Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ [ICO] Tutellus:🚀The EdTech platform that pays you for learning - page 2. (Read 4258 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0
Tutellus is one of the biggest online educational collaborative platform. We started in May 2013 and now we have a community of 1 million users from 160 countries, with over 130,000 video courses, positioning us as the leading platform in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Hello. nice project, But why are you choose focus only on Spanish-speaking world?
and also whay are you choose nem blockchain?
Activity: 266
The TUT token is not a security, it is 100% an utility token.
It is used to do actions inside the platform, with no relation with the social capital of the company. It does not provide dividends, voting rights as shareholder, or a participation in any kind of revenue sharing.
Activity: 73
A blockchain based education platform allowing users to earn while they learn is what tutellus aims to provide which according to me is a common concept and many other projects have aimed to do so and were not a big hit as there is not enough user base for the concept. But if I had to invest in it, I would not as it is a very common concept.
Activity: 11
 we discuss everything concerning Tutellus. If you want to join the project, then, please, check the pinned message. If you still have questions, feel free to PM me. Please, no off topic discussions
Activity: 84
i've been looking to get into privates myself but I just can't seem to get my foot in the door. Assuming you're an accredited investor?
Activity: 238
I'm a cryptocurrency expert and private investor, you have a wonderful project and I've got people willing to invest in it. who can I talk with on cooperation?
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Activity: 92
I have not received any airdrop tokens till now. Have they been distributed?
You see there the token deployed. NEM doesn't work (fortunatelly) like Ethereum and his EVM, so there's no smart contract adress to explore. Contracts are outside the blockchain. You have assets (=tokens or Mosaics) and any program is coded outside the blockchain and connected through APIs to the Mosaic
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I want to offer you a deal on recording series of authentic and current reviews of your project,through the course of the campaign. Kindly pm thanks.
where can i see my tut token after distribution?
Activity: 189
 what are you going to do with unsold tokens ? And what is your project status and estimated project launch ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
MeetTheTutellusTeam: interview with Miguel Caballero, CEO at Tutellus

How was your arrival at the Tutellus team and what have you learned on a personal and professional level since you arrived?
How was the first time you had knowledge of blockchain technology?
Do you think blockchain technology has come to stay or is it a fad?
Why do you think blockchain technology can change the world of education?
What is being done to change the lives of more than 100 million people from Tutellus? What are your feelings about it?
When you go out of the Tutellus HQ, how is your life? What are your hobbies?

https://medium.com/tutellus-io/meetthetutellusteam-interview-with-miguel-caballero-ceo-at-tutellus-fe88eaf41c0b
Activity: 22
Bitcointalk.org name :Junkymuff
Twitter username :@ayodejiola147
Telegram username:@olawale147
Activity: 140
The concept of this project is quite unique and impressive, perhaps this project will be a successful project in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think this tutorial project has been running for a long time, even if it fails, but the teams agreed to make a new formation or a new strategy, they still run the tutorial project and keep doing ico sales, hopefully this effort and hard work will not be in vain and able to get success as expected all member tutelus
Activity: 4
Activity: 224
Interesting project from Tutellus by providing solutions for poverty and lack of job opportunities, low student motivation, low paying teachers and weak relationships with the labor market. hopefully this project is successful
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Tutellus Roadshow stopped in Hong Kong https://medium.com/nem-hong-kong/tutellus-roadshow-stopped-in-hong-kong-d756a229272e

Tutellus is the biggest online educational collaborative platform in the Spanish-speaking world. Next step for them was using Blockchain technology to create an ecosystem where all players get benefits: Students, Teachers and Companies.

Activity: 20
I wish that the plan will carry out all that has been target!
 Good luck!
Activity: 19
You are made up of good teams and your project will make us happy.
I am happy to participate in your program.
Pages:
Jump to: