Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔺🔺[ANN] [ICO] USAT Inc : Protects,Funds,And Develops Ideas To Change The World - page 2. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 16
The idea of USAT combining scientific potential to bring new breakthrough technologies to the market existed way back. And it becomes a reality due to the Blockchain technology.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I like this project this seems amazing.. USAT is a revolutionary project on blockchain I'm interested in this project is there any bounty running for this project if yes please provide link. Thnks & Good Luck to Team.

Yes, the project is serious! There is a company of bounty, I can share a link to this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39464158
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
I like this project this seems amazing.. USAT is a revolutionary project on blockchain I'm interested in this project is there any bounty running for this project if yes please provide link. Thnks & Good Luck to Team.

Many successful Australian projects and hopefully this project is also successful.
USAT Inc. has a guaranteed product pipeline that generates revenue. Because USAT Inc. is a nonprofit organization, legally all revenue generated can only be used to reinvest into the organization.
Activity: 70
Activity: 107
Глoбaльный пpoeкт, бyдy yчacтвoвaть, ждy нaчaлo ICO. Hoвыe тexнoлoгии Coлнeчнoй энepгии
вceгдa интepecны. Pecпeкт.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I don't yet time to thoroughly study the problematic of the your project, but with the first glance the project became interestingly for me)
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
this is a very interesting project plan to ensure that the future projects we deserve support
Activity: 25
New Model Of Patent Registration and Distribution.A revolutionary platform
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
as I understand it, you have already started selling the coin, but you have a big minus, you do not show the number of coins sold on the website, you correct, why hide it?
Activity: 113
interesting project hopefully will be many investors who joined the project and ico run smoothly, sure that participate in this project will get a satisfactory final result.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I think that if you write the truth about the fact that your founder is an Australian state, then this will be one of the coolest projects.
The energy of the sun is currently the most effective, in the sense, is free. But, the panels for the production of electricity are quite expensive. What is the payback period for your panels?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
This seems a great project. But I have questions what is the advantage of this project than onther projects?
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
it looks like really interesting and I will support you with bounties. I attend your campaigns and I hope project will be success.
Good luck team!
copper member
Activity: 294
Looks like an interesting project. Good to see an ICO with government backing which owns patents...The team and advisors also look good...Also the tokenomics looks good.. Hoping the ICO will raise its hard cap...
Activity: 196
good project, I see this team is very compact, I think this ico will run well in the future.
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
looks very good . Your project needs good advertising so that investors know about it .  I wish you good luck on the ICO . I will support the project in the bounty company .
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
#41 Haga
I read WP and this project is important for the world growth in general, connects inventors of new technologies with the financial world ensuring liberty, autonomy and security to all participants.
USAT is not an ICO based only on an idea but it holds an Intellectual Property (IP) repository so assets are real, with value, even if intagible.
USAT token is a shared ownership of this IP and future patents stored into USAT repository so we could be part ( like investors) of the development of innovative products.
Currently patents on repository are related to innovative materials linked to solar energy conversion and recuperation of waste heat to co-generate electricity in solar-wind farm.
These patents are both related to renewable energy technology, this guarantees less cost and no use of fuel to generate energy!
I think this ICO will have success because is a percfect use of blockchain and smart contract to share with all investors patents for the development of innovative product.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
How much is your soft cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last? thanks
Pages:
Jump to: