Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Venture blockchain fund FinShi Capital - ICO - September 6th, 2017 - page 9. (Read 11747 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

there are already several kind of investment fund project either which platform they are using right now and not any of them looks fairly successful but almost like a scam in the end. i doubt this finshi will also be a huge one soon because it does look like most of the mare just waiting for btc price to burst up.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
blockchain investments
why  there's no exact date ,what does Venture team wait for!

We can announce the ICO launch date: September 6th. 
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
why  there's no exact date ,what does Venture team wait for!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What are the ICO dates?

The ICO will start at the end of this month, there's no exact date yet. It will last for approximately a month, it all depends on the rate the funds will be raised at.
How much funds have been collected for this project, I can not check it, can you simplify and tell me

$1.3 million was collected on the pre-ICO.

Bounty social networks (facebook and twitter) have already joined Hope for the success of the company... good luck to us all and good checks

Thank you!

Are venture capital ICOs really this good that there has to be a ton of venture capital tokens?  I think I have already invested 3 of them and the latest was the Starta of WAVESplatform. FinShi does sound Fishy  Grin

Nice pun. Can you specify what's so fishy about it though?)
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Are venture capital ICOs really this good that there has to be a ton of venture capital tokens?  I think I have already invested 3 of them and the latest was the Starta of WAVESplatform. FinShi does sound Fishy  Grin
Activity: 223
Bounty social networks (facebook and twitter) have already joined Hope for the success of the company... good luck to us all and good checks
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
How much funds have been collected for this project, I can not check it, can you simplify and tell me
How much token supply is available?

2% of tokens for Bounty. 30% of which are for bitcointalk. Have a look at our bounty campaign:

https://medium.com/@FinshiCapital/finshi-capital-bounty-campaign-2d075a6e7cca

ICO's min CAP is $30 million. So it all depends on how much we will raise.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
How much token supply is available?
LoL! Where Roadmap,plans,Devs?

Have a look at our website: finshi.capital

This seems like a great project. Will there be an escrow for the ICO?  And what's the difference with this project to other Hedge Funding Projects out there?

Yes, there will be an escrow for the ICO, we're choosing now.
The difference is that unlike HFP we invest only in IT projects, only with venture deals. And the fact that we have been investing since 2007.

I'm waiting for bounty campaign soon, it looks like an interesting project, hopefully run as per concept, because I think the concept of this project is very convincing me to join, hopefully run well, good luck

Thank you! We will be happy to have you as a partner.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I'm waiting for bounty campaign soon, it looks like an interesting project, hopefully run as per concept, because I think the concept of this project is very convincing me to join, hopefully run well, good luck
Activity: 39

This seems like a great project. Will there be an escrow for the ICO?  And what's the difference with this project to other Hedge Funding Projects out there?
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
LoL! Where Roadmap,plans,Devs?
blockchain investments
New article about http://dealstreetasia.com/stories/china-asia-lp-partners-kapinvest-21-launch-cryptocurrency-venture-fund-75529/

Our Pre-ICO will be over today! You can take part in the crowdfunding today and get considerable discounts! During the ICO only BTC and ETH are allowed.
blockchain investments
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Waiting for social media bounty campaign
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
This project is still running