Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅ - page 85. (Read 14226 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Does you token have emblem? Want to see on it
Activity: 168
I love the idea, but you need to enlighten the technical  side more
Activity: 30
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance
Activity: 154
if all of the above will work, as promised by the developers, then definitely, success is guaranteed
Activity: 112
What is the price of the token now?
It is risky to invest in this project?
Under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?
Do you have any preferences about exchanges? Or do you plan to make an application based on the market situation at the end of the sale?
Activity: 32
What are your plans on attracting people to the platform?
Activity: 112
How do you plan to maintain the price of the token after entering the exchange?
Activity: 168
Good concept, I like it and hope this project to be successful
Activity: 41
Wonderful plans and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.
Activity: 210
I see more and more are interested in this project and hopefully, make a good development for the project so that the target can be achieved in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Great project, tell me please, is there any plan that  token will be included in bitfinecks?
This project can have great prospects if the team will follow the same course. I think they have chosen the right direction
When will the software be developed?
The project looks like something too ... altruistic ... It casts bad thoughts about honesty, but I will not be unfounded, I will follow him, and there we'll see. I hope that I made a mistake and the project will shoot
where I can see the guide how to buy tokens?
Activity: 27
Do you have any competitors in this area, than you will be unique and different from other similar projects?
if all of the above will work, as promised by the developers, then definitely, success is guaranteed
Pages:
Jump to: