Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 54. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Congratulation Tachain Project. You got listed on my list of ICOs for 2018.
The rating for Tachain is 6 out of 5.
For more information click the invisible link

I hope with this post, I will get 1 million clicks on my invisible website.  Grin

lol this actually cracked me up. I see what you did there. It is becoming a joke every sec you see see a listing site showing up and God knows how do they do the rating.

6 out of 5 that means the project is beyond exceptional Grin well i find it really hard to believe all those rating sites that make their announcement through a thread. they are struggling for audience
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
I can see now Crowd sale ends in 66 days. So what is the status of sale? How much investment they received yet from investors?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I hope with this post, I will get 1 million clicks on my invisible website.  Grin

that's a good one:-)
You also don't take these so-called "review sites" seriously.
But your post is well written, so if you ever open a review page, and need a partner ... :-)
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Congratulation!
Your ICO has been listed on List of ICO

Tachain

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Rated: 4.1 out of 5

To see your ICO details click here
TaChain is one of the most promising Project i have came across this year!
so watching it getting good ICO score always impressed me!
even though 4.1 out of 5 is really GOOD SCORE but i was expecting little higher!

I have seen this website across some thread today list ing ICOs. I wonder if they do it to draw traffic to their website because all the team members of each ICO listed remain unverified.
That's precisely the point and i didn't bother checking up on the site because its just to get traffic from here and other channels and they start selling their services for tokens or ethereum without proper investigation on the started project, no offence to the owner but its laughable, integrity needs to be built first
This really impressive, Tachain has come a long way so far. 4.1 out of 5 is also a good score.

4.1 is not a bad but I guess you never observed one thing that the information about team is incompleted. All team members status are showing unverified.
Activity: 238

Congratulation!

Tachain

🌟🌟🌟🌟

even though 4.1 out of 5 is really GOOD SCORE but i was expecting little higher!

I have seen this website across some thread today list ing ICOs. I wonder if they do it to draw traffic to their website because all the team members of each ICO listed remain unverified.
That's precisely the point and i didn't bother checking up on the site because its just to get traffic from here and other channels and they start selling their services for tokens or ethereum without proper investigation on the started project, no offence to the owner but its laughable, integrity needs to be built first
This really impressive, Tachain has come a long way so far. 4.1 out of 5 is also a good score.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Hands down this is so funny. But of late we have not seen any reviews fron all these reviews site coming on here and informing us in listing tachain.
Activity: 532

lol this actually cracked me up. I see what you did there. It is becoming a joke every sec you see see a listing site showing up and God knows how do they do the rating.

Exactly the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw the rate they gave. It will really be nice that these "log file" so to speak are explained out or maybe posted publicly for those who care to confirm for authentic. Just throwing a figure there without any base or reference point makes no sense and can be misleading.
Activity: 490

Activity: 630

Congratulation!

Tachain

🌟🌟🌟🌟

I believe it's right for the team to go through the information posted here for verification process so that there won't be wrong information communicated across unintentionally

Your not wrong it’s always best as the team to verify and go over the state of ico reviews to make sure they are accurate and don’t have confusions

I agree, It will not really going to be good to the project if they will get some reviews that they don't really know where it came from because if they will going to make false informations about the project it's not right even it's a good review for the project.
Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All
Hey. I want to know what your plans for expanding your business. Do you plan to open a business in Russia? It would be great for our country.

for now, the Philippines is their major target i believe as time goes on they will expand to other countries and i expect Russia to be a very good choice

Ya they need to focus getting off the ground and proving their concept in the philippines like uber did in the US could be the best way to have the ability to expand to other countries over time, i'd imagine places like russia are a good place to expand to as well as a lot of asia.

Tachain surely wants to expand their business to other parts of the world.  But for now their focus is on Philippines business.  Once it's successful,  they will move ahead with full speed and look for other possibilities.
Surely Tachain is currently still focusing on the Philippines business and I think that after that, it is likely that Tachain will move to the other side, so that we will be more clearer and better wait and follow the progress of the project
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hey. I want to know what your plans for expanding your business. Do you plan to open a business in Russia? It would be great for our country.

for now, the Philippines is their major target i believe as time goes on they will expand to other countries and i expect Russia to be a very good choice

Ya they need to focus getting off the ground and proving their concept in the philippines like uber did in the US could be the best way to have the ability to expand to other countries over time, i'd imagine places like russia are a good place to expand to as well as a lot of asia.

Tachain surely wants to expand their business to other parts of the world.  But for now their focus is on Philippines business.  Once it's successful,  they will move ahead with full speed and look for other possibilities.

Yea, i think he's just referring at them fully kicking off from a specific location, just as uber did and i quite agree, they need to have a focus and that can be done by working on a particular zone, create a name for themselves before heading on to the next thing, giving them the foundation for them to be believed in and attract more users to the platform
Activity: 238

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Congratulation!

Tachain

🌟🌟🌟🌟

I believe it's right for the team to go through the information posted here for verification process so that there won't be wrong information communicated across unintentionally

Your not wrong it’s always best as the team to verify and go over the state of ico reviews to make sure they are accurate and don’t have confusions
Activity: 532

Congratulation!

Tachain

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Now everyone want TAChain in every city. I’ll like to know what city is next to Philippines. Probably US because they’re already on the app.
Activity: 420

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I have seen this website across some thread today listing ICOs. I wonder if they do it to draw traffic to their website because all the team members of each ICO listed remain unverified.

look at his posting history, he posted this 12 times today.
We should simply ignore such contributions and not spread them by quotes
Activity: 672

Congratulation!

Tachain

🌟🌟🌟🌟

I have seen this website across some thread today listing ICOs. I wonder if they do it to draw traffic to their website because all the team members of each ICO listed remain unverified.

Pages:
Jump to: