Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 48. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I just visited to Tachain's telegram channel and found there almost 98.9K members are following them.

https://t.me/Tachain_EN
whoa thats 99010 member right there!
huge community! and everyone have their eye locked at one thing! the release of their Product and any Update from team!

True, Tachain has a very large community on telegram, it's actually among the largest I have seen, I believe the kick off will be big as they know a lot of eyes are on them.

90.000 is much. Congrats to team. I joined few minutes back and it’s busy there. Community wants to know more about TAChain. Keep asking questions

It’s definitly more than I’ve seen in other projects which makes sense I think the niche is really possible for huge growth so a lot of people are anxious to see where it’s going
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
TAChain is not just for ads, but gets to entertainment and transport. You can watch ads , earn tokens and actually use these tokens to pay the driver. Drivers can exchange these tokens for fiat on the TAChain app. Splendid idea.

you can call it an ecosystem of transportation, entertainment, and advertisement it will change the way we view ads and take advantage of transportation time

An ecosystem is definitely the best term to describe Tachain. If it all features and services work cohesively then it should be a brilliantly harmonious project. I just want to see more from the team in terms of development and marketing. Having nearly 100k members in telegram is awesome but there needs to be more done to try and make this project a success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
TAChain is not just for ads, but gets to entertainment and transport. You can watch ads , earn tokens and actually use these tokens to pay the driver. Drivers can exchange these tokens for fiat on the TAChain app. Splendid idea.

you can call it an ecosystem of transportation, entertainment, and advertisement it will change the way we view ads and take advantage of transportation time

You are right, mate. The combination of the three listed areas is completely new. The way we watch ads or order taxis will change in the near future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
This project looks good. I see som reviews on the net and they arehugh. They are to kick off in Philippine. Do they plan to extend to other countries?
Why Philippines first?

Yeah they are planning to start here in Philippines. I think they will really going to expand soon when they successfully run their services here. I forgot their reason why they chose here but if I'm not mistaken it's because of the cab services here.

Just  like I read some time back, the picked Philippine as a start location cause of the high number of cab usage over there. I hope the locals will adopt the idea and give it a good support.

There are other countries where cab services are used with high volume, but it seems Philippine government is favouring to Crypto as well, in some countries use of crypto is still restricted

Oh. Nice. I think the crypto community in the Philippines is still very low or they just don't make too many noice about crypto there. But I know you hardly hear anything concerning crypto from there.

There is still uncertainty over use of crypto as currency. But if project like Tachain become successful then people will start using crypto currencies more confidently.

Recently read an article on how blockchain has made crypto currency more accessible and i must say that statement is very true. The more blockchain projects we have the easier it will to get crypto and the more acceptable it will become.

I don't think is all about how many projects coming into the industry but how productive such project is, going through coinmarketcap, one can deduct that most of this projects have nothing to offer to the community and will surely phase out, we need project that are of value and that can sustain itself, that's what the blockchain industry need to survive

And coinmarketcap have become increasingly annoying with time, it seem as though the company do not conduct a due diligence to check the various coins coming to list in the the site, its annoying to see extremely valueless tokens getting listed making it the more hopeless to go down through them and seeing that they are indeed without much value
Activity: 672
This project looks good. I see som reviews on the net and they arehugh. They are to kick off in Philippine. Do they plan to extend to other countries?
Why Philippines first?

Yeah they are planning to start here in Philippines. I think they will really going to expand soon when they successfully run their services here. I forgot their reason why they chose here but if I'm not mistaken it's because of the cab services here.

Just  like I read some time back, the picked Philippine as a start location cause of the high number of cab usage over there. I hope the locals will adopt the idea and give it a good support.

There are other countries where cab services are used with high volume, but it seems Philippine government is favouring to Crypto as well, in some countries use of crypto is still restricted

Oh. Nice. I think the crypto community in the Philippines is still very low or they just don't make too many noice about crypto there. But I know you hardly hear anything concerning crypto from there.

There is still uncertainty over use of crypto as currency. But if project like Tachain become successful then people will start using crypto currencies more confidently.

Recently read an article on how blockchain has made crypto currency more accessible and i must say that statement is very true. The more blockchain projects we have the easier it will to get crypto and the more acceptable it will become.

I don't think is all about how many projects coming into the industry but how productive such project is, going through coinmarketcap, one can deduct that most of this projects have nothing to offer to the community and will surely phase out, we need project that are of value and that can sustain itself, that's what the blockchain industry need to survive
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I just visited to Tachain's telegram channel and found there almost 98.9K members are following them.

huge community! and everyone have their eye locked at one thing! the release of their Product and any Update from team!

True, Tachain has a very large community on telegram, it's actually among the largest I have seen, I believe the kick off will be big as they know a lot of eyes are on them.

90.000 is much. Congrats to team. I joined few minutes back and it’s busy there. Community wants to know more about TAChain. Keep asking questions

Looks like they will cross soon more than 100K. Even this is sign, that huge user's are waiting to use this service and get the benefits.

Wow, I've just seen this, I can remember when I first joined the Tachain telegram group several months ago, they had nowhere near those numbers. They have become extremely popular recently.
Merit: 10
Why Philippines first?

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Looks like they will cross soon more than 100K. Even this is sign, that huge user's are waiting to use this service and get the benefits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Why Philippines first?

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

The member count doesn't seem to go beyond that count... I'm still waiting till when it gets to cross 100k
It seem to me like the bulk of the members there are bots... No flow of communication there

Don't think their bots, it's most likely like most of telegram, people join telegram chat rooms and then forget about it and never talk, i have probably 200 rooms i'm in and talk in maybe 3-4 total lol, i kind of think this is a huge issue with telegram as a deciding factor on anything.

True I belong to lots of projects here too with only a few of them I interact in. It's may be the situation with the market, people are demoralized and not willing to talk about crypto as they would when the market is healthy
Why Philippines first?

Activity: 672

Not to forget that the drivers also get tokens when the passengers look at advertising in their vehicle. And if passengers do not yet have a Tachain app, drivers can simply offer them via referral QR code.

but their primary UPS is on the ads. You can get your ride and get rewarded. The apps and transportation is a facilitation for those ads and I think that differentiation is important to differentiate them from the rest.
This is the main feature that differs it from other ride sharing applications!
And being a big fan of Blockchain it really makes it more appealing to me!
Now i cant wait to see it full featured and operational!     

We all do, they seem to have something pretty unique unlike what we are used to and that's something they should leverage on, the task they have at hand is a difficult one because they are battling against some of the biggest brands in the industry but with dedication and hardwork, their dreams will be achieved, the blockchain technology is an advantage
Activity: 280
Why Philippines first?

Activity: 238
Anyone noticed Tachain website is available at 16+ different languages. I checking some details and noticed they have created sites in many languages. They are targetting countries where crypto is very popular.
Activity: 532
Why Philippines first?

Merit: 2

Not to forget that the drivers also get tokens when the passengers look at advertising in their vehicle. And if passengers do not yet have a Tachain app, drivers can simply offer them via referral QR code.

but their primary UPS is on the ads. You can get your ride and get rewarded. The apps and transportation is a facilitation for those ads and I think that differentiation is important to differentiate them from the rest.
This is the main feature that differs it from other ride sharing applications!
And being a big fan of Blockchain it really makes it more appealing to me!
Now i cant wait to see it full featured and operational!     
Activity: 490

Activity: 630

Wow that's a huge community right there, I trust the team keep up with updating them regularly.

Yeah, The tachain community are getting bigger really fast. Sooner or later it will really going to hit more than a hundred thousands of supporters. Tachain is really active on updating their community which is really good.
I under TAChain as fully secured and effective full scale transportation app...and at the moment Tachain will be made available in the US and the Philippines do you have plans for it to go global?

They will start on the Philippines and they want to expand their business to other countries, but it isn't known which countries are next. If the start is successful, Taxi companies will queuing.
Pages:
Jump to: