Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH! - page 25. (Read 14242 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
ZCLASSIC DONE 10% IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS CHECK TIME OF ENTRY BY THE ROBOT! GUYS DO NOT MISS OUT. QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME, VERY WELCOME

MVP is currently available link: mvp.xchangerate.io
Please share your thoughts, suggestions and whatever issues you face please let me know
that's cool that you already have MVP

Yea, thanks. The MVP is just 80% done though cause its only connected to bittrex right now, other exchanges will be added within the next 2-3days
When will it be 100% done?

MVP? In 2-3days time i suspect at most!

That's some quick progress from the team I have to say! Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much friend. Please do help us spread the word to enable us have a successful ICO. Its our utmost desire that people be able to profit from cryptocurrency trading and make it a good income stream. There's so much more we can deliver and will deliver with your support.
Tokensale.xchangerate.io
All your suggestion are welcome
ZCLASSIC DONE 10% IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS CHECK TIME OF ENTRY BY THE ROBOT! GUYS DO NOT MISS OUT. QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME, VERY WELCOME

Please share your thoughts, suggestions and whatever issues you face please let me know

Yea, thanks. The MVP is just 80% done though cause its only connected to bittrex right now, other exchanges will be added within the next 2-3days

Indeed,its good to have MVP ready,that willd definitely help with the sales!

Thanks! While finishing touches are being added You can still track/observe the robots perfomance on the current state of the MVP at mvp.xchangerate.io its still awesome.
Please do not forget to purchase XRR tokens as well as help us spread the word to have a succesful ICO to further improve upon this service!
All your support is appreciated!
Tokensale.xchangerate.io
Activity: 185
For anybody that want's more info on the project, check out this review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XodA1JItkw

Many thank you for link. Reading other people opinion useful.
Activity: 276

Indeed,its good to have MVP ready,that willd definitely help with the sales!
Activity: 266
For anybody that want's more info on the project, check out this review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XodA1JItkw

Is the aidrop still going on,or its finished by now?
Airdrop is over but you can still purchase tokens on presale or crowdsale. Visit tokensale.xchangerate.io
Oh man its too bad the airdrop is finished,will you have any bounties/airdrops in the future?
Very unlikely but you could get tokens at tokensale.xchangerate.io

What does MVP stand for? I know it in sports, but I doubt that's the same thing Cheesy
Minimum Viable Product, a prototype basically

Some more info on this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_product

What does MVP stand for? I know it in sports, but I doubt that's the same thing Cheesy

Correct my man, in this case more like an exhibit As this MVP is basically done to showcase the robot performance by showing entry price, time and highest percentage profits attained.

Activity: 34

Activity: 224

Activity: 53

Activity: 158
Airdrop is over but you can still purchase tokens on presale or crowdsale. Visit tokensale.xchangerate.io
Oh man its too bad the airdrop is finished,will you have any bounties/airdrops in the future?

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

If everybody trades using a robot doesn't it mean that the average alpha someone can generate would go to zero?

No. every single person uses a separate reader instance.

Each instance reads buy/sell decisions per time. That is why not every user buys the same coin

If every person uses different xrr,how in the end xrr gets better?Is there some way for it to collect all the data and analyze it?

Symmetrical arrays - using probabilities you can form intelligence by recorded outcomes. That is where the older the robot gets it comes smarter.

Put simply, The robot leverages machine learning and big data analytics to select different winning strategies and to hone them over time

Hope you tested out the MVP! If not here's the link mvp.xchangerate.io

Oh ok,thank you for the explanation,and ill try MVP for sure,im really curious can i get something like those numbers that were posted earlier.

Of course but you cant enter into positions since you cant say when you are suppose to. Its an MVP its basically meant to observe the robots perfomance but within the next 2days a notification feature which is on the main version will be added to the MVP, so you can get notified about entry positions from the robot. Now the robot is just perfoming for you to watch
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Activity: 163

Pages:
Jump to: