Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] RIBBON COIN - LENDING PLATFORM - A BLOCKCHAIN WITH A CAUSE[ANN] - page 2. (Read 577 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Not at the moment or at least until we have concluded the first round of ICO and base on demand.
Smiley
Activity: 6
Is the bounty company still going on?
i mean whats qoinq to stop aearly investors takin profits after a very short period and driving this thing into the ground as given its a lending platform you're attracting the interest of moon lambo traders

much less why does this project need blockchain when its just a fundraiser?

fundraisers are part of the ecosystem and basically an output which requires a blockhain for the overall implementation of funds and how we use part of the trading fees to fund the next charity drive / fundraiser. I suggest you read the whitepaper to fully understand our offerings. Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 84
i mean whats qoinq to stop aearly investors takin profits after a very short period and driving this thing into the ground as given its a lending platform you're attracting the interest of moon lambo traders

much less why does this project need blockchain when its just a fundraiser?
how do you expect people to believe a lending platform build on ponzi scheme is going to be not for profit much less a straight out scam, even if i like the cause
I like your idea.

What is going to separate you from womencoin?

the objective and direction of RBC differs slightly with womencoin, in terms of its application use.
However both have it's common dna that is catered to women in general
Activity: 8
I very much believe that the organizers implement everything that they originally said!
Activity: 10
What's up with so many lending platforms lately?
Is it because of Bitconnect's "success"?
I like your idea.

What is going to separate you from womencoin?
RIBBONCOIN (RBC) (www.ribboncoin.co)
TRADING / ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM

https://preview.ibb.co/c4yVww/RBC1.jpg

Why Are We Different?
RibbonCoin (RBC) has two very distinct key factors:
1. To introduce crypto-currency trading and blockchain technology to women. We find a lack of interest or knowledge when it comes using cryptocurrency as a means of investment amongst women. Therefore RibbonCoin (RBC) will act as a catalyst for new investors to learn, understand and most importantly sustain financial freedom through this digital-currency paradigm.

2. The company will use RibbonCoin (RBC) as a method of digital payment to fund and donate to Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), Single Mothers, Orphanages and those we see in need of assistance.
Through your contribution and earnings from RibbonCoin, we are able to take a percentage of the total donation pool and donate cash (FIAT Currency or Crypto Currency) to these organisation on a yearly or half-yearly basis. All proceeds, earnings, organisation chosen will be fully transparent during the pool donation collection period. This is something we truly hope to achieve in the long run.

ICO Crowd Sale Schedule

ICO Round 1
Date: 26th  January 2018 10AM +8 GMT
Token Price: $0.50
Round 1 Supply: 4 Million RBC Token

ICO Round 2
Date: 31st  January 2018 10AM +8 GMT
Token Price: $0.70
Round 2 Supply: 4 Million RBC Token

ICO Round 3

Date: 7th  February 2018 10AM +8 GMT
Token Price: $0.90
Round 3 Supply: 4 Million RBC Token

ICO Round 4 (Final)
Date: 13th February 2018 10AM +8 GMT
Token Price: $1.10
Round 4 Supply: 4 Million RBC Token

Latest Forecast 1 RBC
February 2018: $8 – $25

RIBBONCOIN ICO (RBC)
Max Supply : 21,000,000 Token Supply : 16,000,000 Algorithm:Ethash (PoW) Decimal: 18

What We Offer
Lending Platform (Using Crypto Exchange Trading & Arbitrage Software)

Lending Amount $50 - $499
Lending Amount $500 - $4,999
Lending Amount $5,000 - $100,000

Interest(Up to 48% per month)

ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FROM RIBBONCOIN LENDING PROGRAM
Because RibbonCoin is made on the fundamentals of empowering women and the introduction to Crypto Trading & Investing, we are offering all lenders additional interest on these special days , etc.

FULL WHITEPAPER DOWNLOAD;
http://ribboncoin.co/whitepaper/RBC-Whitepaper.pdf

2018 ROADMAP:
https://ribboncoin.co/roadmap/

Register at https://client.ribboncoin.co/register/?ref=glQeyc

Pages:
Jump to: