Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 168. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
If the developers really realize their plans, the project can become successful and famous! Despite the general situation on the market.

We hope so too. They are really trying to initiate a system that will be beneficial too all. Making riding taxi fun instead of  a long boring journey to your destination.

And even if not fun at least allow the riders to benefit from being spammed with ads I really think crypto has a good chance to turn advertising into something different from what it’s been in the past less annoyance and something more people look forward to the next one

I agree with this and hope Tachain capitalise on this opportunity. It really could set the path to see better ads in the crypto space

Ads are only for the crypto space or is it applicable for any type of ads? My understanding is the ads are meant for any commercial ads in general.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Is there a way of finding out how many times the transportal app has been downloaded on the app store? This would be a really key bit of information to find out.

I've already asked myself that question. In the Android Playstore you can always see how often the app has been downloaded. At Apple, this does not seem to be the case. A pity

I'm pretty sure the team will have that information and would make a good question on their telegram!

Wow... They team should give us the information then. It would really be nice knowing how many times the app has been downloaded.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Is there a way of finding out how many times the transportal app has been downloaded on the app store? This would be a really key bit of information to find out.

I've already asked myself that question. In the Android Playstore you can always see how often the app has been downloaded. At Apple, this does not seem to be the case. A pity

I'm pretty sure the team will have that information and would make a good question on their telegram!
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The marketing landscape for this project should focus majorly on changing with from traditional marketing to digital media, people tend to patronize whatever you are selling as long as they love the ad style.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
advertising from the company has a positive impact. I see this gap taken by the Tachain platform to maximize blockchain-based advertising. effectiveness and security are also offered in transfortasi. Tachain platform is very complete for business development and pleases its users.

I thought the key here is in the combination of entertainment and advertising. Just advertising isn't as eye-catching and exciting.
I agree people should love to watch those ads, a lot of people just skip the ads or don't watch them at all so entertainment is also very important.

That's true even us we all know that  if the ads really not good or not entertaining we usually skip it but if the ads is good or get our attention we really watch it until the end.

Am having this feelings that when tachain becomes operational a lit if people will watch ads simply because they will recieve incentive for that. I just hope tachain succeed in pulling this off
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
If the developers really realize their plans, the project can become successful and famous! Despite the general situation on the market.

We hope so too. They are really trying to initiate a system that will be beneficial too all. Making riding taxi fun instead of  a long boring journey to your destination.

And even if not fun at least allow the riders to benefit from being spammed with ads I really think crypto has a good chance to turn advertising into something different from what it’s been in the past less annoyance and something more people look forward to the next one

I agree with this and hope Tachain capitalise on this opportunity. It really could set the path to see better ads in the crypto space

That is indeed a big opportunity for Tachain to make advertising better. The preconditions are good, if I get rewards for watching ads.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
advertising from the company has a positive impact. I see this gap taken by the Tachain platform to maximize blockchain-based advertising. effectiveness and security are also offered in transfortasi. Tachain platform is very complete for business development and pleases its users.

Let's look at the other side as well, in this taxi there will be tracking devices that's owned by the taxi company, how does Tachain keep tab on this various vehicles that it will use for its own ad services? Is Tachain going to be independent with its own tracking system?

For now they are partnering with other taxi companies like lyft. I think they will get their data from the partner taxi companies unless the companies refuses.

Ok that's better but for transparency I hope there is synergy between them and the partner company, what of an UBER partnering?? It will be great seeing them work with several transportation company spreading the Tachain services
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 672
I think 10 years is way too long we’re goong to have quantum computers by then so I’m pretty sure we will have solid ai way before that if you ask me atleast

10 years is extremely long to predict the full usage of AI. As of now we already have AI in most of the present technology, 5 years from now we will see a massive breakthrough in what AI can do or achieve.
But why they need this much time for AI whenever they are going to success? I guess 5 years really enough time.

AI requires a lot of technical and conceptional details and from my understanding the smart contracts would be off nodes hence would not need power dedication.

AI is new technology that has really started to get adopted by businesses and over the last few years it has become massively popular. I’m hoping to see it fully integrated in a wide range of industries.

That's the fact, artificial intelligence is the future and the implementation is beyond comprehension, as a lot of things abound in it, its a good thing to see tachain leveraging on that aspect and trying to use the technology for the sustenance of their project, just like i stated earlier on the thread advertisement niche is profitable as its competitive, so anything that will help out, should be used

Activity: 56
The ecosystem for this project is tokenized in such way to empower its users to use it more frequently, as well as to attract companies to advertise their various products and services on the Tachain platform, this project was designed to accommodate various product and service ads.
Activity: 210
Activity: 630

I thought the key here is in the combination of entertainment and advertising. Just advertising isn't as eye-catching and exciting.
I agree people should love to watch those ads, a lot of people just skip the ads or don't watch them at all so entertainment is also very important.

That's true even us we all know that  if the ads really not good or not entertaining we usually skip it but if the ads is good or get our attention we really watch it until the end.

I think that is why many platform spend fortunes try to study how to get the attention of the users. I think that is where the AI would come in in this case. I think the rewarding for watch would fill in the gap.

Yeah, Getting the attention of many people or users is really needed for the project to have more exposures. AI will really going to change the way how we used to be in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

The funny thing is tachain database will show that a pot of people are watching ads but only a tiny fraction are actually willing to go through with the ads. My point is how would they litigate fraudulent viewing and to be fair I doubt the company who ads the ads will benefit in the long run
Activity: 490

I think that is why many platform spend fortunes try to study how to get the attention of the users. I think that is where the AI would come in in this case. I think the rewarding for watch would fill in the gap.
Activity: 630

Activity: 26
I think 10 years is way too long we’re goong to have quantum computers by then so I’m pretty sure we will have solid ai way before that if you ask me atleast

10 years is extremely long to predict the full usage of AI. As of now we already have AI in most of the present technology, 5 years from now we will see a massive breakthrough in what AI can do or achieve.
But why they need this much time for AI whenever they are going to success? I guess 5 years really enough time.

yeah, AI seems to have advanced over a couple of years and 5 maybe 10 years from now we will experience a very disruptive change in what AI can actually do

Yes, in the very soon we will see the results of this project in the crypto community and we will be glad how they will make everything possible in the real world. Seems like they arr capable enough to make this thing happen since they are making well with their objectives.
Jump to: