Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 9. (Read 95273 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Want to become an institutional investor and start trading like the best?
Learn how to launch your own offerings at https://medium.com/@official_83664/how-to-sell-tokens-on-the-vertex-portal-742157d106cc.

great article! A good read.
I saw one of your posts about ETH having a crazy discount?
brand new
Activity: 0
brand new
You can now purchase Ethereum (ETH) at 10% under current market value on the Vertex Platform.
https://vertex.market/token-information/Ethereum-ETH
This is great!!! Didnt believe it till I saw it on the portal.
brand new
How long will it take for our tokens to reflect after we’ve purchased them?
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Want to become an institutional investor and start trading like the best?
Learn how to launch your own offerings at https://medium.com/@official_83664/how-to-sell-tokens-on-the-vertex-portal-742157d106cc.
What is the discount for Moeda?

5% under current market value
brand new
How many tokens are currently available on the Portal?
Can we stake our VTEX?

What incentive is there to stake our VTEX?
I read somewhere you get like a 90% discount on transaction fees
What is the discount for Moeda?
Complete only one KYC and trade with multiple digital assets on the Vertex portal!
Haven’t registered yet? Head to https://vertex.market/vertex/signup to start trading!
Can we stake our VTEX?

Yes you can stake your tokens and the incentive to do so is that users who stake tokensale allowed to sell on the platform and are offered discounted transaction fees.
brand new
How do we purchase tokens on the platform?

Register and complete KYC, Then going onto current offerings and click on the token you would like to purchase.
This will redirect you to the tokens page where you will have the option to buy now.
What kind of token is VTEX?
VTEX is a utility token
How have you found the Vertex portal so far? Comment below!

I have checked some of offers and found that only 'Buy now' action is available.
But i'm interested in selling my tokens first of all.  I didn't find  the sell option and didn't find the answer in the the FAQ. 
Can i sell tokens on your portal? How can i do this? 

Yes you can, You need to upgrade your account to an S1 or S2 status by providing the required documentation and staking VTEX and then you will be able to sell your tokens  Smiley

I found a list of required documents in your article on Medium:
In order to be converted to an S1 user, you’ll need to submit the following documents:

Information about your first token sale
    Proof of ownership of digital asset/ SAFT (min 10,000 USD equivalent at time of submission)
    Declaration of funds
    Proof of residence (Utility bill)
Is it correct?  Do you really need so strong KYC?
I have no idea where can i get this Proof of ownership or Declaration.  Because i have received all my tokens from bounty campaigns, or have bought on dex anonymously. Decentralized exchanges don't issue any documents such as bill, invoice, etc.

An S1 user has the most documentation to complete. If you plan on selling tokens on our platform, you will need to complete this.
If you're just registering as B1, the documentation needed is very minuscule!
The reason we require the documentation is because it is an OTC platform, and 90% of users that sell on the platform are accredited investors and this information is required by law.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
How have you found the Vertex portal so far? Comment below!

I have checked some of offers and found that only 'Buy now' action is available.
But i'm interested in selling my tokens first of all.  I didn't find  the sell option and didn't find the answer in the the FAQ. 
Can i sell tokens on your portal? How can i do this? 

Yes you can, You need to upgrade your account to an S1 or S2 status by providing the required documentation and staking VTEX and then you will be able to sell your tokens  Smiley

I found a list of required documents in your article on Medium:
In order to be converted to an S1 user, you’ll need to submit the following documents:

Information about your first token sale
    Proof of ownership of digital asset/ SAFT (min 10,000 USD equivalent at time of submission)
    Declaration of funds
    Proof of residence (Utility bill)
Is it correct?  Do you really need so strong KYC?
I have no idea where can i get this Proof of ownership or Declaration.  Because i have received all my tokens from bounty campaigns, or have bought on dex anonymously. Decentralized exchanges don't issue any documents such as bill, invoice, etc.
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: