Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem - page 47. (Read 48614 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
Where can I buy tokens?

For now you can only get SPF tokens in crowdsale. Check our website: https://sportyfi.io/

If you are not familiar with participating in ICO you can read this instructions: https://medium.com/sportyfi/how-to-participate-in-the-sportyfi-token-crowdsale-a-beginners-guide-d99587f70598
Some useful info in this medium blog: https://medium.com/sportyfi/of-tokens-and-timings-8f25b5e8ef82
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Definitely like what I read here. SportyFi platform can change alot, because the entry barrier into professional sports is really high, and even for smaller clubs its hard to survive without funding from outside. This platform seems like a real solid approach to solve this issue and to make professional sports accessible to a broader range of people.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
The best thing is that SportyFi will give a chance to all the young talented athleetes in the world to spread their wings.
Activity: 84
for a minute I thought spotify (the music streaming platform) was doing an ico. But its something different. not so sure about the name choice here...

I think it is a good name Smiley Also, Spotyfi is very well known service, which can (with its name) be doing a favor to SportyFi.
Name is very friendlly, it has "sport" in it so it tells you exactly what platform's purpuse is about, and the word "sport" is known in many languages (with different versions of pronunciations and writings - sport, sportiv, deporte, sports, šport etc). That makes the name very well known to all generations and nations.

My cup of tea, i think the name is great  Cool
Activity: 59
Spring/Summer 2018
"First investment of the SportyFi Professional Fund into a generation of potential sports superstars."

I wish i was 18 again, so i could have opportunity as all these young athletes which are about to use SportyFi Smiley
Activity: 51
So hows the dev team feel about making moves to conjoin on purchase of an independent league team?
Activity: 349
Merit: 168
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
for a minute I thought spotify (the music streaming platform) was doing an ico. But its something different. not so sure about the name choice here...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
I hope activity picks up, it would be great to see this succeed.

Activity WILL pick up man once spf hits exchanges and most importantly when the platform comes out...gonna be big I already see it. Smiley

i think - most wise now is buying more SPF in ICO
Activity: 301

Activity WILL pick up man once spf hits exchanges and most importantly when the platform comes out...gonna be big I already see it. Smiley
Activity: 59
Few more days left, do grab your SPF tokens now! Cheesy

SportyFi will be another success project of 2018 in crypto!

i am ALL IN

Same here. The most investor friendly ico project i've seen so far.
Activity: 115
Merit: 3

Oww sh** veri gooood to know others think the same that this is going to be big some day.
This should allow for funding to buy sports teams, the Packers are owned by the public. Something should be done where people can contribute to the buy order of a large team if coins get get billion dollar caps anyway
Activity: 434
Merit: 101

i am ALL IN
Seriously? I should have participate on this project
because I have alot of friends/investors coming from my hometown they are looking for something unique that can help the community of sports,healthcare and education. That's why I bump on this thread
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

i am ALL IN
Activity: 61
Pages:
Jump to: