Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 41. (Read 114370 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think that sounds fair, the coin is available for trade and I am glad to see the Crypto focused on the project and the technology behind it. This is what will take Vibehub to be one of the leading VR #blockchain applications in the industry
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Hey the site looks really nice. A really great improvement. I also wanted to know are there any plans for new exchanges in the near future or before the end of this year?

Likely not before the new year... Our teams goal is to display our tech and vision by capturing a performance from an artist and placing that performance with their hologram in our own custom VIBEHub VR environment by the end of the year and have that performance available for purchase on the VIBEHub application by January 15th.

Once we do this, we will apply to more exchanges as currently this is what binance is waiting on from us. To see our tech updates over the next month

You DEVs are really working hard. It feels great to be part of this community. Smiley
Activity: 224
VibeHub Co-Founder
Hey the site looks really nice. A really great improvement. I also wanted to know are there any plans for new exchanges in the near future or before the end of this year?

Likely not before the new year... Our teams goal is to display our tech and vision by capturing a performance from an artist and placing that performance with their hologram in our own custom VIBEHub VR environment by the end of the year and have that performance available for purchase on the VIBEHub application by January 15th.

Once we do this, we will apply to more exchanges as currently this is what binance is waiting on from us. To see our tech updates over the next month
Activity: 308
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Life is life
New website is LIVE!!! Few more features to add today, we adjusted our time slot with news sites. Friday cryptocoinnews and newsbtc followed by news.bitcoin on Saturday.

New site looks great as well as articles. You are doing great and keep it that way ^^

That is more I like it. A promising project and dedicated and capable DEVS. Smiley Congrats to the new development milestone and the new website!
VibeHub Co-Founder
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Great job ! Thank you
Activity: 143
Have you seen this: http://www.vibehub.io/  ? New vibe website just created today, with all partnerships etc. Soon Vibe will be coin must to have, potential x10-20 in the upcomming several months Wink
Activity: 202
wow vibe hub is pumping slowly.Hope Next week it will be in moon. Vibehub developers are very active to develop their project Smiley
VibeHub Co-Founder
New website is LIVE!!! Few more features to add today, we adjusted our time slot with news sites. Friday cryptocoinnews and newsbtc followed by news.bitcoin on Saturday.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Interesting coin, it deserves being listed on some larger exchange.

As per the information shared on telegram group, there will be no exchanges this year. Binance meeting will be in december end and this month is crucial for vibehub in order to show the world about its tech and start the new year on a high note.
The best part is the use of actual vibe coins on the platform which will make the use of coins among people to sell and buy and really bring in the volume trade helping the price to a good stable point.
I dont go in speculating prices but with the things going on, vibehub will likely have a strong growth from the next year onwards.
I really appreciate our active DEV in this thread. It really justifies my resolve to hodl my VIBE for the longer term. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Interesting coin, it deserves being listed on some larger exchange.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
this thread has been dead for a long time now. The community became stagnant and I think investors transferred to other investment where they can see a fast growth and active community. I still hold my coin and believe in this project though

Actually, we are not using bitcointalk much, because we are in discord channel (https://discordapp.com/channels/371056136318615553/371056136318615555) Vibehub developers are very active in the discord channel if you want to ask something.

Is this link correct? Can't join using it.

My bad  Grin, correct invitation is https://discordapp.com/invite/rDJTpxC
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
this thread has been dead for a long time now. The community became stagnant and I think investors transferred to other investment where they can see a fast growth and active community. I still hold my coin and believe in this project though

Actually, we are not using bitcointalk much, because we are in discord channel (https://discordapp.com/channels/371056136318615553/371056136318615555) Vibehub developers are very active in the discord channel if you want to ask something.

Is this link correct? Can't join using it.
Activity: 280
You can join the slack and discord groups. Devs and community are active there. For anyone who still have no idea what Vibe is. It's the right time to check it out. This will be huge in the next year Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 13
A good start for such a company, my congratulations to you and the best
VibeHub Co-Founder
I monitor this thread daily and will answer any questions that come up. However, most questions and discussions come from our slack, discord and social media channels. 115 pages is a lot of talk for a thread, most people in this thread have migrated to our other channels
Pages:
Jump to: