Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟ShopCoin-Global decentralized Shopping and Services platform🌟🚀 - page 16. (Read 2289 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Is an perfect #ICO project for last time. Dont miss it and make your own research about this great blockchain idea!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This concept  sounds good for shopping purposes. I hope it Is a good idea.
Activity: 4
Activity: 7
I want join this project it's a too good and am like too much this project
Activity: 2
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
This is it. A decentralized platform for service market place. This will give a wide variety of services using blockchain technology. Very promising project indeed.
it will certainly be a challenge for the project team to do the best by proving that shopcoin is competitive
if they succeed in doing so it will increase investor confidence, need to work hard to get it and they must focus
Activity: 23
I hope this Coin will make our good rank in Exchange.Good Luck
Activity: 150
Awesome project, hope everything be better x
Activity: 13
This is it. A decentralized platform for service market place. This will give a wide variety of services using blockchain technology. Very promising project indeed.
Activity: 27
shopcoin is a good project and an excellent currency, I'm predict a good future for it.
Activity: 1
This concept  sounds good for shopping purposes. I hope it Is a good idea.

Activity: 3
I guess it won't be too hard to interact with seller and shopper of different region of the globe. But Is there any way you can stop them doing fruad. I mean what if I send some SHC to someone order something. It can be done in seconds via internet but is there any gurantee that he will supply required goods. Let's reverse the situation if he sends the goods first is there any gurantee shopper will pay him. Okay, maybe he won't handover until payment but what if I deny at the last time..shipping will cost to seller as a loss. Just a little doubt....solution needed.....i am not able to find a solution neither here nor in whitepaper. I just mean how do you gonna make these things easy for as people as you have described, describe it clearly that i can seee..yeah things are easier and way better through this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
This  project looks interesting and I am sure it will be a huge success.good luck developer.
Activity: 34
With so many internet shoppers adding up each day, decentralizing shopping and services is all we need.
Activity: 36
Awesome project best of luck for future
Activity: 22
Activity: 22
Activity: 13
hello good When we reached 5,000 participants.
Admin can u pm me
Activity: 60
I am very fond of this project. I am doing airdrop model # 1 I wish you success and good luck
Pages:
Jump to: