Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [Referal Programm] AlphaMarket - Online cryptocurrency hypermarket - page 2. (Read 755 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
from the idea that I saw for this project is very good and smart, supports money online, on the other hand. We don't need excessive cash there - humanity is very practical and safe, good luck.
Activity: 504
the very idea of ​​the company is very cool, it should happen sooner or later, we will buy goods in the store for crypto currency, but, as far as I understand, the company did not collect anything?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The idea is very good, and often encountered, always supported such companies by buying and selling any things for online currency, awesome idea, good luck to you guys.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
What the problems of your ICO, any news about your token sale progress? please keep the news update and please update the progress bar of token sold in your website..
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
No news? Telegram has already been dominated by other subjects, here also has no update. How is the project, sales? Can anyone give us a perspective on what's going on?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The goal of the project is to create a unique exchange channel for electronic goods and vice versa. I believe that in the near future, we can see the transformation of the world economy to electronic money is regulated by Blockchain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.
Activity: 266
Merit: 23
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
AlphaMarket is a new breakthrough in the trading industry in blockchain. This platform provides the facility to meet merchants and buyers to make transactions easily
Activity: 140
AlphaMarket is indeed a new breakthrough for an online cryptocurrency hypermarket project that has the advantage of accessing the international market
Activity: 406
the project is still very new and needs a lot of support from participants in order to be fore the easier to attract investor interest and hopefully future projects could be growing.
the duration of the ico is also very long, hopefully it will be a lot of people who give support. and I hope the team will manage the project very well so that the project can run smoothly.
Activity: 238
the project is still very new and needs a lot of support from participants in order to be fore the easier to attract investor interest and hopefully future projects could be growing.
Activity: 476
large projects, offering concept which has a very useful purpose. Let's give support to this project.
Activity: 196
the project is still new and I see General sales still long to be opened and I saw this a good preparation of the project we wish to yield maximum results.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I see this project has a concept and also the destination of interest and I am sure that will be a lot of support for this project, I hope this project can later be evolved and become a great project.
I am sure with the given concept team for this project will definitely be able to attract more investors to join this project, because it deserves to be developed until the success of his future.
I also hope like that but let's see first the development of this project in the future how many, I hope that this project was later more and more support in order to smoothly according to plan.
with more study of the first projects that make convincing when we join these projects hopefully more and more participants who are supporting this project.
Activity: 644
I see this project has a concept and also the destination of interest and I am sure that will be a lot of support for this project, I hope this project can later be evolved and become a great project.
I am sure with the given concept team for this project will definitely be able to attract more investors to join this project, because it deserves to be developed until the success of his future.
I also hope like that but let's see first the development of this project in the future how many, I hope that this project was later more and more support in order to smoothly according to plan.
Activity: 518
Activity: 560
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
This platform provides the facility to meet merchants and buyers to transact easily, transparently and securely. With such a very interesting concept Hopefully can be realized well and able to attract investors. good Luck team
Activity: 644
AlphaMarket is a crypto trading platform, enabling buyers and sellers from around the world to find each other and make secure transactions
the concept is very interesting and I am sure there will be lots of people who like the concept of this, hopefully later became a lot of support for this project to be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: