Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Rhea - a unique cryptotrading platform! - page 2. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When will the whitepaper in Russian?
Hey, the WhitePaper is still not translated in Russian. I will let you know once its done. In the meantime if you have any questions we are happy to answer them.
Activity: 806
Merit: 100
When will the whitepaper in Russian?
Activity: 806
Hey guys you can join our new Telegram group for more updates   Wink
With pleasure to join
Hey guys you can join our new Telegram group for more updates   Wink
Activity: 350
KuBitX - Crypto Exchange & Trading Platform
Is this is any way not a copy of Combicoin?  (besides that Combicoin is top30)

https://triaconta.com

Hey, thanks for the question. Rhea enables investors to hedge their own risk or come up with their own investment strategy by trading options contracts on our platform over their defined period. Through Rhea's market capitalization index - the Crypo20 - entering and exiting options contracts will be made very easy and it will allow participants to implement their own view on the cryptocurrency market. The option contracts will be very customizable, making them ideal for periods of volatility or high uncertainty. Rhea will be the tool that investors will use to trade with and not just to represent a stake in the company - as in Combicoin. Rhea token holders define their own payoff and exposure and don't simply share the same profit as all other investors do (as in Combicoin). Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Hey Guys,

Rhea is a crypto index of the top 20 for the trading of Options. The dividend model is structured off the fees placed in trading these Options.

Combi is a fundcoin invested in the top 30 cryptocurrencies. The dividend model from Combi is based off their sister token TRIA which collects funds from the buy and sell orders above or below the asset basket value.

Both are great project IMO. i've done a write-up on both the Rhea and Combi offerings, this should help explain the difference between both projects in greater detail:

Rhea: https://medium.com/@jorgophotography/move-over-nasdaq-the-rhea-crypto20-index-is-here-6375125ae7c1
Combi: https://medium.com/@jorgophotography/crypto-basket-coin-with-dividends-combicoin-tria-token-9b05689ae4a5

Thanks
What percentage of the total profit will be given out to the token holders? Can you tell me approximately a month when you will send out the first dividends?

TY
Hi, thanks for the question. Token holders will receive quarterly dividends after the platform is operational. Dividends will range from 20% to 40% of revenue, depending on the success of the ICO. You can find a more detailed explanation of the dividend distribution system in our WhitePaper. Token dissemination will be completed until 30 Nov and the platform will be operational in March at the latest. As we have already started building the interface and options algorithm this will probably be sooner. The first dividend is expected to be sent out in June at the latest. Don't hesitate to ask us any other questions if you would like further clarification. Thanks
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
What percentage of the total profit will be given out to the token holders? Can you tell me approximately a month when you will send out the first dividends?

TY
Activity: 15
This is nice concept to invest into this platform and than hold tokens to get quarterly dividends for holding. Where I find the roadmap about future development and when this platform will go live looking forward to know about this.
buddy ,could u please explain theconception of "unique cryptotrading platform", i have seen a lot of ico use this conception
could u show me the public code please?
Hey, you can check our Github here. Thanks
Is this is any way not a copy of Combicoin?  (besides that Combicoin is top30)

Hey, thanks for the question. Rhea enables investors to hedge their own risk or come up with their own investment strategy by trading options contracts on our platform over their defined period. Through Rhea's market capitalization index - the Crypo20 - entering and exiting options contracts will be made very easy and it will allow participants to implement their own view on the cryptocurrency market. The option contracts will be very customizable, making them ideal for periods of volatility or high uncertainty. Rhea will be the tool that investors will use to trade with and not just to represent a stake in the company - as in Combicoin. Rhea token holders define their own payoff and exposure and don't simply share the same profit as all other investors do (as in Combicoin). Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Activity: 15
could u show me the public code please?
Activity: 25
Is this is any way not a copy of Combicoin?  (besides that Combicoin is top30)

Activity: 350
KuBitX - Crypto Exchange & Trading Platform
where I can see your white paper? and another question, what is your competitive advantage?

Hey Sonara,

The best unique selling proposition (IMO) of the Rhea project is the quarterly dividends paid to holders. I have yet to see this in any of the other crypto equity index tokens (thus far). This has me very excited on the potential of this project.
where I can see your white paper? and another question, what is your competitive advantage?
Hey, thanks for the question. You can review the WhitePaper here: Whitepaper.
Rhea token enables investors to hedge their cryptocurrency portfolios and invest in the market without holding any individual currency. Cryptocurrencies such as BTC and ETH have tremendous potential for growth, but are fully exposed to sharp price drops. Investing through our market capitalization index - Crypto20 offers a more stable alternative. Options trading will give the opportunity to profit from these sharp moves and to protect portfolios against market corrections.
Additionally our dividend incentive scheme will be reward investors on a quarterly basis, based on the revenue of the platform. You can find out more here: Rhea Token.  Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. Thank you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
To be honest, for now it all looks vague. What exactly will the advantage of this coin, in addition to dividends? Super-transparency is understandable, but what else?
What should make me invest in your project?
Hey, thanks for the question. We believe that through our options trading platform we will bring utility to the cryptomarket and will solve a real problem when it comes to hedging and indirect investment in the industry. Through the platform you can hedge a portfolio of cryptocurrencies or expose yourself to the market without holding individual currencies. We will make this possible by creating a market capitalization index called the Crypto 20, which will share similar qualities to financial indices.

This makes a lot of sense, I can see the utility of the project. I will be investing at the start of the ICO campaign.
Thanks, let me know if you have any other questions  Smiley
Activity: 6
Hello, great concept and video! I wanted to express my support for the project and inquire more about the dividend payments and how will they be distributed?
Thanks and good luck.
Hi there, thanks for the support. The dividend payout incentive will be determined after the end of the ICO and it will range from 20% to 40% quarterly. These payments will be distributed directly from the transaction cost revenue. Every token holder will create an account on our platform where you will be continuously able to track your personal expected dividend for the next period. Account holders and the Rhea team will have access to the same daily transaction volume stream, so it will be easy to validate revenue. Thank you.
Thanks for coming back to me. That makes sense. Good luck!
I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.
Thanks for the support. We really believe that our goals and timeline are realistic and we do not engage in far fetched promises like most ICOs do nowadays.
Activity: 44
I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.
Hey, thanks. Good job. Smiley Keep checking the thread for more information about the project and the bounty campaign. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: