Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 191. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Im confused about people being worried about it being offshore?... most of the ICO's ive seen are offshore to prevent regulation, and this one is even more important that it is offshore.
and to avoid taxes which is not legal also

I took this from official website
"The world needs Wagerr. Millions of people bet billions of Dollars every year. And when they bet on sports in the underground market,..."

this is nonsense, the company is registered in Belize offshore and offshore itself is considered "underground"

That is literally why im here... I cannot bet legally where i live. I think that is bullshit, and wagerr is offering (at least on paper as an idea) a way for me to be able to bet on sports and not have to worry about taxes.. and and third parties freezing my accounts or what have you.

I agree nothing exists other than a sales pitch but i dont know what makes you think they should have launched this from a non-offshore company.  The mere fact that you think it shouldn't be launched via offshore makes me laugh a little.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
Im confused about people being worried about it being offshore?... most of the ICO's ive seen are offshore to prevent regulation, and this one is even more important that it is offshore.  Every betting website i deal with is offshore. At least in my country, thats why i need wagerr.

It's more like one troll that's FUDing up the thread now...probably so we will sell our WAGR to him for "0.045 cents". I don't find anything suspicious or out of the norm from them being offshore. I had some concerns when i first started reading up on the project but they were largely put to rest after asking around on their slack.
Of course , now the expression of opinion is called trolling ? most likely you're a paid (or not) shill registred few days ago ,promoting just ICO's on this board, and you're not the only one .Thats one of the reasons to stay away from this and you can keep your wagr's to yourself , if you even have some..

Dude, relax. You made valid points and I wasn't referring to you or Dr Charles. I was referring to the person who called you a "genius with a three years old brain".
I have been lurking around the forum for a month or two trying my best to learn everything. To me , Wagerr just seems like a damn good idea. Its the first ICO I have been a part of.

Agreed! Scammers need to scam because they do not have the intelligence to come up with a fantastic idea that would turn into multi-billion project.

Up to this day, even the Wagerr manifesting idea, plus the works that they have done so far, already worth billion dollars. Is it not a stupid stomach aching joke if they run away from the multi-billion project carrying that little fun lesser than 20 million dollars? Furthermore, their 50,000 dollars capital is definitely not a small pay up for an average IT company.

Let's say, even if their introduced programmers do not exist. With such sufficient capitals, they simply need to hire a truck of programmers from Philippine or India through Feelancer, and that would be much cheaper.
I have a feeling that you are behind this scam ,sitting if front of your pc on a heap of money and trolling

I agree he seems to be a bit overzealous but i think the point is not all that bad, If indeed David is legit, he does have the money to make stuff happen now that is for sure.
So we are basically throwing money because we like the idea and we don't even know who the guys from the team are and what they've done in the past?

If someone has some information, please reply. Smiley)

When i asked on slack many days ago i was given linked in profiles and talked to Robert and David directly

https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-mah-3ba983143/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-mclaughlin-70a39578/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnchoi11/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/wagerrx/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jm-maradiaga-95a988141/

Idk about the Frank guy though, but i assume he is just the angel investor/bettor they were talking about on slack.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
I have been lurking around the forum for a month or two trying my best to learn everything. To me , Wagerr just seems like a damn good idea. Its the first ICO I have been a part of.

Agreed! Scammers need to scam because they do not have the intelligence to come up with a fantastic idea that would turn into multi-billion project.

Up to this day, even the Wagerr manifesting idea, plus the works that they have done so far, already worth billion dollars. Is it not a stupid stomach aching joke if they run away from the multi-billion project carrying that little fun lesser than 20 million dollars? Furthermore, their 50,000 dollars capital is definitely not a small pay up for an average IT company.

Let's say, even if their introduced programmers do not exist. With such sufficient capitals, they simply need to hire a truck of programmers from Philippine or India through Feelancer, and that would be much cheaper.
I have a feeling that you are behind this scam ,sitting if front of your pc on a heap of money and trolling
Activity: 154

Activity: 117
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
Ok, thanks. Info in this single thread is priceless anyway, so even this only was enough for me to get in and participate in the ico.

But the more background info available, the more trust gained. Smiley My 2 cents
Activity: 117
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
So we are basically throwing money because we like the idea and we dont even know who the guys from the team are and what they've done in the past?

If someone has some information, please reply. Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Many people getting in on this ICO are noobs and screwed up by sending ETH/BTC directly from an exchange like Coinbase.  I was one of them.  Support was very quick to help me recover the funds by reviewing the transaction ID from etherscan.  

Does this mean Wagerr just wrote off the transaction fees that I didn't add to my purchase from coinbase?  I'm surprised they'd be willing to do that for so many people who have done the same thing.  Makes me a little skeptical...

I have made over 10 deposits from coinbase with no issues.  Coinbase adds the transaction fees on top of the amount you want to send.  What are skeptical about?

I think his point is the hundreds/thousands of other transactions where people shorted the transaction fee but still got full credit for their purchase... implying that Wagerr just ate those fees.

What a stupid crappy twist! When payment is not arrived, you said it is being eaten. When payment arrived, you said it is being eaten as well. Is this not an obvious sabotage? You're just here achieving nothing but wasting our time. Why don't you simply tell you exact intention or mission and end the boring show? I guess you're either already committed with other competitor coins or representing other competitor companies. Or worst still, you're simply sabotaging the progress to create the highest possible speculative gains.

What the hell are you even talking about? lol
Many people getting in on this ICO are noobs and screwed up by sending ETH/BTC directly from an exchange like Coinbase.  I was one of them.  Support was very quick to help me recover the funds by reviewing the transaction ID from etherscan.  

Does this mean Wagerr just wrote off the transaction fees that I didn't add to my purchase from coinbase?  I'm surprised they'd be willing to do that for so many people who have done the same thing.  Makes me a little skeptical...

I have made over 10 deposits from coinbase with no issues.  Coinbase adds the transaction fees on top of the amount you want to send.  What are skeptical about?

I think his point is the hundreds/thousands of other transactions where people shorted the transaction fee but still got full credit for their purchase... implying that Wagerr just ate those fees.

What a stupid crappy twist! When payment is not arrived, you said it is being eaten. When payment arrived, you said it is being eaten as well. Is this not an obvious sabotage? You're just here achieving nothing but wasting our time. Why don't you simply tell you exact intention or mission and end the boring show? I guess you're either already committed with other competitor coins or representing other competitor companies. Or worst still, you're simply sabotaging the progress to create the highest possible speculative gains.
I have approx 40 000WGR.

I am interested in a detailed review of the professional background of all team members. Where is that accessible for the common investor?

Thank you.
nowhere bro, nowhere (at least for free)
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I have approx 40 000WGR.

I am interested in a detailed review of the professional background of all team members. Where is that accessible for the common investor?

Thank you.

Good point! But for me, I pay most of my attention to their attitude and work performances. Their commitment can be judged by observing how they response on social sites. Simply use several penetration testing tools to test their website and launch some DDOS and scraping tests and you'll prove their professional level. One thing I've noticed for long is that most boasted high profile experts with modified photos and flirting poises are craps. Ironically, geniuses like Bill, Mark, Steve etc are all very low profile, simple and humble. But perhaps we all are too used to the hypercritical and imbalance society.

As my understanding, even if I was them, I'll rather conceal my technical progress especially source code as much as I can. You know this is a cruel competitive world. Paradoxically, this is what that won most of my commitment on them.

This is just my personal opinion. Perhaps a bit unique. How about yours?
Activity: 645
Merit: 250

I don't know if they ate the fees or not.  Or did they tell them to send the missing amount.  I have not been in that situation.  Even if they did eat the fees, it's not a huge amount and they have funds set aside for that.  Coinbase paid for transactions fees for years before they started charging this year.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Many people getting in on this ICO are noobs and screwed up by sending ETH/BTC directly from an exchange like Coinbase.  I was one of them.  Support was very quick to help me recover the funds by reviewing the transaction ID from etherscan. 

Does this mean Wagerr just wrote off the transaction fees that I didn't add to my purchase from coinbase?  I'm surprised they'd be willing to do that for so many people who have done the same thing.  Makes me a little skeptical...

Activity: 23
Securing Round 18 would be important:

"Securing funding for this round ensures that the Wagerr team integrates into the wallet direct multi-coin and fiat<->WGR exchange service."

-> Not that I don't think 20 rounds will be sold in 14 days.

FIAT is the top keyword here. Direct + multi-coin and fiat+ wallet. Another revolutionary lead. Sorry I'd have to whip your ass again so that you'd make it beautifully.

Shocked WGR Exchange Service???!!!  Shocked

"Ensure" is a poor choice of words....or one way to keep the hype up.  No amount of funding ensures anything gets done.  There could be delays, cost overages of earlier parts of the project that impact the ability to complete implementation of the exchange. 

Not trying to peddle FUD.  I'm in on Wagerr but, working for an accounting firm, I'm sensitive to the word "ensure."
Activity: 23
Many people getting in on this ICO are noobs and screwed up by sending ETH/BTC directly from an exchange like Coinbase.  I was one of them.  Support was very quick to help me recover the funds by reviewing the transaction ID from etherscan. 

Does this mean Wagerr just wrote off the transaction fees that I didn't add to my purchase from coinbase?  I'm surprised they'd be willing to do that for so many people who have done the same thing.  Makes me a little skeptical...
Activity: 11
Gambling is by far one of the best ideas for the block chain and this highly experienced team have custom made the sports betting industry to fit in the block chain like a glove. Definitely a game changer.  Gambling is a drug to many people and they cannot help but to feed the beast, at least this way they can do it in a safe, fair and comfortable way as well as increase their chances of success, not to mention the way It is set up you really don't have to gamble to make a small fortune especially if you are an early adopter and hold for the long run.

Which exchanges are you planning to be on?
Im confused about people being worried about it being offshore?... most of the ICO's ive seen are offshore to prevent regulation, and this one is even more important that it is offshore.
and to avoid taxes which is not legal also

I took this from official website
"The world needs Wagerr. Millions of people bet billions of Dollars every year. And when they bet on sports in the underground market,..."

this is nonsense,the company is registered in Belize offshore and offshore itself is considered "underground"
Jump to: