Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIVA - Crowdfund Homes & Invest In Mortgages Globally - page 7. (Read 20999 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

ALL your spamming posts that are completely unrelated to the thread discussion, WILL be reported to moderators and will probably result in your post being deleted by a moderator.  Tongue

They don't realize that doing that makes whatever they are spamming look bad.
Activity: 36
A crowdfunding for property should help people that need to purchase a house.
With this kind of system, will give benefit to both the house buyer and the investors. the investor will get profit for their investment and the house buyer will be able to purchase a house they wanted to purchase.

This will streamline the whole process.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
A financing support for homes and infestation can be the choice for everyone who wish to purchase a house or something like it.
That way VIVA will be able to help as much as possible for this kind of matter.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
When I read what is viva? I immediately opened the website of viva platform. Viva is a platform about the best way to buy a house. Of course this is a good program. And I will join in Viva.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273

ALL your spamming posts that are completely unrelated to the thread discussion, WILL be reported to moderators and will probably result in your post being deleted by a moderator.  Tongue
Activity: 156
Your project will help a lot for graphic students, interior design. Because not all students have enough money to equip themselves with a super-powerful configuration to be able to learn this industry
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Yes, this is a great and innovative idea as far as I know. I'll follow the project closely.
A lot of success for the owners and developers!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
iam sure about this project! briliant idea!
Activity: 40
This is a promising project. One of the best features and will be a hit of 2018.
copper member
Activity: 17

Bounty is live!  Check it out here -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/easy-facebook-and-twitter-bounty-phase-02-ico-live-viva-network-3602784\

Register and contribute for weekly rewards, bonuses and more!
copper member
Please post when bounty is ready! Very excited to help!

Bounty is getting finished up as we speak guys! Stay tuned.
Activity: 31
Please post when bounty is ready! Very excited to help!
Activity: 98
It’s indeed a promising project. But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project.  I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success!
Is there a link to how the bounty program will work?

I thought about doing this  Angry

Actually very happy for the team. I would love to get involved with this. Do you guys have a bounty program?

Thank you for your kind words!  We would love for you to join the Viva community by contributing to our bounty program.  We have delayed its release a couple days as we have packaged in some competitions and rewards that we know everyone will love!

We will keep you posted!
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
A crowdfunding for property should help people that need to purchase a house.
With this kind of system, will give benefit to both the house buyer and the investors. the investor will get profit for their investment and the house buyer will be able to purchase a house they wanted to purchase.
copper member

Actually very happy for the team. I would love to get involved with this. Do you guys have a bounty program?

Thank you for your kind words!  We would love for you to join the Viva community by contributing to our bounty program.  We have delayed its release a couple days as we have packaged in some competitions and rewards that we know everyone will love!

We will keep you posted!
copper member
Hey, whens the bounty going to be released?

Hopefully tomorrow -- we apologize for the delay.  We are working in some campaigns we know everyone will like Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: