Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs - page 54. (Read 114370 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I've been wandering around secretly and watching this coin from shadows. When it was in ico I made my research about it and loved their product so I made my investment and continue to watch. After ICO I regret that I didn't buy more so I bought some in etherdelta as well  Grin . Unlike most newly popped up coins this coin almost didn't make any advertisement at all, but provide only the facts and their product in their hands. They could manipulate the market if they wanted to with some ads and PR works, they could pumped the market and leave but they didn't because they have something real in their hands and they are doing their best to improve.  It's really underrated coin but it will find its value because "a good product has always its buyers" and when its do, it will at least hit 5$ per coin in a year. A year might be long but it's definitely worth to wait (you can take stratis as an example, increased *550 times of its ico). I just want to say to the Vibehub team that you are doing really good job and continue to do so (so that I can get rich  Grin )

Thank you for your hard work.

M.

Yes. They're not hyping anything much unlike other coins. That's the advantage of a project with so much potential. I'm already seeing some upcoming ICO related to AR/VR but not as solid as this project imo. In Vibe we trust  Grin

I am following other icos, but i couldn't see this much solid, and hardworking teams. Wink They keeps their roadmap and promises, even before. Much of us knows, and aware of that %90 of ico is garbage, today is here but nobody guarantee tomorrow. They have no idea behind them, it is, just, simple greed. However, this idea is definitely underrated now. Just idea sold itself, now reach 5x. VR tech is one biggest future technology and i wish i invested more in presale. Cry  Briefly, after 1 month, they'll expand marketing team and will really begin. It is just my thought, I think it will reach 1$ barier in 3-4 month, then in a year, 5-10$ interval. I agree it is next big thing  Grin
Activity: 32
We will be making a huge announcement on October 10th, Stay tuned, you're going to want to hear this

I'm excited for huge announcement. The marketcap will boom again for sure  Smiley

Can't wait for the 10/10 news!!
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I've been wandering around secretly and watching this coin from shadows. When it was in ico I made my research about it and loved their product so I made my investment and continue to watch. After ICO I regret that I didn't buy more so I bought some in etherdelta as well  Grin . Unlike most newly popped up coins this coin almost didn't make any advertisement at all, but provide only the facts and their product in their hands. They could manipulate the market if they wanted to with some ads and PR works, they could pumped the market and leave but they didn't because they have something real in their hands and they are doing their best to improve.  It's really underrated coin but it will find its value because "a good product has always its buyers" and when its do, it will at least hit 5$ per coin in a year. A year might be long but it's definitely worth to wait (you can take stratis as an example, increased *550 times of its ico). I just want to say to the Vibehub team that you are doing really good job and continue to do so (so that I can get rich  Grin )

M.

Yes. They're not hyping anything much unlike other coins. That's the advantage of a project with so much potential. I'm already seeing some upcoming ICO related to AR/VR but not as solid as this project imo. In Vibe we trust  Grin
Indeed, when the price of this token increased its value with high percent on EtherDelta exchange, honestly I do not think a "shitcoin" (my thought about VibeHub when it still open crowdsale) can does that Lips sealed, it really make me consider about the definition potential and hype of the ICO market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Please everyone @Viberate_com refuses to stop promoting their token as VIBE and now good people are loosing their VIBE coins. BE AWARE

What a bunch of dishonest devs. I hope that VibeHub investors are more smarter that this but Viberate devs are just dishonest, there's no reason to act like that
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VibeHub Co-Founder
Please everyone @Viberate_com refuses to stop promoting their token as VIBE and now good people are losing their VIBE coins. BE AWARE
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
After postponing at spectiv, maybe people can shift to it. I also think positively about the project. guys who have already published a demo or something. tests have begun. the team is working hard
Activity: 280

M.

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Life is life

M.

What are the current exchanges can we trade vibehub right now?

Etherdelta. and HitBTC on oct 10
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
We will be making a huge announcement on October 10th, Stay tuned, you're going to want to hear this

I'm excited for huge announcement. The marketcap will boom again for sure  Smiley

What are the current exchanges can we trade vibehub right now?
Activity: 47

Can u give us a hint  Huh

Let me guess. They were at Las Vegas for some important meetings.  Smiley I think some big players loved the idea  Grin
Activity: 308
Gotta love that surprise that's coming up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I don't think that altspace will be a competitor, it's more entertainment focused then a marketplace. Btw devs, can you give us a hint please Grin?

Can u give us a hint  Huh
Activity: 224
VibeHub Co-Founder
That feeling when you don't know how to use Etherdelta or forget to add a zero:

Whoever sold that in that price is one lucky bastard  Cool
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Just wanted to show us in which range the price next week will be placed  Cool Cool Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
To the devs: Wanted to say thank you for the good work so far Smiley Looking forward to see the final product Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: