Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {ICO} SLOGN Logistics Coin ICO July 25 2017-UPD: ICO DEFERRED - page 2. (Read 6606 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Good point about newcomers.
No no team members here, we are all busy with many things on the project.
Hope to have a lot of conversations with senior members once we get to scaling the team, discussing collaboration with other blockchain projects.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
This is a little suspicious. I see  so many newcomers come and bump up this thread which always said positive response. Is that your team dev? or this is
a joke dream thread?  Grin
Activity: 5
Activity: 66
If still need Spanish translation, PM me
Not too many ICOs from Silicon Valley but how would U.S citizen contribute screenshot from whitepaper about Bridge18
http://www.bridge18.com
now as I watched this video I'm aware of their market strategy, which is really important. I like it!
SLOGN to reserve $10 Million For Open Source Contributors

Wink Wink Wink Wink
Our goal is to build the industry standard for everyone who wants to develop their app or widget for logistics.
No company in the world can do this for logistics without involvement of software community. Therefore we will put ~$10M into Open Source Tournament fund to select best companies to contribute to the platform.

The app you would build would instantly receive access to millions of potential users across logistics industry.

We receive a lot of SUPPORT AND LOVE and it helps us stay super efficient on marketing. We didn’t start to use our bounty fund for marketing and will divert into software development.
List of Selection Hackathons
“Driver Mobile Wallet and Virtual Assistant” on September 22nd in San Francisco,
“Open API Platform & Basic Dashboard” on December 1st in New York,
“Smart Contract Wizard” on March 16th, 2018 in Berlin,
“Escrow / Instant Pay System” on June 15th, 2018 in Toronto, and
“Machine Learning Platform” on September 7th, 2018 in Lviv.
Promising goal
This is a good news
Activity: 43
Activity: 4
Guys, have you seen recent video uploaded by SLOGN?

Govind is a very knowledgeable founder. I guess this should be a worthy coin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5qRyEELHuQ

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
I think new ico pretty good and i am would like waiting this ico will launched.
hopefully this project have future for to joined in here.
let's see information about this project.
good luck and hope success for this new ico.
Thanks for support.

We are hiring engineers with background:

• C++, Go, Solidity
  • Scala, Java
  • JavaScript, ReactJS, AngularJS,
  • Python with ML background
  • Swift for iOS, java Play for android
I'm under the impression! You guys do a great job Cool! Thanks for providing with more information.

Wink Wink Wink Wink
Our goal is to build the industry standard for everyone who wants to develop their app or widget for logistics.
No company in the world can do this for logistics without involvement of software community. Therefore we will put ~$10M into Open Source Tournament fund to select best companies to contribute to the platform.

The app you would build would instantly receive access to millions of potential users across logistics industry.

We receive a lot of SUPPORT AND LOVE and it helps us stay super efficient on marketing. We didn’t start to use our bounty fund for marketing and will divert into software development.
“Driver Mobile Wallet and Virtual Assistant” on September 22nd in San Francisco,

That's Awesome Cool I think this is a great opportunity for developers to contribute to and enhance logistics as they see it.
Keep going guys  Wink

Wink Wink Wink Wink

I like the team, they seem to be capable  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Great,
One more crucial and important project here, Transportation is the heart to drive the economics  of the world.
Hope the project will be success.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Is there a strategy update for this coin?
this looks like a nice project, lets hope the team and the devs stay on top of things and make sure everything runs smoothly!   best wishes!     
Activity: 1
Agree, very Convincingly.
Pages:
Jump to: