everything goes well
Activity: 44
As I have read, Conventment has got quite an innovative, powerful and reliable platform with a large client base of the Cannabis industry. I strongly believe that Conventment will soar high in its operations.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
it is great , i joined the previous two rounds and the tokens are in my wallet , easy way to get a valuable tokens
Activity: 154
I like the concept model on the platform, what based country ? do you have got legality to building the project ?
Activity: 700
Sincere devotion
This project has great prospects.Of course this time, I believe that this is the best project in cryptocurrency market, its unrivaled, people involved in their own business.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
this project has a good development, I believe hopefully this will attract many investors easily, I will study your project more deeply fighting and I believe you can do it.
copper member
copper member
What are particular countries are not allowed to participate in you token sale? Do you have any restrictions in participating the token sale?

Right now, we currently have no restrictions put in place. Approximately 2-3 days before or private sale begins, we'll announce official rules, restrictions, limits and more important details.
Activity: 182
What are particular countries are not allowed to participate in you token sale? Do you have any restrictions in participating the token sale?
copper member
I think there are already many projects in the market, if that makes you sure this project will be in demand, whether you have a unique feature, let me know please.

Please read our white paper and you'll see that Conventment certainly has unique features.

As for demand, we have client dispensaries that we'll be doing DLA Center test runs with within the next week.
As mentioned in our telegram channel, we'll be providing photo updates!

Along with the rapid-yet-steady growth of the cannabis industry, the DLA Center will prove it's value over time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Orient
I think there are already many projects in the market, if that makes you sure this project will be in demand, whether you have a unique feature, let me know please.
Activity: 47
CNVT is a decentralized ERC20 token on the Ethereum network which is backwards
compatible with all wallets and hardware that support the ERC20 token standard.
CNVT is completely separate from all main Conventment smart contracts and
statistic networks. Aside for funding through the TGE, CNVT tokens are solely used
for B2B contract bidding by grow centers and manufacturers. These tokens aren't
initially utilized in dispensaries or shops but will become a viable form of payment
in the future as the DLA Center is improved upon.
The total supply of CNVT tokens is limited to 100,000,000.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I hope this round 2 can run smoothly without the slightest problem, hopefully the team can do its job well without any mistakes and finish on time, good luck.
Activity: 3
Hey World!
We’re a team of Investors and Technical Gurus who have come together to create Conventment News.
Website coming soon.
We’re not affiliated with the Conventment team in any way, but we’re believers in the future of Ethereum as a DLT for logistics.
To the Conventment team,
could we update everyone here whenever there’s an announcement? Thank you.

Hey there guys. It's totally fine to post updates whenever you'd like. Thanks for believing in us. It truly means a lot!

Great. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: