Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SUT] - SUAPP.ORG - Decentralized Idea Sharing Blockchain Platform - page 4. (Read 22871 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
I have gone through your WP. What can I say? Finally more and more white papers that explain why projects DO NEED blockchain. That is an important thing. Good that you did that.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good and brainy project I recommend all this token
Activity: 25
Very important and very biggest project
Merit: 11
Q1 2019 at road map - SUAPP Application Alpha & Beta Testing - let me know once it is done
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Well, when soft cap is less than 3000 ETH - it always looks very legit. The time when projects needed millions of $ for soft cap has passed.
Activity: 3
Despite the many projects at the moment, SUAPP has a range of features that make it a strong competitor, I wish you success
Merit: 29
Introduction video is short and cool. Much better than what I have seen from other projects at icobench show time.
Merit: 10
I like the fact that finally more projects pay attention to international communities and you in particular have an option of chosing the language.
BTW token allocation for bounty/airdrop is really huge - this strategy is quite interesting. Good luck!
Activity: 35
Hi all, I'm interested in BitMart bounty program. Are there people who aware of it? I also have heard that campaign is one of the most reliable one.
Hi, sounds interesting, lets see.
I googled it and found out website bitmart.com and just have received my first 20 BMX for registering there. There is also a possibility to win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends with your referral link. It really works.

Thanks for prompt reply, I will PM you
Activity: 32
Hi all, I'm interested in BitMart bounty program. Are there people who aware of it? I also have heard that campaign is one of the most reliable one.
Hi, sounds interesting, lets see.
I googled it and found out website bitmart.com and just have received my first 20 BMX for registering there. There is also a possibility to win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends with your referral link. It really works.
Activity: 35
Activity: 2
Activity: 14
Sure! That is our mission which is clearly stated on the website. We shall reveal more plans that we make SUAPP dream realistic after crowdsale.
Activity: 7
Activity: 12
Activity: 28
Suapp is a decentralized Idea Sharing and Reward Blockchain Platform with the sole aim of liberating African Student through Idea Sharing that will leads to project development, increase productivity and boost economic growth.
copper member
Activity: 31
Activity: 40
Nice project keep up ..
Activity: 34
Great project!  Very well explained in this video
copper member
Activity: 31
Hi dev
You have a great deal of bounty , KYC is required or not? Is there locking up period for bounty rewards?

Thanks for your support!
No KYC required.
Bounty reward will be paid 2 weeks after crowdsale.
Pages:
Jump to: