Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] redBUX: Blockchain based payment for the adult entertainment industy - page 45. (Read 5019 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Is there a Ref link? I would like to give my contribution spreading the verb
brand new
Activity: 0
Can I contribute multiple times?
copper member
Activity: 70
Can I contribute multiple times?

Hi! Yes, you are allowed to contribute several times at our redBUX pre-sale and ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think here it was necessary to emphasize the privacy of transactions when buying, and not just in the name
copper member
The only drawback is that I have to hold the VR cardboard with my hands... You know, I'll need them for others activities haha  Roll Eyes

That’ll depend if you buy a strap along with the cardboard VR or not  Wink
Activity: 14
The only drawback is that I have to hold the VR cardboard with my hands... You know, I'll need them for others activities haha  Roll Eyes
copper member
Is there any working product at the moment or we have to wait till the team get raised enough money to complete this. Adult entertainment industry is so huge in past a lot of ICOs finished successfully but none of them delivered anything till now especially with VR devices. How you will release a demo platform for this.

Yes, vrXcity is already in the closed beta and will start releasing during autumn 2018. Nevertheless, soon we will announce a date for the demo.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Is there any working product at the moment or we have to wait till the team get raised enough money to complete this. Adult entertainment industry is so huge in past a lot of ICOs finished successfully but none of them delivered anything till now especially with VR devices. How you will release a demo platform for this.
copper member
It is my understanding that it is possible to use the cardboard VR. Can you confirm that?

Hi! Yes, you can also use the cardboard VR.
Activity: 14
It is my understanding that it is possible to use the cardboard VR. Can you confirm that?
copper member
Gosh. I am so excited about this ITO Tongue

How much content will be posted on vrXcity each week?

Thank you for your question! Most of the content on vrXcity will be interactive, so it's live and doesn’t have to be produced. There's really no limit to the amount of content each week! There will be 3rd party/partner content and user-generated content. Many of the 3rd party sites/points of payment who have already committed are using the token to make it easier for their customers to move to vrXcity, since they plan to use the cutting-edge VR platform to promote their content.
Activity: 27
Gosh. I am so excited about this ITO Tongue

How much content will be posted on vrXcity each week?
Activity: 5
Somehow I have problems opening up the link.. the SWOT analysis is displayed for 1 second but then a white screen appears... do you have another link?

Hello all! I've found SWOT analysis for this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think? http://swot.digrate.com/report/7d069075-ff63-4535-9fb8-709deb73a48e
copper member
Hey! Anyone knows which wallet can I use?

Hi, we recommend using myetherwallet.com
Activity: 16
Hey! Anyone knows which wallet can I use?
Activity: 6
How exactly should redbux even increase in worth ?!
If the publisher sells the redbux for 1€=100RB then it never can get higher then this anyways?!
there is no mining behin the Redbux am i right with that ?
Activity: 1
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/redbux
Activity: 112
Hello all! I've found SWOT analysis for this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think? http://swot.digrate.com/report/7d069075-ff63-4535-9fb8-709deb73a48e
copper member
If I want to consume content on vrXcity but I don't have any tokens, can I buy them directly from you or do I need to use an exchange?

You'll be able to exchange both crypto and fiat on our website for redBUX tokens as well as purchase them on exchanges!
Activity: 27
If I want to consume content on vrXcity but I don't have any tokens, can I buy them directly from you or do I need to use an exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: