Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 132. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Guy's anyone have idea about their android version release? If I am not wrong then android version released they said in Aug but still no updates on it.

No news about it yet, it's all been silence from the team towards that aspect  of their project. Hopefully, in a short while, we will see some updates from them concerning that

I think we all should be patient with the team. They got a lot on their hands now. Most importantly the fund raising ICO. The iOS version is out to give client and investors an MVP that shows the final aim. But a response about that from the team would clear the air.

We have been patient. People are asking because the team said we will specifically see the android version last month but we almost getting to the middle of September and there has been no word from the team.

I was away for a month from Cryptomarket and Tachain. I thought by now android version might have launched. Anyway, what about Apple version of app? Any feedback available for the app?

Welcome back. I have not seen any review about the application  apart from the medium article with just three screenshots. I would also like to see a video describing the application functionalities.

Yes,  a video about applications describing all its functions would be nice. Any iPhone users here?  Have you downloaded the app and checked how the interface looks like?

You mean a video reviewing the app and how it functions? If that is the case I would agree; it would really do the app good; either case we are or I am looking forwards to the android release.

Good suggestion. This app or taxi services will not available in most of the countries at start. So it will be interesting to see how this app works. A video about the same will be good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Guy's anyone have idea about their android version release? If I am not wrong then android version released they said in Aug but still no updates on it.

No news about it yet, it's all been silence from the team towards that aspect  of their project. Hopefully, in a short while, we will see some updates from them concerning that

I think we all should be patient with the team. They got a lot on their hands now. Most importantly the fund raising ICO. The iOS version is out to give client and investors an MVP that shows the final aim. But a response about that from the team would clear the air.

We have been patient. People are asking because the team said we will specifically see the android version last month but we almost getting to the middle of September and there has been no word from the team.

I was away for a month from Cryptomarket and Tachain. I thought by now android version might have launched. Anyway, what about Apple version of app? Any feedback available for the app?

Welcome back. I have not seen any review about the application  apart from the medium article with just three screenshots. I would also like to see a video describing the application functionalities.

Yes,  a video about applications describing all its functions would be nice. Any iPhone users here?  Have you downloaded the app and checked how the interface looks like?

You mean a video reviewing the app and how it functions? If that is the case I would agree; it would really do the app good; either case we are or I am looking forwards to the android release.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Activity: 630
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!

This logic works for trading not for investment. As investors you have to wait patiently to earn handsome profit with less (trading) activities.

Yes to stop the loss you need to take a fast actions on your investments but I also agree that if you're investor you must have an attitude of being patience and strong will person.

well, being an investor means understanding the way investment works and it obvious it usually not rosy sometimes we hit hard rock and other times will get a good soft landing so i believe a good investor will not have much problem

Yeah,For me that's how smart investor moves. Reading and searching about the project before they make an investment it's really unavoidable even we made a research about the project and they turned into scammed but still you made some good actions before you make an investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Tachain is planning to create AdNet so that application users would be able to watch advertisements while driving in a taxi, public or any other transport and earn TCHN tokens for this. TaChain is looking interesting project for me. MVP is already live.

Nice combination... No other project that exist with this structure or having this target niche in mind, I like to invest in this type of project that are quite innovative

I tend to invest solely in projects that I think will make me money in the future or ones that really interest me with their idea, Tachain falls into both of those categories for me

I think this is first of its kind and they've a solid plan I'm already an investor I'm confident they'll succeed in the future.

Definitly one of the only projects I’ve seen try to combine transport with advertising I mean it’s a crazy good niche and if Uber and the others have shown us anything transport is open for innovation
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Tachain is planning to create AdNet so that application users would be able to watch advertisements while driving in a taxi, public or any other transport and earn TCHN tokens for this. TaChain is looking interesting project for me. MVP is already live.

Nice combination... No other project that exist with this structure or having this target niche in mind, I like to invest in this type of project that are quite innovative

I tend to invest solely in projects that I think will make me money in the future or ones that really interest me with their idea, Tachain falls into both of those categories for me

I think this is first of its kind and they've a solid plan I'm already an investor I'm confident they'll succeed in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Ya at this point in the industry only innovative ideas with real world use cases are worth really investing cash in otherwise who knows what will happen
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

That's mean no body have started using it? May be tachain know very well in which device it has been installed so they should asked feedback to that user.

I've been wondering for a long time why I did not find a single review. Maybe the Philipines were not a good country to start the project. But let's wait and see the next days, maybe the first information will come soon
Activity: 238
The project is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the plan.

Have to agree I really thing the project leads need to be more Cavallera about how the internal things are going they seem to be keeping their head down the last week as they grow things internally

I think they are progressing nicely and the team is quite active with the community. I managed to get my inquiries answered on their telegram. However I think they need to push more updates and work on having news spread out.
If more activities and efforts are put into their social media channels, Tachain will be able to reach out to potential investors and also create more exposure for the project.
Activity: 532
In case you haven't come to term with the Tachain Infrastructure yet, this article will be of help greatly https://medium.com/@tachain/explanation-of-tachain-infrastructure-b585e6c9b34f

That's for this mate. I will check it out later on hopefully. It's already late here and I will be hitting the bed soon.

That's mean no body have started using it? May be tachain know very well in which device it has been installed so they should asked feedback to that user.

I dont think this is true. Remember this project also have lots of investors who is believing this project. Probably we are missing information somewhere. We should ask this in their telegram channel.

Yeah, we should probably do so. But i find them active in updating their Twitter account. Don't know why there's no article on the apps.
Activity: 98
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

I dont think this is true. Remember this project also have lots of investors who is believing this project. Probably we are missing information somewhere. We should ask this in their telegram channel.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
In case you haven't come to term with the Tachain Infrastructure yet, this article will be of help greatly https://medium.com/@tachain/explanation-of-tachain-infrastructure-b585e6c9b34f
Activity: 266
In the field of transport services there are few projects that seek to simplify the lives of consumers of these services. I think Tachain in the implementation of their ecosystem in travel and tourism will be very popular and receive good response from investors. It is necessary to wait a little and the idea will be implemented.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Why dont you suggest this in their telegram channel so that team will immediately reply you and might take action. I am also waiting for any new updates from the team.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

That's what am really concerned about. A word or update from the team concerning the state of things regard the Android version release. I think it is way better than just keeping the community in the dark about it.

Maybe ask in their telegram group, that is probably the easiest way of finding this information. I think someone asked about the Tachain android release a couple of days ago on their and the team got back to them fairly quickly.

Yeah,  telegram channel is best way to get quick update. By the way,  what is the status of ICO?  I heard softcap is already reached? 

Yes they have collected enough investments to hit their soft cap but I think Tachain did this quite some time ago. I will ask he team on telegram  Cheesy
Activity: 672
Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Tachain platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to [email protected]

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Tachain

Great to see TaChain has been added to once again another third party ICO reviewer  - the more we get the more exposure which is possible for the project!

Normally any third party review of an ICO is nice to have. But  I never heard about the review website and there are so  many errors in the overview. They have forgotten the team, the white paper... The review is useless.

You took the words out of my mouth, review sites are nothing more than an avenue where they seek to get free tokens and dump the next instant, only a few genuine ones exits, how can one believe such a review, its just a cheap means of marketing the site to the project and to the community but its appalling to see that no effort was done on the part of the reviewer
Jump to: