Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 185. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think this project will attract a lot of people, because everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Tachain started to advert its iOS application in Twitter, but there are still no news about Android version of it. I start to think who among my freinds can give me an Apple phone for 10 minutes so I could look at Tachain app live  Smiley
Yeah i have the same problem as i too have an Android device, but i think we should have more patience they said they will release it this month.

They said they will be pushing android out soon; though there is no set date as far as I know; But given the iOS is out it would not be long now until the android is out.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Tachain started to advert its iOS application in Twitter, but there are still no news about Android version of it. I start to think who among my freinds can give me an Apple phone for 10 minutes so I could look at Tachain app live  Smiley
Yeah i have the same problem as i too have an Android device, but i think we should have more patience they said they will release it this month.

It is the first time that the IoS app was released prior the Android app. But the release of the app won't help you if you are not on the Philippines or in the US.

I'm glad they released the iOS app first. Even though I cannot use it as I do not have an American or Philipino telephone number. Too many projects focus on android when iOS is ten million times better Cheesy
Activity: 392
Tachain started to advert its iOS application in Twitter, but there are still no news about Android version of it. I start to think who among my freinds can give me an Apple phone for 10 minutes so I could look at Tachain app live  Smiley

It is the first time that the IoS app was released prior the Android app. But the release of the app won't help you if you are not on the Philippines or in the US.
Do you mean to say this app is available in only in that two countries which is you mentioned above?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I'm another Android user here! We just need to bide our time and I'm sure we'll get it soon enough. The team know a large part of their target audience will be Android users so they'll want to get the app done for us as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
From the app description;

Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.

That's awesome, the amount of times I'm out but don't carry my wallet on me, I could use contactless through my phone or even PayPal ... Very nice

This is interesting information. Creditcard itself is very good advantage. But now with paypal, this is even much attractive.

This is indeed a very interesting and useful information. If you have so many different payment methods, you are more flexible.

But I think for the project it would mean more fees having to process the different payment providers but I guess the customer the priority and optimization can come later.
True but they will get more investors if they implement other payment methods, sometimes people who have no experience with the crypto world want to invest too and it is a lot easier with more payment methods.

yeah, i totally agree with you they need to add more payment method because if they are going win new investors over they need to give good options

More payment option won't be a bad idea. Maybe if they add an option for the top 3 cryptocurrencies and a fiat option will be a perfect combination.

yeah, i totally agree with you a lot is happening right now and i believe a lot of investors are coming with zero knowledge about crypto so those investors will need to invest in FIAT
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.

That's awesome, the amount of times I'm out but don't carry my wallet on me, I could use contactless through my phone or even PayPal ... Very nice

This is interesting information. Creditcard itself is very good advantage. But now with paypal, this is even much attractive.

This is indeed a very interesting and useful information. If you have so many different payment methods, you are more flexible.

But I think for the project it would mean more fees having to process the different payment providers but I guess the customer the priority and optimization can come later.
True but they will get more investors if they implement other payment methods, sometimes people who have no experience with the crypto world want to invest too and it is a lot easier with more payment methods.

yeah, i totally agree with you they need to add more payment method because if they are going win new investors over they need to give good options

More payment option won't be a bad idea. Maybe if they add an option for the top 3 cryptocurrencies and a fiat option will be a perfect combination.

I think that would certainly increase the sales volume and help raise some more funds
Activity: 728

Activity: 88
How can a newcomer like me be involved in a bounty hunting campaign in this project? Can you provide some sources?

Here all information - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-tachain-entertainment-and-transportation-synergy-4597358
Activity: 28
How can a newcomer like me be involved in a bounty hunting campaign in this project? Can you provide some sources?
Activity: 490

but is that true? I mean do more payment options yield more investors? I don't want to be pessimistic but mainly users mostly crypto opt of crypto payments and credit cards come with a hassle and it is easier for many to just pay in crypto and it is easier to audit I believe.
Activity: 5
Activity: 5

I don't the they would have a high processing fee on the tachain app. It would be a big mistake on their part and can take away the trust from the customer.

Everyone is working towards making transactions  faster and cheaper on blockchain, if they should make such mistake and not follow the trend, it might turn out to be very costly mistake
Activity: 532

I don't the they would have a high processing fee on the tachain app. It would be a big mistake on their part and can take away the trust from the customer.

Everyone is working towards making transactions  faster and cheaper on blockchain, if they should make such mistake and not follow the trend, it might turn out to be very costly mistake
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Esp finally with the volatility of the market I think off ring as many routes as possible to buy in is required you have to make it as easy as possible to allow for impulse buys and access
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 728
Tachain have taken the transport game and made it their own by adding the Ads which can be used to earn tokens which in turn can be used to pay for transport. I think Tachain is interested in making this system as much easy for end user as it's possible.

Yeah they can make a big name for themselves, not many other companies combine the both. If Tachain can pull it off they will be a very successful company with a bright future.

You're right, they are bringing up something unique that tends to work, so it all depends on the team working on ensuring that they succeed and remain relevant, the two niches are very robust and have the capability of turning Tachain into a known brand but the time to wok relentless is now, they have a lot to do, laying the foundation can be difficult but they should keep pushing

I agree with your statement. TaChain product seems to be very unique and hopefully successful too. I would like to part of the success as well.

that means you gonna invest heavily. i think Tachain concept is certainly gonna have a huge impact but they will have to do a lot of work to get there

Since the market is down, its good to grab some nice projects. Especially when the project is having working product. TaChain development progress is amazing.

yeah. investiing in tachain won't be a bad idea after all but i would still say do your research. although i saw a tweet today that before investing in any blockchain product,make sure they have a working product and tachain have that already.
Jump to: