Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Ultra - Next generation PC Game distribution platform 🔥 - page 5. (Read 23637 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Dear Community!
Who’s got games? Ultra is at PAX West and looking for PC titles of all kinds. We’d love to talk to you! [email protected]

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
If you are looking for an excellent project to invest, I suggest this project because I see a good potential on it. This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both campaigns and your money invested in it gives you the idea that this project came to us one day. I am confident that the ICO will be successfully completed! The project with an original idea and a great future, a team of professionals and around it has already formed a fairly strong community

yes. indeed this platform is very feasible to attract investors because of the great team support to bring this platform to success. besides that the promotion that was applied was very intense.

I'd say one of the best teams out there. So much experience from so many great companies
Activity: 406
If you are looking for an excellent project to invest, I suggest this project because I see a good potential on it. This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both campaigns and your money invested in it gives you the idea that this project came to us one day. I am confident that the ICO will be successfully completed! The project with an original idea and a great future, a team of professionals and around it has already formed a fairly strong community

Thanks so much for your feedback! I can see you definitely did your research on the project. That's awesome!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

yes. indeed this platform is very feasible to attract investors because of the great team support to bring this platform to success. besides that the promotion that was applied was very intense.
Activity: 11
Activity: 826
Will the games to be developed will be available for any type of platform? Will be developed also games for virtual reality?

Both of these things are possible depending on the developer. Lots of possibilities =)
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Coins will be used to purchase new exclusive games and services for Ultra, attracting even more players to the platform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will the games to be developed will be available for any type of platform? Will be developed also games for virtual reality?
Activity: 350
David Hanson: "We are now living in a global world, and blockchain could be the first internet-powered global revolution.” More from our Co-CEO and his thoughts on Blockchain here:

https://www.valuewalk.com/2018/08/businesses-incorporating-blockchain-technology
https://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/08/28/pwc-survey-84-of-companies-now-using-blockchain-so-what-does-the-future-hold
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
You want to know more about Ultra and the team? Read this interview with our CSO Edward Moalem.
https://blockchaingamer.net/exclusive-interview-with-cso-of-ultra-mr-edward-moalem/

Great article, thanks for sharing Paskal Smiley
Activity: 434
You want to know more about Ultra and the team? Read this interview with our CSO Edward Moalem.
https://blockchaingamer.net/exclusive-interview-with-cso-of-ultra-mr-edward-moalem/
Activity: 406
Hello Token is listed somewhere I want to buy because was to late to buy on ICO stage

Hey there. Please take note that the dates for the public sale have not been announced yet Smiley At this time the pre-sale for partners and strategic allocations is live. If you feel you're eligible, you may reach out to @emmanuel_ultra on Telegram for details. Hope this helps Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Hello Token is listed somewhere I want to buy because was to late to buy on ICO stage
Activity: 322
Ultra team we are waiting a great news!!!.
I am so proud of this project and the team behind the project . The team is fully dedicated and they believe In the project , have the knowledge to work it and to have great success.

Thank you for your support. All news and updates will be shared here and on Telegram.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Ultra team we are waiting a great news!!!.
I am so proud of this project and the team behind the project . The team is fully dedicated and they believe In the project , have the knowledge to work it and to have great success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
The Ultra project team is technically strong, and the Block Chain project in the gaming industry will be the next outlet where investors can hold a quarter of their positions and wait patiently.

Thanks for the support.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Ultra project team is technically strong, and the Block Chain project in the gaming industry will be the next outlet where investors can hold a quarter of their positions and wait patiently.
Activity: 130
finally I have found a very promising project and from an experienced team team I am very happy that it might be very impressive if I try to join this project I will wait for the project's bounty campaign
Activity: 392
How is your project different from the Refereum project? What are your advantages?

Refereum looks like its more of a straight-up marketing tool. Pay for marketing your game.

Whereas Ultra is a game distribution platform. More like Steam in that is is a platform for gamers to buy, sell, play, earn etc.
With Ultra you can do all the things that Refereum allows (tokens for playing games) but you can also get paid to beta test, report bugs, trade items with each other or between games etc.
And whats more, Ultra has some of the best instant-play technology. Meaning you can start playing the game while it is still downloading, and at higher res and smoother than other existing versions of this tech.

I believe its already been used for hundreds of millions of downloads through Bethesda, Adobe, Riot, Zenimax, 343 Industries and more.

(And if that isnt enough - just check out the team, their experience and what companies they've worked for in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfYEtJK1i-E
Activity: 322
How is your project different from the Refereum project? What are your advantages?

I personally am not familiar with the Refereum project, buy you can read Ultra's whitepaper here:  https://bit.ly/2LICqJ0
Pages:
Jump to: