Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE - page 72. (Read 60775 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 02:44:59 AM
I like the whole concept of the project. The multipurpose concept of this project was a very help on every person, also its entertainment matters was a blast. How about the security and privacy pattern going on? even though it is a blockchain you must provide a good protection on the users.

That is already in the package, a project will never be launch with out any security!
If a project will not put that, there will be no user nor investors to come.
Safety is the initial key of any project to attract people.

Of course, Smart City Eco must first establish the system's security consistently. The SCE team can't launch an half-heart
project that would cause their downfall. Attracting customers will be a piece of cake when they have made the necessary
adjustments.

of course you are right they won't definitely launch a project that's not totally completed.

I'm pretty sure that they will do the necessary things for platform or security issues before they completely launched it.

I do agree, as well! As they mentioned from the start of this project, Smart City Eco wants to give solutions to online economy.
Security and privacy will really be of their foremost concern since there are going to be different transactions in the Smart City Eco's platform involving cryptocurrency.SCE wants the users feel secured and protected in using their platfrom.
Activity: 12
July 12, 2018, 02:09:28 AM
I like the whole concept of the project. The multipurpose concept of this project was a very help on every person, also its entertainment matters was a blast. How about the security and privacy pattern going on? even though it is a blockchain you must provide a good protection on the users.

Smart City Eco does pique the interest in the first time you hear it. Not only does it bring entertainment but it
can also bring money to the users. It is different from the others becuase of the concept of cryptocurrency. Having
fun while earning money is the thing that make SCE great.

there's no current issue or matter that's related on how they will manage the security of every person that will be using their platform but as of now all we can do is wait for them to announce how they will handle the security of the platform.

Smart City Eco gives users freedom to choose from which platform they want to use. With different options, you don't need to look elsewhere in doing your business online. Whether you are a casual gamer or a professional one, an online  shopper or a social media enthusiast, there is a place for you at Smart City Eco and more.
Yes, I agree.Whatever we'd be needing, wheteher as an online shopper, a person looking for an employment opportunity,
love playing online games, wants gambling, wants to have both world of having fun while having an earning opportunity, a
crypto enthusiast or new in crypto space, wants to be SCE partner seller...SCE has something for us.
Activity: 66
July 12, 2018, 01:45:17 AM
The use of online games also creates feelings of self-esteem and competition in players game after game.
As you overcome the different challenges and levels,
you feel better about yourself and able to meet the following objectives.
Smart City Eco what a nice project i'm looking forward their launching..

In games of consoles and computers also promote values such as solidarity, friendship, cohesion and a
sense of belonging to a group.
It is important for parents to take advantage of these benefits to improve family relationships

It has a negative effects on socialization, child who has fun with games that are violent can lead
to negative effects in their socialization with other equals, leading to their lack of sense of belonging or social justice
video games cannot be discussed, which increases violence.

If you do not have control of its use, it can affect our life in a negative way.
Thus, affecting our school performance, the family and our day to day life in general.
Activity: 45
July 12, 2018, 01:43:48 AM
That's is very interesting project, they can save time and money at the same time it will be very convenient to all especially to older people who wants to buy something they need  in their house but don't have time or can't manage to go outside...
Activity: 71
July 12, 2018, 01:33:15 AM
The use of online games also creates feelings of self-esteem and competition in players game after game.

In games of consoles and computers also promote values such as solidarity, friendship, cohesion and a
It is important for parents to take advantage of these benefits to improve family relationships

It has a negative effects on socialization, child who has fun with games that are violent can lead
to negative effects in their socialization with other equals, leading to their lack of sense of belonging or social justice
video games cannot be discussed, which increases violence.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 01:17:31 AM

Activity: 48
July 12, 2018, 01:05:03 AM
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 12:39:27 AM
looks nice project,hope run it well,i wish for the best of this ,good luck team
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 12:15:56 AM
I love the whole idea of smart city eco,their platform helps innovate every users experience in the online economy.
smart city eco also gives the users to earn extra profit while using their platform. i am very excited to see smart city eco's success.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
July 12, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

That is already in the package, a project will never be launch with out any security!

Of course, Smart City Eco must first establish the system's security consistently. The SCE team can't launch an half-heart
project that would cause their downfall. Attracting customers will be a piece of cake when they have made the necessary
adjustments.

of course you are right they won't definitely launch a project that's not totally completed.

I'm pretty sure that they will do the necessary things for platform or security issues before they completely launched it.

I am excited to see this project become successful as it not only offers its users a lot of options but also gives them a chance to earn more just by participating and playing the games in Smart City Eco. I am sure that every gamer will totally enjoy this experience. I hope that Smart City Eco will deliver a good game to us.
same here, im very amazed on how smart city eco compact defferent platforms in one project.
smart city eco give its users many opportunities to earn some profit while enjoying themselves
in playing games,winning in slot machines,making bussiness or buying the stuff they need or want to buy.
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

Smart City Eco does pique the interest in the first time you hear it. Not only does it bring entertainment but it
can also bring money to the users. It is different from the others becuase of the concept of cryptocurrency. Having

there's no current issue or matter that's related on how they will manage the security of every person that will be using their platform but as of now all we can do is wait for them to announce how they will handle the security of the platform.

Smart City Eco gives users freedom to choose from which platform they want to use. With different options, you don't need to look elsewhere in doing your business online. Whether you are a casual gamer or a professional one, an online  shopper or a social media enthusiast, there is a place for you at Smart City Eco and more.
I also waiting on the updates on how they will manage the security and privacy of the users. Hope that this time they will give a powerful protection because of the earning concept of the project. Good project though. Protection matters update needed.
Didn't read also about the privacy and security matters of this project. I love the whole project though. No need to worry about, You got us right SmartCityEco Team and Developers?,lol.
Activity: 125
July 11, 2018, 11:24:48 PM
How is the Sale going?
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 11:23:11 PM
Waves Wallet and Platform

Trade without limits
"There are no limits on withdrawals, and any cryptocurrency purchased immediately appears in your wallet’s balance."
Trade quickly and safely
"A centralized matcher and high channel capacity allow you to make deals as quickly as on a centralised exchange, but without the risk of losing your money."

-For more info about Waves Wallet and Platform ---> https://wavesplatform.com/

It will be great if they can provide free SCE token on waves. Just my thought. Anyway it is great that they also offer their own wallet but I think they need to discuss further on what will be the advantage of Waves Wallet and Platform over other existing cryptocurrency wallet.

i just dont like the idea of choosing waves wallet, i just hope waves would develop there platform
so low percentage of projects that has been successful under waves. i just hope this one would be different.
you're right with us choosing the wave wallet for what we want. I'm also one of your goals with no idea of the wave wallet idea, so the world of wave has a good platform even though the percentage of the project is low in wave.
well i think choosing waves is a great idea, based on their wed site there are some benefits by using waves platform.
one of those benefits is the tokens sold in the ICO phase up to 50% rest locked until their platform releases.

We can look forward to this as well. Wallets are very important for crypto users since it is where we store our crypto currencies and use the wallet address to exhange our crypto to cash or to make transactions. It is important that the wallet is protected and secured. I think waves will be doing just fine in providing us this need for safety and security of our crypto currencies.

In relation with the wallets , I hope we can store some of the SCE tokens in some cold wallets, in order for us to save it wisely, the idea of waves wallet just like the other said in this thread is not a thing for me, I think waves will slow the productivity of smart city eco in developing its platform, It is also good that they can provide their own wallet where SCE tokens can be stored.
You are right about it, we can see how big is the help of Smart City Eco on us because as we can see about this project, they want to develop and help every people who involve in blockchain to make it become popular and they use a platform whereas people are easily engage like online shopping, gambling, and online games too.

almost all ico appeared in this forum of bitcointalk are aiming to help people, due to with those word they can attract people to support their project invest also. However, with SCE we can see that they really aggressive to get they want to get. Besides their goal is also for the better of our economy.
That's right we are very thankful having this kind of a concept and we all hope that this project will become more efficient and reliable to the user's in the near future.
Well, this is not impossible because this project has many concept and want to help many people in many aspect too, like in solving the different problems regarding the online economy that many people really want to solve immediately.
As what I see having so many concept is actually hard to be managed and yes it is an opportunity and users are reliable into it. I hope this will be the solution regarding about the problems in our online economy, well as of now there are a lot of competitors with this project also.

Indeed, having such many concepts in one platform is a burden, but I doubt that the team won't be able to manage the project. The project is a real help for those who seeks job, who wants to earn while doing what they want and because of that this project will be very popular in the future.
That is why their team is still open for additional team members because they have a lot to develop yet and they are also hiring employees to be for the platform itself. They need more team members, its a huge project and for sure lots of work to do too. But with determination and hard work thry will be able to make it for sure.

Funds dictate the size of the team easy and simple, and timeline for delivery. Smart City Eco is just a matter of time and the critical thinkers will see the benefits of this platform when delivered
and when compared to the traditional business that rose up from 90 s dot com boom we are combining those several solutions into one smart platform and making a smart business model.

The next question is can we deliver it and the answer is yes we believe we can 100% ! We have analyzed the needs and used the technical experience from our colleagues and determined it can be done very
easily in fact its super easy to make you just need the vision and enough funds to support that vision and enough will and work put into it.

We are not afraid to put in the 16 hour work days we just need to see the goal.

Strong team of players are nothing without a capable manager who is ready to join their team and be the first one to put in the work, strong team with weak leader is weaker then medium quality team with strong
minded leader and visionary.

I admire your commitment in doing the project and making sure that you will achieve your goal to deliver to us great results. 16 hours per day is not a joke and we commend you for that.  You are correct about having a strong team and I think that you are a strong one. For the Win Smart City Eco team!

You guys are so great to bring your ideas, you are indeed admirable, you're team will work 16 hours per day just to keep your words and that's amazing. Just keep going on good track and your path will unfold.

So it only means you need to have your ICO successful so you can get more people on your team right? Just keep up your hardwork and dedication. I know that people will appreciate what you are doing in the future, specially when they start using your platform at Smart City Eco.
I love the whole project, and the ideas of the Developers are so freaking good. It would be successful in a series of time I believe but why this waves wallet you choose to be part in? Most of the project uses ERC-20 rather Ethereum Blockchains, why you come up on this?
Activity: 127
July 11, 2018, 11:09:41 PM

I also waiting on the updates on how they will manage the security and privacy of the users. Hope that this time they will give a powerful protection because of the earning concept of the project. Good project though. Protection matters update needed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 10:15:38 PM

You are right and besides not only to attract investors but also to get more popular and encourage many people of using their system. This project won`t run without any security process, because if that happens it is easy for hackers or to those who have evil intentions to hack their system files and it is very important to well secured in order to run efficiently and being trusted by the users.
a project has been prepared in cooked by his team and I am sure will be a lot of support for this project and hopefully can smoothly in achieving targets and success.
see the project that gives many positive comments as well as many who provide support for the projects I am sure that in the future will be more smoothly in reaching the target and hopefully the success can be achieved.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

You are right and besides not only to attract investors but also to get more popular and encourage many people of using their system. This project won`t run without any security process, because if that happens it is easy for hackers or to those who have evil intentions to hack their system files and it is very important to well secured in order to run efficiently and being trusted by the users.
a project has been prepared in cooked by his team and I am sure will be a lot of support for this project and hopefully can smoothly in achieving targets and success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 09:32:32 PM
Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
You have some point joeljames23 ,instead expect the negative thoughts about the project of smart city eco ,,try to expect te positve output on this project,because it also key to believe for some potenial investor on this project althought this kind of feeling are norm,but the essence is must to look forward.
You have a point but we should also considerate the negative side of this project, because they also need to know what are the opinion of each person to their project and also for them to have a backup plan or solution on how to resolve if they have a problem regarding about their system. It is good to know that we all want this project to become successful, because of the idea and concept which will change not only in the online economy but also to society.
Well,I agree, better to know the advantages and disadvantage effect on this project  smart city eco to make sure and aware the good essence effect on this project for our society as well as community ,because  the market on this platform are aslo involved even for our children so that it must to study hard the concept,

That is normal, and it's better for the developer to know the weak part of the project earlier so they can check it out and look for an solution or put a back up plans... And this is happen every time coz we can't be perfect everytime, we are human...

I’m not well satisfied on the idea of this project and platform although I’m pretty amazed on the Online Gaming concept.
There are so many projects that are the same as this. Just a suggestion, put up some simple but helpful idea that gives interest o the user.

Well, its your own opinion only, this project is very interesting in every individual who understand what is the platform of the project all about then, if you think it is not helpful then go out, i hope before you say something you really understand what the project is all about.

An electronic game in which one or more people interact, through a command, with a device equipped
with video images. This electronic device, known generically as a platform, can be a computer,
an arcade machine, a console or a portable device as a mobile phone. Video games are, today, one of
the main industries of art and entertainment.

Today it is difficult to find a house that does not have any other console or computer.
Both adults and young people spend several hours a day playing, either through the media named
above or by other devices such as mobile or tablets.

all people who gave advise and opinion are all speculation, However, having a computer or an internet is very important nowdays especially if you in this business as well, then with SCE since it is an online system all community who will partake on their project must have of course an data connection for them to experience the service they have.
Indeed! It can also less some of our daily works using a computer and with the used of internet we can easily send files, conversation, building a businesses and etc. It is very important also as what you have said the data connection in order to the users in the system of Smart City Eco so that they can experience what kind of a service and opportunity that this project can give to us.
It has been proven in some studies that if we play online or video games daily, we can improve our visual attention,
be more efficient in changing tasks, be faster in tasks where we have to perform a visual search or
discriminate objects by their shape / color.

Maybe it`s true but there are some people they were trying to apply what they have seen in the online games or even normal posting status in social media and as what you have said it can make efficient in changing task as well as thinking skills and yes, it is right but it also depends upon the situation because as we all know we cannot force our self beyond to our capacity.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

Activity: 224
July 11, 2018, 08:50:27 PM
For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
Maybe they will also provide just like what you are complaining besides if that happens more users were getting reliable of using their system, the chance of earning in games can be also applicable in their online shop too.
This is a good suggestion for the SCE online shop to become popular. If there are rewards, it will give also a positive feedback to the SCE online shop. Customers will become glad if they know that they are really discounted and safe using the SCE. If that happens, assume that there are always buyer in their online marketplace. Aside from that, I think it is good if they will make an airdrop for the top customers who always buy using SCE tokens.

What the hell are on you guys? This Online Shop concept was too common at the first place. What’s new on this? What will I benefit here? Is this the same as other, right?

Yes, as you can see everything that Smart City Eco have is not a new concept but it will use blockchain technology and crypto currencies in its platform. SCE Tokens will be available for users to use and it users will have plenty of options on where to spent their SCE token. Overall, Smart City Eco offers great choices for consumers. From gaming, gambling, social networking, job hiring, online shopping and they even have their own wallet which can cater multiple types of crypto currencies. A one stop shop for all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 4
July 11, 2018, 08:29:51 PM

adjustments.

I am excited to see this project become successful as it not only offers its users a lot of options but also gives them a chance to earn more just by participating and playing the games in Smart City Eco. I am sure that every gamer will totally enjoy this experience. I hope that Smart City Eco will deliver a good game to us.
Pages:
Jump to: