Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [RVC] REVERSAL – SELF REGULATED FINANCIAL SYSTEM - page 3. (Read 18510 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
The first round of the ICO with 20% bonus on your purchase has just begun. ► Invest NOW in one of the most successful ICOs with over 100% ROI on your token! ► Invest now: www.reversalcoin.com
Activity: 238
Dear all we will release our new website, our whitepaper v 4. and our bounty program in 1h

Thank you for your patience

Nice information i'll waiting for the website and whitepaper this will be very important to know the project information, team and roadmap before investing in this project.
Dear members,

We are excited to announce the launch of our ICO

We would like to inform you that various updates have been made to improve the handling of the platform.

We invite you to join us now

the pre-Ico announcement has been definitively closed, find us here now

Official REVERSAL ICO Bitcointalk:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27810116

Best regards

Reversal Team
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Dear all we will release our new website, our whitepaper v 4. and our bounty program in 1h

Thank you for your patience

waiting new announcement about bounty, i interesting with your project
I have seen coins that are released without a white paper for about a month but still successful nowadays and proven not scam.

This coin have promising and clear details compared to others. i will personally consider watching on this project

Thank you for your support
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
I have seen coins that are released without a white paper for about a month but still successful nowadays and proven not scam.

This coin have promising and clear details compared to others. i will personally consider watching on this project
WE THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR ICO PROGRAM. YOU SHOULD FOLLOW US FOR THE COMING PROGRAM THAT YOU WILL APPRECIATE;

THE BEST ONE IS COMING
Activity: 7
You don't even have a whitepaper present at the presentation, sounds like a big SCAM.
Kim
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
nice project dev, concept this project it seems very interesting for in following. i'm believe if your project will success to ICO ends.  any bounty?
Activity: 4
Lets be completely honest.

Your promising a few things, which aren't completely clear. Since it is not clear, investors will look at your coin and go "easy money" invest in the ico, and when/if listed sell off. I hope you can't delete comments because I know you will want to delete this one.

"Our aim is to give access to sophisticate investements which was by the past reserved to very wealthy"

In your own words this is not a "sophisticate investment"

Stop trying to get rich quick
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
When is your RVC reward program started, Sir, I don't see the relevant content
Dear community

Our team worked hard to satisfy you.
We are pleased to announce that the following services:

-Staking
 Program