Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem - page 19. (Read 48605 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
SportyCO train started

Grin Grin Grin

Jump before it will hit 1$ and then moon

~snip~

That is normal recovery phase and we just getting prepare for a marathon which will lead us to take place among top 50 markets with this platform. When all deal will accept only this token surely it will give real use case and more value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
SportyCO train started

Grin Grin Grin

Jump before it will hit 1$ and then moon

Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
Didn't they say they come up with some big news / surprise the previous weekend? Did they miss the deadline or did I miss the news?
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
I like how active is the team at every front whether it is development or media section. Presence in media through continuous material about on going things makes it much more interesting and these guys know that how and when to use these things to get maximum. SportyCo is future.

Congratz to SportyCo.. they already have a nice platform going for them and really great on the marketing side so congratZ to them. I wish I had more SPF.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I like how active is the team at every front whether it is development or media section. Presence in media through continuous material about on going things makes it much more interesting and these guys know that how and when to use these things to get maximum. SportyCo is future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
true

investors and athletes will be happy
agree with you, sports lovers will also be happy with the concept that the SportyCo project offers
but everyone can participate in supporting this project, and investors surely consider it because of good prospects for projects in sports
Activity: 147
Merit: 15
true

investors and athletes will be happy
Hi! Does this project work already? investment in sports - one of the most profitable. Good project!!

Hello, stepannesterenko801! Investment module is not running yet. Currently, a Beta version with Donations module is live, you can check it here: https://sportyco.net/. And investment module should be ready until 1 April.

Only few days left for this big moment I think so we have good opportunity to test this beta version and buy this token at cheap price. This token has real use case so that it will be next big thing with amazing concept.

Can't wait to use tremendous SportyCO platform!

i donated and everything works perfect

www.sportyco.net
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
SportyCO on Nasdaq!??!?!

W0W

Big things will happen soon

SportyCO to high class business world!

12 days till release SPORTYCO platform!

SportyCo on nasdaq how did this happen ? Smiley AWESOME big rise in price I think Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
SportyCO will be unique platform and idea with worldwide adoption

Think about cheap prices now  and long term investment as a crypto or investment for athletes

Amazing opportunity
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Hi! Does this project work already? investment in sports - one of the most profitable. Good project!!

Hello, stepannesterenko801! Investment module is not running yet. Currently, a Beta version with Donations module is live, you can check it here: https://sportyco.net/. And investment module should be ready until 1 April.

Only few days left for this big moment I think so we have good opportunity to test this beta version and buy this token at cheap price. This token has real use case so that it will be next big thing with amazing concept.
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
SportyCO on Nasdaq!??!?!

W0W

SportyCO to high class business world!

12 days till release SPORTYCO platform!

Activity: 301
Merit: 10
it's great that you have a smart contract. what about the alpha version? when it is ? and why do not I see your road map?

Alpha version was released before crowdsale started (in November 2017). Right now Beta with donation module is live, you can check it here: https://sportyco.net/, it already has 3 real perspective athletes on it. Two of them are still seeking for some funds:
Gašper Kemperle is an up and coming Slovenian skier, whose achievements include 3rd place at the FIS U18 Championship.
Jaka Gorjan is, at 11 years old, one of the world’s biggest talents in motorcycle racing, with plans to win an Italian and a European championship this year. Yes, he rides kickass motorbikes like a pro – at age eleven.
We included only the big milestones in our roadmap.

SportyCo presents: an introduction video. Watch it here.

Nice video. What will change now when you got new co-owner ?
Great presentation

www.sportyco.net    =  future for athletes, investors and crypto circles
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
it's great that you have a smart contract. what about the alpha version? when it is ? and why do not I see your road map?

Alpha version was released before crowdsale started (in November 2017). Right now Beta with donation module is live, you can check it here: https://sportyco.net/, it already has 3 real perspective athletes on it. Two of them are still seeking for some funds:
Gašper Kemperle is an up and coming Slovenian skier, whose achievements include 3rd place at the FIS U18 Championship.
Jaka Gorjan is, at 11 years old, one of the world’s biggest talents in motorcycle racing, with plans to win an Italian and a European championship this year. Yes, he rides kickass motorbikes like a pro – at age eleven.
We included only the big milestones in our roadmap.

SportyCo presents: an introduction video. Watch it here.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
SportyCO will be like Google or Youtube in next 10 years

Load up now cheap SPF as much as you can

You will not regret  Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest
SportyCO on Nasdaq!??!?!
W0W
~

They will actually get their logo on Nasdaq tower? That's pretty amazing. Let's hope that they will recognize the potential of SportyCo on that event.

Pages:
Jump to: