Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Sanchezium coin — Rick's interdimensional cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 16291 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Any news DEV?

Yup. We've got Raspberry wallet, Mac and Android wallets are coming, all three eill be yploaded on our website in a few days, and CryptoBridge accepted our listing request.
How to register and see a # of my sanchezium wallet?

Download wallet, run it, go to "Receive" tab, and it'll be there
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
reserved for Spanish translation
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
How to register and see a # of my sanchezium wallet?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hi, any bounty for translation?
lol, isn't there a pickle rick coin also? seems like another dodge coin meme

that's not me
Activity: 78
lol, isn't there a pickle rick coin also? seems like another dodge coin meme
Activity: 57
Just reveiced my SMCZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ like proper node wil be running just now

looks great, happy to be part of this project

Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
bought coins for mn, received not more than 10 min later. so far so good!

edit:

followed guide thoroughly. started masternode and got the response that it had successfully started, but I am not seeing it in the masternode tab... well, my pubkey shows active on the network, but does not appear under "my master nodes". any idea what could be the reason?
I just bought some sncz. How long does it usually take to send the coins to my wallet?

five minutes after the payment is confirmed
Activity: 25
I just bought some sncz. How long does it usually take to send the coins to my wallet?
Activity: 95
Can confirm that if one were to hand compile the Github code from source with the right dependencies and tweek a file permission or two, one can (1) compile the QT wallet for Ubuntu 16.04, and (2) compile the headless wallet for a MasterNode for Ubuntu 16.04 successfully.

Cool Cool Cool
I solved the problem with mkdir.. but now it says: permission denied when I want to start ./Sancheziumd ...

chmod 755 Sancheziumd
Activity: 5
I solved the problem with mkdir.. but now it says: permission denied when I want to start ./Sancheziumd ...
Activity: 153
Hi
can anyone help me? When I want to edit the   nano ~/.Sanchezium/Sanchezium.conf file, it says that theres no file.. I tried to create a confi. file but it doesnt works..  Thanks!

Tried starting it as root? Or did you start it with another user? The ./Sanchezium directory will be in the home dir of the user. So it will change with the user you start with.
oh and while we're naggin..

- if you ever decide to airdrop plz to masternode holders only -> otherwise it will kill the exchange rate.
- Don't allow shared masternode on Discord (if ever Wink, that will ruin your coin too..
Activity: 5
Hi
can anyone help me? When I want to edit the   nano ~/.Sanchezium/Sanchezium.conf file, it says that theres no file.. I tried to create a confi. file but it doesnt works..  Thanks!
Okay I'm up and running!

Now let Rick plzz set up Discord, slow chat in forum is kinda meh..

I hope you get so filty rich that you're willing to pay for a decent exchange like Coinexchange.io or Cryptopia. SE and SX only have other masternode freaks, and they tend to dump your coin when the ROI is less than stellar, just sayin.
So save your monies on the little ones and go straight for the big boyz.
Pages:
Jump to: