Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH! - page 15. (Read 14242 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Can we already try to make money using xchangerate robot MVP?

I am not sure you can make money, but you can see the robot in action.

it is testing and not for public... later will be I think
I see,thanks for answering
Activity: 168

So if I get it right, the Robot will only make a list of possible transactions without actually executing them?
Maybe he can even execute trades
The fully upgraded version which will be released few days after ICO execute trades on your behalf. Profit made easy
Will it make trades on its own or only the ones the user approve?
Yes it can make traded on its own based on default settings once the robot automated trading is activated but user can configure settings. Fully customisable
Activity: 158

So if I get it right, the Robot will only make a list of possible transactions without actually executing them?
The fully upgraded version which will be released few days after ICO execute trades on your behalf. Profit made easy
Will it make trades on its own or only the ones the user approve?

Activity: 163

No, that is for the MVP and the manual trade. The automated trading via robot picks and executes trades both buy and sell.
While on the MVP it is basically to keep track/observe the robot activity/performance in the market. You get to see time of trade entry, exit and highest profit attained as well as trade history. Finishing touches are being added to the notification feature to enable get alerts on robots trade entries so you can decide to place the same trade if you want but at what profit you exit is entirely up to you
Interesting,great explanation about how the robot works

No, that is for the MVP and the manual trade. The automated trading via robot picks and executes trades both buy and sell.
While on the MVP it is basically to keep track/observe the robot activity/performance in the market. You get to see time of trade entry, exit and highest profit attained as well as trade history. Finishing touches are being added to the notification feature to enable get alerts on robots trade entries so you can decide to place the same trade if you want but at what profit you exit is entirely up to you
Activity: 294

logical question... if you can earn 2-3%, why you sell robot to us? better to invest and growe
Eh? Could you please rephrase?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bosnia...

logical question... if you can earn 2-3%, why you sell robot to us? better to invest and growe
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

it is testing and not for public... later will be I think
Activity: 280

When shall I receive my free tokens?

Once ICO is over successfully

If you by any chance don't raise enough what happens then? I'm still confident you will.
When will ICO end?
9th may

A lot of time left then,to raise enough funds.Im sure it wont be problem with good result from your MVP.

Yes sir, also you can assist us by helping to spread the word about our ICO. There's a 5% referral bonus for each referral

How can i do that. I came into thread halfway

Somehow i thought you are team member,so i guess you could ask OP to include that.Just a suggestion though,as its a nice guide Smiley
Yeah you answer a lot of questions so people thought you were a team member,myself included
No confusion i am not a team member in the real sense but part of the community management team

That's still a team member from my pov.

I guess you could say that
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

If you by any chance don't raise enough what happens then? I'm still confident you will.
When will ICO end?
9th may

A lot of time left then,to raise enough funds.Im sure it wont be problem with good result from your MVP.
Activity: 266

Somehow i thought you are team member,so i guess you could ask OP to include that.Just a suggestion though,as its a nice guide Smiley
Yeah you answer a lot of questions so people thought you were a team member,myself included
No confusion i am not a team member in the real sense but part of the community management team

That's still a team member from my pov.

When will ICO end?
9th may
Activity: 34
Product presentation is not great, and who is your CEO?
I think it was good enough

Will KYC be needed?

No KYC but certain countries Like the U.S have been restricted from participating. Read the FAQ.
Pages:
Jump to: