Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] [ICO] 📦RETAIL.GLOBAL - White Label Solution Powering Global Sales 🌍 - page 4. (Read 2901 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator
This is your Korean translator.

I've finished translation WP for Korean community members Smiley

It would be helpful to Korean investors who wanna know more bout your proejct!
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
I believe in this platform. When the company's management analyzes the research and shares it with its participants - it's encouraging. The policy of openness has always helped to strengthen and grow the community
Activity: 195
Merit: 0
a great revolution in global e-commerce. both in sales, production and services. linking all this together to ensure the demands of both the consumer and the producers are adequately met. linking the bridge between the producers and the [email protected]
a great revolution in global e-commerce. both in sales, production and services. linking all this together to ensure the demands of both the consumer and the producers are adequately met. linking the bridge between the producers and the [email protected]
Activity: 11
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 126
I just admire this company, wish you great success on icoGreat team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone to participate. Good luck to all!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592
hmph..
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community

Yup, this thread look very quite. but developer team very active on telegram. if you have question about this projects, you can be a part of community on telegram.
Activity: 238
Interesting project, I think you will succeed
Activity: 43
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
one of the things that really drew me to this project and catch my mind is the fact that retail global combine all elements of successful e-commerce sales in each local market to boost global sales, this will go a long way to help boost e-commerce and sales.many economy will embrace this because its going to be an added advantage to them. retail global a blessing to this generation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I think i get the idea of the project, it's making a single system that combined many kind of services. Making it to have a standard  on many different services form different company.
So the transaction between them will be easier and manageable.
Activity: 43
What are your projections in the first quarter?
Activity: 112
Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added Retail.Global  to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/retail-global/

https://i.imgur.com/gdb0etI.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Retail.Global ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.

Thank you!
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
This project have a unique concept and platform.. It helps a lot of people around the world..
Great intellectuals, professionals make this huge project more strong. Keep up the good work!
The concept on this site is a very fancy, very promising information. Thanks to the team working on this powerful project
copper member
Activity: 56
I hope that something will happen from this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I joined in the metal factory project because this rattling! Very strong collective. I looked and understood. The project is waiting for success!
egretia
Clear mission and strong team sure this project will work well so that many benefits that can be obtained for members.
Pages:
Jump to: